IRS?Lerner scandal grows

NO, what was obvious that when Citizen's United was ruled on, you had a bunch of conservative groups all smacking their lips about how they were going to get all this money from rich people to keep stupid people like you voting against your own economic interests.

Sadly, you nominated a Weird Mormon Robot who blurted out shit like "I likes to fire people".
So the Obama administration appointed a sleazebag of a public servant to a position where she could counteract a SCOTUS ruling.

Makes sense, but still sleazy.

NO, what was obvious that when Citizen's United was ruled on, you had a bunch of conservative groups all smacking their lips about how they were going to get all this money from rich people to keep stupid people like you voting against your own economic interests.

Sadly, you nominated a Weird Mormon Robot who blurted out shit like "I likes to fire people".
So the Obama administration appointed a sleazebag of a public servant to a position where she could counteract a SCOTUS ruling.

Not sleazy. Illegal.

except that didn't happen. lerner took her position during the bush administration.
this is a basic fact, you should know it - it'll keep you from making an ass out of yourself in the future.

except that didn't happen. lerner took her position during the bush administration.
this is a basic fact, you should know it - it'll keep you from making an ass out of yourself in the future.

When Lerner stated she was under tremendous pressure to do something in the wake of Citizens, who was exerting this pressure, do you think?

Daily check:

Has Lois been arrested yet?

BBBAAAAWWWAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm sorry, I didn't vote for the Supreme Court.

BOTH parties agreed that money in politics was a corrupting thing. Both in the Post Watergate reforms and McCain Feingold.

And the court took it upon itself to overturn the will of the people on this.

BOTH parties agreed that money in politics was a corrupting thing. Both in the Post Watergate reforms and McCain Feingold.

McCain Feingold was the will of the people?

You really ARE a dumbshit.

McCain Feingold was the will of the people?

You really ARE a dumbshit.

Uh, yeah, most people wanted it and both parties agreed it was something that needed to be done.

The only "People" who were against it were the rich who wanted to keep buying influence.

Forum List

Back