Is anyone else embarrassed about this campaign?

Link? Example?
Link example? Where's the link to your asshole? That's where you get your information. Everyone else can just read the above words.
Where's the link to my asshole?

Well, you're representing your party wonderfully here. Right on the money.
I'm not a party member but I did call you a liar. Thanks for providing yet further evidence.
Were you going to provide any examples, or am I just playing Whack-A-Mole™ again?

Come on, butch up and let me have it.
It's right up there so you can play with your little dick instead. You don't own me, you smarmy liar.
Right up where?

Precisely?

This entire campaign is like one looong reality TV show. It just goes to show how easy people can be fooled...both sides. Why anyone would believe either Hillary or Trump is beyond comprehension.
I really have put some effort into understanding the attraction to Trump, and I do understand it a bit more than before, but I'd love to know if his and Cruz' supporters aren't even a little embarrassed by this stuff.

I've seen zero indication of it so far.

Message received, they need to be a whole lot more PC. Could it be that Trump has a sense of humor and was just responding to the punk ass remark made by Rubio? Or he isn't going to take punk ass remarks from losers like Rubio or Cruz?
The problem is...Trump does not have a sense of humor
He feels the need to respond to each perceived slight with a personal attack

Link example? Where's the link to your asshole? That's where you get your information. Everyone else can just read the above words.

I'm not a party member but I did call you a liar. Thanks for providing yet further evidence.
Were you going to provide any examples, or am I just playing Whack-A-Mole™ again?

It's right up there so you can play with your little dick instead. You don't own me, you smarmy liar.
Right up where?

Precisely?

Right up where?

Precisely?
This is great stuff. It's just like dealing with a member of the PC Police.

PC Police: YOU'RE A RACIST!

Me: I am? Okay, show me an example.

PC Police: NO!

The behaviors of the ends of the spectrum are so freakin' similar.

:laugh:

This entire campaign is like one looong reality TV show.
It just goes to show how easy people can be fooled...both sides.
Why anyone would believe either Hillary or Trump is beyond comprehension.

Both sides? Really?

Why is it that you people cannot discuss the crazy GOP campaign without bringing up the very subdued Dem campaign?
LOL just an example

"Every single one of the voting irregularities Plouffe complained about in 2008 have been experienced by the Bernie Sanders campaign.

History is repeating itself in 2016.

While David Plouffe complained of “200 separate incidents of trouble at caucus sites,” Bernie Sanders has also witnessed the same Clinton campaign strategy"

Like Obama in 2008, Bernie Sanders Is Experiencing 'Dirty Politics' From Clinton's Campaign

Both sides? Really?

WH is it that you people cannot discuss the crazy GOP campaign without bringing up the very subdued Dem campaign?

Of course it is subdued. If your opponent front runner is a mind-numbing jackass why on earth would you do anything to interrupt him?
My point is on the right - you have a large group of sheep falling for someone who is using the nations anger as a ruse; it is amazing how many people have fell for his garbage.
On the left, you have an elitist/corporatist who is the exact opposite of what leftist stand for - yet because she has a (D) after her name - they follow her. Equally duped.

Silly nutter. There are not many leftists pulling levers in this nation. Why would a leftist ever become POTUS?

Hillary, like Obama is a centrist with a slight lean to the left. That's where most Americans are. That's why they get lots of support. Your take on what makes up the bulk of the Dem base is off. Moderate liberals are what is asked for. Stop buying the overblown rhetoric and you might figure it out.

Bernie is to the left of Hillary. Just far enough left that he won't likely win the nomination.

You are so clueless.
Obama and Hillary are elitist/corporatist. PERIOD
They both want a nation where all aspects of civilization are controlled by an ever-expanding government, that is deeply corrupted by a small elite group of "super citizens" who own the vast majority of wealth and power. That is what America is becoming. A plutocratic Corporatocracy.

I was on my second scotch last night when I saw this, and this morning I was thinking to myself "I must be imagining what I think I heard".

Well, I checked it out, and sadly I remembered it correctly.

So far in this campaign - and we still have a ways to go, mind you - we have had a candidate from a major party talk about the size of his dick during an official, nationally televised debate.

Now, as of yesterday, we have had the main opponent of that candidate confirm that he does not want to have sex with that man.

Is anyone else embarrassed? Is this really what we want?

"And I would note that Mr. Stone is a man who has fifty years of dirty tricks behind him. He's a man for whom a term was coined for copulating with a rodent. Well let me be clear: Donald Trump may be a rat, but I have no desire to copulate with him."

The Powers that Be are desperate.

