IRS Whistleblower Breaks Silence Over Hunter's Little Escapades

It is hard for a myth to slap anyone or anything.
It won't be a myth the moment the wrist isn't slapped. If you or I or any working class American did what Hunter did, we would have been handcuffed and hauled away at least a year ago. But Garland told the IRS to stop investigating your boy. I wonder why that is, unless the Deep State wants to protect a certain naughty, Biden child.

It won't be a myth the moment the wrist isn't slapped. If you or I or any working class American did what Hunter did, we would have been handcuffed and hauled away at least a year ago. But Garland told the IRS to stop investigating your boy. I wonder why that is, unless the Deep State wants to protect a certain naughty, Biden child.
No, we would not. Maybe you would, because you would doing criminal activities.

Everything will be fine. Go back and continue taking your nap.
main-qimg-44f75ab5e294a0143048940430249ab1-lq

Regardless of any strawman that you wish to designate as - The Deep State and then claim it doesn't exist, well because you just made it up here is reality.

When the adults are discussing it - the Deep state, mostly as I listed, by any of it names is what the adults are discussing.

So, you claim the Deep State exist, but can offer zero evidence of its existence.

Got it

A myth cannot protect anything.

But there has always been unequal justice for those with money/power and the rest of us

So, you claim the Deep State exist, but can offer zero evidence of its existence.

Got it
1) Hillary wasn't arrested
2) Hunter is still free
3) The rest of the Biden family is still free
4) Obama hasn't been arrested
5) Garland called the IRS investigators off of Hunter

I could write 10 pages but the above is all the proof anyone with their eyes open needs.

1) Hillary wasn't arrested
2) Hunter is still free
3) The rest of the Biden family is still free
4) Obama hasn't been arrested
5) Garland called the IRS investigators off of Hunter

I could write 10 pages but the above is all the proof anyone with their eyes open needs.

None of that is proof of some all powerful entity working behind the scenes .

None of that is proof of some all powerful entity working behind the scenes .
Yes it is. In a system where the law reigns supreme, nobody would be above it or immune to it. In a system where leftist politicians routinely get away with high crimes and are placed above the law the very people sworn to uphold it refuse to do their job, then we're no longer living by the rule of law but the rule of cronyism.

Tissue? I thought you wiped your ass with your hand like the other moutt-breathing trolls on this board?!

No one buys the idea you use tissue.

They are for you to wipe away your tears of anguish.

Yes it is. In a system where the law reigns supreme, nobody would be above it or immune to it. In a system where leftist politicians routinely get away with high crimes and are placed above the law the very people sworn to uphold it refuse to do their job, then we're no longer living by the rule of law but the rule of cronyism.

The rich and powerful have had a separate justice system since the country was founded.

I guess the Deep State is as old as the country then.

Forum List

Back