IRS joins Mueller's investigation

The evidence will surface, and very soon! This Mueller guy is a sharp cookie. IQ probably twice that of the self-declared 'Smart guy' in the WH.
There's probably hundreds of reasons the Orange Idiot won't release his tax returns, and Mueller will hang them out for the world to see.

Here's a hint for you, Mousterian! When you find yourself using the word "probably" a lot...you're just guessing. Admit it...you have absolutely no proof that Trump did anything wrong. You're simply hoping Mueller finds SOMETHING embarrassing in his investigation because if he doesn't...you're all going to look like poor losers who conducted a witch hunt when Hillary unexpectedly lost!
If trump and his minions did nothing wrong...nothing to worry about, right?
Everyone then should be audited by the IRS and investigated by a special council.

no poor little boy, not EVERYONE - nobody is ignoring due process ... Trump gave probable cause or his sorry ass wouldnt be in a crack.
I think it is nice that they allow you to use a computer.

The evidence will surface, and very soon! This Mueller guy is a sharp cookie. IQ probably twice that of the self-declared 'Smart guy' in the WH.
There's probably hundreds of reasons the Orange Idiot won't release his tax returns, and Mueller will hang them out for the world to see.

Here's a hint for you, Mousterian! When you find yourself using the word "probably" a lot...you're just guessing. Admit it...you have absolutely no proof that Trump did anything wrong. You're simply hoping Mueller finds SOMETHING embarrassing in his investigation because if he doesn't...you're all going to look like poor losers who conducted a witch hunt when Hillary unexpectedly lost!

I'm not. Do I think Mueller's investigation will reveal something that will impeach Donald Trump? Not at all. At best you snowflakes might find something embarrassing for Trump but why you think that will get him out of office is something YOU'LL have to explain!

I'm not. Do I think Mueller's investigation will reveal something that will impeach Donald Trump? Not at all. At best you snowflakes might find something embarrassing for Trump but why you think that will get him out of office is something YOU'LL have to explain!

who wants Trump out of office ? he's the best thing to come down the pike to screw up the GOP ..look at them, TOTAL confusion, no major legislation passed, constantly fighting within the ranks.

good job Donnie.

who wants Trump out of office ? he's the best thing to come down the pike to screw up the GOP ..look at them, TOTAL confusion, no major legislation passed, constantly fighting within the ranks.

good job Donnie.

The GOP establishment doesn't like Trump because he's trying to end business as usual in Washington, Siete. He's fighting them...and the Democrats. You seem to think that's a winner for the left...I don't think you're right on that because the voters want change...not the same old same old.

good job Donnie.

The GOP establishment doesn't like Trump because he's trying to end business as usual in Washington, Siete. He's fighting them...and the Democrats. You seem to think that's a winner for the left...I don't think you're right on that because the voters want change...not the same old same old.

regardless, he totally screwed the Republicans, and they screwed him.

8 months in and hes a lame duck - unless things take a drastic turn he will continue to be a lame duck.

the best enemy the Dems ever had ..

Hillary proof of using an unsecured server was through emails showing up in public for all to see, she deleted 30,000 emails during an investigation, she used bleach bit to further prove her innocence I'm sure. This is called physical evidence of wrong doing.

Trumps proof? A news article suggests there may be wrong doing that might involve Russia. Even Senator Feinstein responded on a CNN interview, that she say no physical evidence that leads to a crime. The DNC even fails to cooperate and turn over the server that they "claim" was hacked by Russia, to allow the FBI to investigate the true source to confirm signs it was breached. Why is that?

You are clueless, Clinton's emails were never leaked out. DNC and Podesta email accounts were hacked, not Clinton's.

Your right Clinton deleted hers after she was ordered to turn them over to investigators.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She was ordered to hand over official emails, was allowed to delete personal ones.

I think it's time for right wingers to MOVE ON past Clinton and her god damn emails.

So you are telling me that a government official, who CLEARLY understands they are being investigated by the FBI for having secret or top secret emails on her personal unsecured server, is allowed to take it upon herself to delete emails (unsupervised by a government official outside her department) from her account, and just be allowed to "say" they were ALL of a personal nature.

Do you seriously think things through before you post? That would be like having the police banging on your door, and when you answer, they announce to you that they have a court order to enter. While you respond, "HOLD UP!!! Give me just five minutes, I have some very personal items I like to go through and get rid of real quick first!!" :lol: Yes antontoo, that makes complete sense. Why don't you try backing that crap up in a link, that clearly states Hillary (completely unsupervised) was allowed to choose which emails to delete that she SAYS was just personal. Show me that such an act would actually maintain the credibility of an investigation that she herself is under.