This is driven by their belief that they are entitled to power.
Do you mean the GOP establishment? Do you think they're to blame for this?

Both sides? Really?

WH is it that you people cannot discuss the crazy GOP campaign without bringing up the very subdued Dem campaign?

Of course it is subdued. If your opponent front runner is a mind-numbing jackass why on earth would you do anything to interrupt him?
My point is on the right - you have a large group of sheep falling for someone who is using the nations anger as a ruse; it is amazing how many people have fell for his garbage.
On the left, you have an elitist/corporatist who is the exact opposite of what leftist stand for - yet because she has a (D) after her name - they follow her. Equally duped.

Silly nutter. There are not many leftists pulling levers in this nation. Why would a leftist ever become POTUS?

Hillary, like Obama is a centrist with a slight lean to the left. That's where most Americans are. That's why they get lots of support. Your take on what makes up the bulk of the Dem base is off. Moderate liberals are what is asked for. Stop buying the overblown rhetoric and you might figure it out.

Bernie is to the left of Hillary. Just far enough left that he won't likely win the nomination.

You are so clueless.
They both want a nation where all aspects of civilization are controlled by an ever-expanding government, that is deeply corrupted by a small elite group of "super citizens" who own the vast majority of wealth and power. That is what America is becoming. A plutocratic Corporatocracy.
Which policies has Hillary proposed that involve Government controlling our civilization?

Just one example would be fine

Right up where?

Precisely?
This is great stuff. It's just like dealing with a member of the PC Police.

PC Police: YOU'RE A RACIST!

Me: I am? Okay, show me an example.

PC Police: NO!

The behaviors of the ends of the spectrum are so freakin' similar.

:laugh:
More bullshit. Apart from being the most effeminate person on the board you have literally nothing to offer. You throw shit out and demand others provide you with evidence that you just posted seconds ago. You're a dumb jerkoff that fools no one but yourself.

Both sides? Really?

You are so clueless.
Which policies has Hillary proposed that involve Government controlling our civilization?

Just one example would be fine

You cannot be so naive, can you?

Hillary Clinton’s Complex Corporate Ties

This entire campaign is like one looong reality TV show. It just goes to show how easy people can be fooled...both sides. Why anyone would believe either Hillary or Trump is beyond comprehension.
I really have put some effort into understanding the attraction to Trump, and I do understand it a bit more than before, but I'd love to know if his and Cruz' supporters aren't even a little embarrassed by this stuff.

Message received, they need to be a whole lot more PC. Could it be that Trump has a sense of humor and was just responding to the punk ass remark made by Rubio? Or he isn't going to take punk ass remarks from losers like Rubio or Cruz?
They can be whatever they want. I'll leave the "need to" stuff to the PC Police.

Let them keep doing this, let them be who they are. Freedom of expression. I'm just saying it's embarrassing.

Do you think it is?

I wish he had not responded to the punk ass Rubio but for certain he isn't the normal PC politician.

Remarks that bother me more are remarks made by Mrs Tuzla Clinton, outright lies.

Never the less it seems a bit hypocritical to advertise a book that is all about the PC culture and posting many times on being PC. Then coming back and complaining about the natural result of not being PC.

And in the final analysis, no one really cares, it is just the Trump haters trying to make up another big issue.

They can be whatever they want. I'll leave the "need to" stuff to the PC Police.

Let them keep doing this, let them be who they are. Freedom of expression. I'm just saying it's embarrassing.

Do you think it is?

I wish he had not responded to the punk ass Rubio but for certain he isn't the normal PC politician.

Remarks that bother me more are remarks made by Mrs Tuzla Clinton, outright lies.

Never the less it seems a bit hypocritical to advertise a book that is all about the PC culture and posting many times on being PC. Then coming back and complaining about the natural result of not being PC.

And in the final analysis, no one really cares, it is just the Trump haters trying to make up another big issue.
Again, this is not about PC. I have beer drinking buddies who are not PC, and I sure as hell wouldn't vote for them for President, either.

I expect far more from a presidential candidate than just not being PC.

Shouldn't we all?

Do you think it is?

Again, this is not about PC. I have beer drinking buddies who are not PC, and I sure as hell wouldn't vote for them for President, either.

I expect far more from a presidential candidate than just not being PC.

Shouldn't we all?

It was a stupid remark, much like 57 states remark by Obama. No big deal that Trump doesn't fit the mold you think he should.

That said, I don't really want Trump but the alternatives look awfully bleak. Trump sends a message to Washington, Mrs. Tuzla Clinton is just more of the same.

Forum List

Back