IRS joins Mueller's investigation

whatever gets released will be to the grand jury, if and when indictments get issued the nature of those indictments will be available to the public.

then every RW dolt in the country will get their proof of evidence, and not until.
Trump won't be indicted for anything, cockroach.

whatever gets released will be to the grand jury, if and when indictments get issued the nature of those indictments will be available to the public.

then every RW dolt in the country will get their proof of evidence, and not until.

WHAT PART OF IF AND WHEN CONFUSES YOUR STUPID ASS, GOMER ?

2500 Special agents/investigators sifting through the cracks looking for evidence -

Exclusive: Mueller Enlists the IRS for His Trump-Russia Investigation

Trump's going to need a new hat that reads CONVICT.

If if the Trump tax returns show that he's heavily invested with Russia and owes them a ton of money… The Trump base is too brainwashed at this point.

It's up to the rest of us to save the country and get the orange demon tossed out on his ass. What pisses me off is him and his family will never spend a day in jail, Pence will pardon them all.

b74e796885fbd4729507091929da5c3e--hispanic-american-vote-trump.jpg

The above post is a perfect example of the brainwashed Trump base.

They are hopeless.

The evidence will surface, and very soon! This Mueller guy is a sharp cookie. IQ probably twice that of the self-declared 'Smart guy' in the WH.
There's probably hundreds of reasons the Orange Idiot won't release his tax returns, and Mueller will hang them out for the world to see.

That's what you said 9 months ago. And the investigation at this point isn't even about Russia. This is why the IRS. In the end, nothing will happen. This will hurt the DNC more then Trump. It already has.

Your weaseling doesn't confuse me a bit. Just admit you have no evidence.

how would I have any evidence you idiot.?

Mueller had to have SOMETHING to impanel a grand jury or they would have laughed him out of the country.

god you're such a f'n dipshit its pathetic.

Wouldn't such e-mails qualify as "private" and non-government related?

Well, the DNC may finally admit that they DID screw over Sanders...but, yes, private in the sense that they did not divulge state secrets. ..

Perhaps, but they probably contain evidence of Hillary's other crimes, like pay-to-play.

"Pay to Play"?????.............The Clintons readily submitted their tax returns......Do you know of any orange fuckhead who REFUSED to show his returns that may have divulged a "pay to play" scheme??

Mueller had to have SOMETHING to impanel a grand jury or they would have laughed him out of the country.

If you can't produce any evidence, then admit that you are unaware of any evidence.

If you can't produce any evidence, then admit that you are unaware of any evidence.

too bad someone cant produce 50 IQ points and give them to you.

The reason I call you "cockroach" is the fact that your reasoning skills are inferior to theirs.

Speaking for the lack of reasoning skills, have you listened to the Comrade try to give comments without his teleprompter? He sounds like a nine year old bully on the playground.

you haven't the slightest clue how an investigation actually works yet you want to have a say in who runs the country.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Forum List

Back