Is 3 days after Nov 3 to count mail-in votes fair?

Is 3 days after Nov 3 to count mail-in votes fair?

• Yes - 3 days is fair

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No - need more time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - need less time

• No - cutoff should be Nov 3 to count

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Don't know?

• Total voters

Invisibleflash

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2019
Born L.A.-NYC is 2nd home-Rustbelt is home base
I don't know the particulars of all states. But I heard that one state decided that as long as the vote is postmarked by Nov 3 they will count them if received up to 3 days after election day.

What do you think? Is 3 days after Nov 3 to count mail-in votes fair?

378096321458287614 text.png

Last edited:
I don't know the particulars of all states. But I heard that one state decided that as long as the vote is postmarked by Nov 3 they will count them if received up to 3 days after election day.

How else are democrats to do dead mail in if you don’t give them the needed time?

Why do you want to take away American's right to vote?

Yes it's fair. If they want to make the cut off sooner then they need to make the mail in deadline sooner.

Yes, it's fair if that is what the Supreme Court allows a state to do.

I know that we Americans are not as squeaky-clean as the Scandinavians (what an understatement!), but it would be kind of nice if the guy who takes the oath on January 20 is the person who actually won.

I know that we Americans are not as squeaky-clean as the Scandinavians (what an understatement!), but it would be kind of nice if the guy who takes the oath on January 20 is the person who actually won.
and the person that wins is the one that gets the most votes by nov 3rd

It's not the voter's fault if his ballot is post marked by the third, but they don't get around to counting it for a few days. His ballot is till just as valid as someone who stood in line.

It's not the voter's fault if his ballot is post marked by the third, but they don't get around to counting it for a few days. His ballot is till just as valid as someone who stood in line.
yes it is their fault,,, they chose mail in instead of voting in person,,,

I remember the lefties being so certain of mail in voting, there was nothing new in it at all.

And now we are supposed to wait three days for the results? WTF?

Well, after they had found nearly 30 thousand ballots in some dumpster from our great military last week. I think there may need to be some time, because those ballots have been resent to the voter that got his thrown away cause they voted Trump.

Well, after they had found nearly 30 thousand ballots in some dumpster from our great military last week. I think there may need to be some time, because those ballots have been resent to the voter that got his thrown away cause they voted Trump.

Obviously votes destroyed due to democrat fraud should be delivered no matter what the deadline.

Biden is on record that the American Taliban will use Voter Fraud to try to swamp the system so, no let's not aid and abet felony voter fraud

Meanwhile, to avoid Covid, long lines form around the country for early voting
The level of panic and stupidity is simply amazing.

I voted early this year, in person, but only because my work schedule will change this coming week and I may not make it to my voting venue on the day the vote is officially taken. Voting by mail has always been a primary way for citizens outside of their physical voting district at the time of the vote to express their wishes. Now, it seems to be the primary means for anyone too lazy, scared, or stupid to "vote" (by proxy, apparently) and makes the system particularly vulnerable to cheating the system. A lot of other people are voting early, in person, because the current panicdemic has eliminated or consolidated many of the usual polling places and they might have to stand outside, in freezing temperatures, to cast their vote.

Forum List

Back