IRS Whistleblower Joseph Ziegler – Confirms that Biden Family Received Approximately $17 Million in Payments from China, Romania and Other Countries

How%20desperate%20are%20you-S.jpg

The Major Revelations From the Hunter Biden Whistleblower Hearing

Chuck Ross
July 19, 2023
[...]
Foreign entities made seven-figure payments to Biden family.

Shapley and Ziegler revealed that foreign entities in China, Romania, and Ukraine paid the Biden family $17 million from 2014 to 2019.

CEFC China Energy, an energy conglomerate linked to the Chinese Communist Party, made a total of $6.7 million in payments to Hunter Biden and his consulting company. Ukraine’s Burisma Holdings paid $6.5 million to Hunter Biden and his associates. A Romanian businessman under investigation for bribery paid another $3.1 million to Hunter Biden and his associates.

According to Ziegler, Hunter Biden did not report any income from Ukraine’s Burisma in 2014, though he received more than $80,000 a month from the company.

And by 'Foreign Entities', you mean businesses overseas. Specifically, Burisma.

The last time I read a piece from the GWP I actually felt dumber afterwards . Just from reading that shit

The titles are usually spectacularly misleading. The 'Biden Family' is just Hunter and oddly, Hunter's business associates, and apparently a law firm.

Why GWP would characterize business associates and a law firm as 'The Biden Family', I'm not sure.

Dipshits are gonna dip.

Last edited:
The titles are always dogshit. The 'Biden Family' is just Hunter and oddly, Hunter's business associates, and apparently a lawfirm.

Why GWP would characterize a lawfirm as 'The Biden Family', I'm not sure.

Dipshits are gonna dip.
Yup. The one I remember was about the vaccine. Endlessly long, just getting carpet bombed with bullshit.

Well this pretty much solidifies that Biden is compromised by foreign governments. That is something we can't have. It's a national security threat to us.

BIDEN CRIME FAMILY CAUGHT! – IRS Whistleblower – Gay, Democrat, Joseph Ziegler – Confirms that Biden Family Received Approximately $17 Million in Payments from China, Romania and Other Countries (VIDEO)​

More Gateway Pundit.

Well this pretty much solidifies that Biden is compromised by foreign governments. That is something we can't have. It's a national security threat to us.

BIDEN CRIME FAMILY CAUGHT! – IRS Whistleblower – Gay, Democrat, Joseph Ziegler – Confirms that Biden Family Received Approximately $17 Million in Payments from China, Romania and Other Countries (VIDEO)​

So lets break this down:
The whole family made $17m from 2014 to 2019.

So this successful family made on average made $3.4m a year... Some of the this money was made aboard in other countries.

Here is what an actual legal professional said about the Hunter deal:

He basically said that if you don't fight the IRS, plead guilty and pay back the money... You don't goto Jail...
On the Gun charges, he actually said that the law they were charging him is considered by many as unconstitutional (against with your gun rights) and is very rarely prosecuted alone for that reason. You don't goto Jail...

So the these IRS guys are claiming that Hunter Biden was handled differently by the Trump appointed prosecutor... 3 of the two years this investigation was going on Trump was in power. Hunter Biden unlike the Trump Family hasn't sought courts to delay investigations. So what took them so long... This is a simple case of failure to pay taxes and they have this many heavy hitters on board.

Yes, Hunter Biden was treated differently... This is a simple tax case into a person who is not in the President's Administration and David Weiss was allowed to continue his work for years on this specific case. Think about it, would he be allowed to do that with a normal person?

The titles are usually spectacularly misleading. The 'Biden Family' is just Hunter and oddly, Hunter's business associates, and apparently a law firm.

Why GWP would characterize business associates and a law firm as 'The Biden Family', I'm not sure.

Dipshits are gonna dip.
The truth of the facts in certain circles especially in Europe the Biden name is synonymous with 'Getting stuff done'...

EU needs direction in Ukraine War... Send in Joe, job done...
Want to get Sweden into NATO, Erogan(Turkey) is blocking... Send in Joe, job done...

He is well known in Europe for knowing his facts and knowing the players...
I know this is not what is sold on Right-Wing Media in US, but it is the truth on the ground ion Europe. Joe Biden is a guy to have in a your corner, he gets the job done.

Does Hunter leverage the Biden family name? Yes... (Do the Trump kids do the same?)

So this is about family branding, any objection about Hunter is pale in comparison to the Trump Family Brand business..

So he's a criminal.

Today's hearings were to ascertain the actual extent of his crimes and more importantly to see if the system treated him the same as they should have treated you, yes?
No. Today’s hearings are political theatre.

The fact that Congress is making very public the private financial details of Hunter Biden shows there is no interest in treating him like anyone else.

No. Today’s hearings are political theatre.

The fact that Congress is making very public the private financial details of Hunter Biden shows there is no interest in treating him like anyone else.

We part ways here, then -
I actually had hope

“There are none so blind as those who refuse to see”

- Author unknown
You guys are fed shit sandwiches every day and call me blind because I don’t believe you when you tell me how delicious it is.

Forum List

Back