I'm just explaining you the facts and the fact is yes she was allowed to erase personal emails, you can huff and puff about it all you want.

I said show me the link that agrees with your positio. That Hillary Clinton, was allowed to take it upon herself to selectively delete emails (unsupervised by an outside government office) among a group of emails that was selected to be later investigated by the FBI. All I see is a dumbass with no common sense, stating his opinion while trying to say what he can't prove is fact. Put up or shut up, Show me the link that agrees with this position.

Last edited:
2500 Special agents/investigators sifting through the cracks looking for evidence -

Exclusive: Mueller Enlists the IRS for His Trump-Russia Investigation

Trump's going to need a new hat that reads CONVICT.

If if the Trump tax returns show that he's heavily invested with Russia and owes them a ton of money… The Trump base is too brainwashed at this point.

It's up to the rest of us to save the country and get the orange demon tossed out on his ass. What pisses me off is him and his family will never spend a day in jail, Pence will pardon them all.

As if accepting money from foreign governments and then visiting them as a Secretary of State, does not constitute a conflict of interest. There is still the suggestive appearance linking financial contribution for foreign government influence. The same standard you are implying (and hoping to find) with President Trump, is the very same conditions of influence that should have been set prior through the Clinton Foundation. A complete severing of all ties to ANY Clinton BEFORE any offer or announcement of Secretary of State was to be made by Obama. You claim Trump and Russia colluded (no facts of even financial ties to any senior Russian officials in the Kremlin), Comey also publicly announced no collusion through his latest testimony before Congress, was uncovered in his efforts. Mueller even has a personal interest in finding collusion, as he has a close history with Comey in their business relationship as "colleagues". That constitutes, within legal parameters, a conflict of interest. So the left hopes to find something, when they can't produce any evidence of criminal activity to justify a probe.

Again, did the DNC turn over their servers they "claimed" were hacked to confirm that such compromise was found by the FBI? No one has answered that question.

So what's the difference between the liberals hope for Russian collusion and a mole working for Bernie Sanders conspiring to leak DNC information to the public? We have seen a lot of leaks, and the DNC hasn't disproved that with the handing over of the DNC's computer server to FBI agents.

Hard to conduct an investigation when you have yet to submit proof to the FBI the DNC was actually hacked.

Last edited:

good job Donnie.

8 months in and hes a lame duck - unless things take a drastic turn he will continue to be a lame duck.

So, what you're saying is that Republicans would have had a better chance of getting what they wanted by voting for Hillary?

Seriously?

good job Donnie.

So, what you're saying is that Republicans would have had a better chance of getting what they wanted by voting for Hillary?

Seriously?

DERP DERP DERP

huh ?

I keep saying you're not going to see a shred of evidence until the grand jury starts handing out indictments ... IF THEY DO INDICT ANYBODY.

good job Donnie.

Seriously?

DERP DERP DERP

huh ?

I keep saying you're not going to see a shred of evidence until the grand jury starts handing out indictments ... IF THEY DO INDICT ANYBODY.
You're saying Trump screwed us. In other words, we would not have been screwed by Hillary? How do you figure? Who are you telling us we should have voted for?

good job Donnie.

Seriously?

DERP DERP DERP

huh ?

There has to be evidence of a crime, and yet I fail to see any reports that the Democrats turned over tteir computer system to the FBI to confirm

good job Donnie.

Seriously?

DERP DERP DERP

huh ?

You have to be able to prove that a crime has actually occurred, and the biggest piece of evidence remains elusive by the accusing party.

SOURCE:
DNC email server most wanted evidence for Russia investigations

A CNN report claims the Democrats were never "asked" for the server, as if the DNC wouldn't offer it up if they are absolutely convinced that the Russians indeed hacked into their system to begin establishing an involvement by the Trump administration at all. This reluctance to supply the one damning piece of information in the Democrat's possession, even after admission that it never left the hands of the DNC, leaves a cloud of suspicion to the accuracy of a foreign government breaching security or the coverup of a public leak originating from a unknown Bernie Sander's supporter within the party.

Now if the Democrats are indeed serious in their accusation, with this accurate statement of collusion between Trump and the Russians, that isn't to be questioned, the DNC wouldn't have retracted but made every effort in handing over every damning piece of evidence for the FBI to conclude for themselves. If the liberal Democrats were indeed serious in their claims.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back