is a "solved" conspiracy still a conspiracy

is a "solved" conspiracy still a conspiracy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

daws101

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2011
ontario,ca not canada
riddle me this.....today on another conspiracy thread a poster made the claim that the Lincoln assassination was no longer a conspiracy because the conspirators had all been caught, tried and executed...?

Conspiracy theory is a way for establishment to demean opposition, for example. I made a speech about my election experience in USA. my thread was quickly moved to a conspiracy theory and out of sight. full story below (which I will make into another one of my speeches within the next week or so. I hope you will listen, because my audience is very limited at the time)

This message is intended to serve as a warning to the rest of the world, about the fraud known as America's democratic elections.

In 2000, I was swindled into voting for a war criminal who was all over television, liberal and conservative networks, including the so called public media, talking about how he will not start any wars. For months in advance before elections, he was presented as the only alternative against the vice president of his predecessor who bombed the pharmaceutical factory in Afghanistan and, in my view, as well as I believe George Bushes' view at the time, escalated conflict in Serbia. - [video bush start - i would not have sent troops to...]

In 2004, I was a little bit smarter. I was determined not to vote for either of the predicted winners of the establishment media. As I entered the voting booth in North Philadelphia, a block away from N. Front and Berks street. and I saw the digital ballot, with a few options, and nowhere to write in a candidate, I looked around, and I asked the staff "excuse me, how can I vote for Ralph Nader?" and the staff member responded: "just select all democrats in the list" - I wanted to write the name on the wall, but it would have been vandalism, and there was no pen. I looked around for another minute, and then having no other choice, hesitantly voted for another war criminal, who was against the war at the time. that was the last time I voted.

I am not considered to be one of their political experts, to be invited on television to talk about this, but I posted this on some political forums on internet - on political forum.com for example, my post was quickly moved to a conspiracy theories section, where some of the contributing members continued insulting me about this and as soon as I said something back I got banned, and on us message board dot com, I was called a liar. but if a person would put a gun to my head and demand that I tell the truth - I would say "I swear to you on my life, everything I just said is true. I did not make anything up".... in 2008 and 12, I no longer participated in their game that they call democratic elections, I watched on internet, as the people elected a new peace prize winner. [Libya beating of Gadhafi]

I am sure that other so called axis of democracy nations such as Germany, France and Britain have similar problems, because I can see that their leaders all follow the same puppet masters. We must unite into something bigger than our nations in order to defeat this evil. And I am asking voters in America not to vote for any democrats, republicans or any third party that they see publicized on the same establishment media debates and discussions.
New World Government has a solution to this problem.

Conspiracy theory is a way for establishment to demean opposition, for example. I made a speech about my election experience in USA. my thread was quickly moved to a conspiracy theory and out of sight. full story below (which I will make into another one of my speeches within the next week or so. I hope you will listen, because my audience is very limited at the time)

This message is intended to serve as a warning to the rest of the world, about the fraud known as America's democratic elections.

In 2000, I was swindled into voting for a war criminal who was all over television, liberal and conservative networks, including the so called public media, talking about how he will not start any wars. For months in advance before elections, he was presented as the only alternative against the vice president of his predecessor who bombed the pharmaceutical factory in Afghanistan and, in my view, as well as I believe George Bushes' view at the time, escalated conflict in Serbia. - [video bush start - i would not have sent troops to...]

In 2004, I was a little bit smarter. I was determined not to vote for either of the predicted winners of the establishment media. As I entered the voting booth in North Philadelphia, a block away from N. Front and Berks street. and I saw the digital ballot, with a few options, and nowhere to write in a candidate, I looked around, and I asked the staff "excuse me, how can I vote for Ralph Nader?" and the staff member responded: "just select all democrats in the list" - I wanted to write the name on the wall, but it would have been vandalism, and there was no pen. I looked around for another minute, and then having no other choice, hesitantly voted for another war criminal, who was against the war at the time. that was the last time I voted.

I am not considered to be one of their political experts, to be invited on television to talk about this, but I posted this on some political forums on internet - on political forum.com for example, my post was quickly moved to a conspiracy theories section, where some of the contributing members continued insulting me about this and as soon as I said something back I got banned, and on us message board dot com, I was called a liar. but if a person would put a gun to my head and demand that I tell the truth - I would say "I swear to you on my life, everything I just said is true. I did not make anything up".... in 2008 and 12, I no longer participated in their game that they call democratic elections, I watched on internet, as the people elected a new peace prize winner. [Libya beating of Gadhafi]

I am sure that other so called axis of democracy nations such as Germany, France and Britain have similar problems, because I can see that their leaders all follow the same puppet masters. We must unite into something bigger than our nations in order to defeat this evil. And I am asking voters in America not to vote for any democrats, republicans or any third party that they see publicized on the same establishment media debates and discussions.
New World Government has a solution to this problem.

Most conspiracies have an element of truth and a big fat lie. There was nowhere in the greatest Nation in the world that you could not post a write in vote for the maniac of your choice in any election in the last fifty years.

• Banned

[quote
[/QUOTE]edited for pretentiousness and idiocy

Germany, France and Britain have similar problems, because I can see that their leaders all follow the same puppet masters
It took wading thru some rambling but finally got to your conspiracy theory... yes your post was moved to the correct forum.

There is a difference between a Conspiracy And a conspiracy theory.

The assassination of President Lincoln was a Conspiracy.

The idea that someone pulled off a controlled Demolition on 9-11-01 is a conspiracy theory.

Therefore i cannot answer the poll..........

Conspiracy theories that don't exist persist. Why would one end just because it was solved? We're talking about a complete lack of logic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back