Is anyone concerned that Biden is more coherent and understandable than Harris?

Biden is corrupt but has demntia. Why is she sooooo freaking dumb? My three year old is more astute than her, and Biden. That's sad as shit.
All prominent DNC politicians are brain dead.

They are easier to control that way.

Biden is corrupt but has demntia. Why is she sooooo freaking dumb? My three year old is more astute than her, and Biden. That's sad as shit.
I am no brain surgeon, but IMO Biden is exponentially a better choice and more quaified to be president than Harris is.

According to her bio she was raised in Berkeley, so she has been an AA Baby her whole life, socially promoted and never having to get a real job.

It's called Diversity Hires .. just like my avatar demonstrate.

That's what kept getting her laid and moving up the Democratic Party. She's the minority version of a dumb blonde.

That's what kept getting her laid and moving up the Democratic Party. She's the minority version of a dumb blonde.
Biden's dick don't work though. And shes 50 years too old. Is it because she makes him look competent?

Her heels up approach to success has taken her as far as she will go.
Weird right? Palin was considered a retard by media and culture, but Harrison actually is. Even if no one knew who she was, most people would consider her retarded.

Palin was considered a retard by media and culture, but Harrison actually is.

Fun fact: Back when I was still a naive blue pilled Democrat (but not a deranged woketard like today's ilk), I thought that Palin actually said she could see Russia from her house.

It wasn't til years later that my wife explained to me I was suffering from a severe case of Mandela Effect.

That's what a steady dose of mainstream corporate "news" trash does to the brain I guess.

Weird right? Palin was considered a retard by media and culture, but Harrison actually is. Even if no one knew who she was, most people would consider her retarded.
Sometimes a politician should stay at a level where they are not so known. As a Senator most people had no idea, she is this. No leader of a powerful nation should be what we are seeing. We are living off of past fumes.

Forum List

Back