Is Anyone Else Getting Tired Of The Queer Agenda???

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the privacy of their own sanctuary I do not care how anyone gets their freak on. Public display of your sexual preference is not necessary in my opinion. Parades, flags and PDA is way out of line for one's sexual leanings.
What is the need for the attention grabbing behavior?

Yeah- because no one is allowed to have parades......or flags......or PDA.....
images
images
images

We have a tiny faction of genetic freaks that are attracted to those of the same gender....it's minute but yet this country seems to be obsessed with these freaks of nature and view them as some protected class. Do your thing in the privacy of your own abode....if you are a queer male that wants to suck dick? Knock yourself out but I don't need to know that you are "Queer, Loud And Proud" while waving your rainbow colored flag. Keep your business "YOUR business" and stop insisting that your flaunting of your queerness is some kind of God given right that everyone must embrace lest they be labeled. At one time I supported queers being able to enter into a civil agreement where they could share in the fruits (pun intended) of their joint labor....but I have seen how militant these fags have become and how they are pushing queerness in public schools using GLSEN that I no longer have any support left for these freaks.......anyone else feel the same way? I think it's time for a "pushback"......
I don't really see a "gay" agenda outside of political pandering by BOTH sides. In my everyday life I see ZERO evidence of an agenda.

Why can't we just leave the queers alone? Live & let live!

Getting closer to that now. Getting closer.
???
I was agreeing with you.

images
images
images

Yes your cult has been quite successful at selling debauchery in all public venues. Note the girl on the right wearing the RAINBOW dress as a jester. The root of the weed stands directly in the center of the sluttery. People alive in the 1930s, 40s and on remember a time when anything even remotely close to this in a public venue would be thrown in jail. Since the "anything goes" cult has taken over, these things people have been sold on "as normal" are destroying the old, the young and everyone in between. Even trying to gain a foothold in countries that are completely into public self-restraint, like Iran etc.

And you see where that clash got you last weekend.

We have a tiny faction of genetic freaks that are attracted to those of the same gender....it's minute but yet this country seems to be obsessed with these freaks of nature and view them as some protected class. Do your thing in the privacy of your own abode....if you are a queer male that wants to suck dick? Knock yourself out but I don't need to know that you are "Queer, Loud And Proud" while waving your rainbow colored flag. Keep your business "YOUR business" and stop insisting that your flaunting of your queerness is some kind of God given right that everyone must embrace lest they be labeled. At one time I supported queers being able to enter into a civil agreement where they could share in the fruits (pun intended) of their joint labor....but I have seen how militant these fags have become and how they are pushing queerness in public schools using GLSEN that I no longer have any support left for these freaks.......anyone else feel the same way? I think it's time for a "pushback"......
Wrong.

We have a tiny faction if ignorant bigots with an unwarranted hatred of gay Americans.
Faggots make up 3% of the population, guess who that makes the tiny faction idiot?

Darkfury also thinks that since k*kes make up only 3% of the population that makes the tiny fraction of ignorant bigots like him okay.

It's gone overboard. It's bordering on bullying now. Look at what they're doing in Public Schools. They're browbeating the poor kids on it. And now they're beating em over the head with the 'Transgender' thing.

It's just another agenda the Left is forcing on others. Just like their Globull Warming scam. Most are now suffering from 'Gay Agenda Fatigue.' Being gay doesn't make you special in any way. Time to move on.

Last edited:
Have to say, it's gone way over the top. I mean, now they're even browbeating kids in Public Schools over it. And then there's the whole 'Transgender' thing. It's being forced on the kids. I would advise parents to get their children out of Public Schools. They should seriously consider other education options.

I believe parents should have more immediate concerns regarding putting their children in public schools than transgender stupidity. Only a bad parent would let her/his children endure that experience.
Public school has always been designed as the default position. Parents who really care about their child's education will find the appropriate private school or homeschool for them....Public School has to be "one-size fits all".

images
images
images

Yes your cult has been quite successful at selling debauchery in all public venues. Note the girl on the right wearing the RAINBOW dress as a jester. The root of the weed stands directly in the center of the sluttery.

Yes- if wasn't for the Gheys- we straights would never have a clue how to engage in debauchery in public......

It's gone overboard. It's bordering on bullying now. Look at what they're doing in Public Schools. They're browbeating the poor kids on it. And now they're beating em over the head with the 'Transgender' thing.

It's just another agenda the Left is forcing on others. Just like their Globull Warming scam. Most are now suffering from Gay Agenda fatigue. Being gay doesn't make you special in any way. Time to move on.

Yet you just don't seem to be able to 'move on'.......

images
images
images

Yes your cult has been quite successful at selling debauchery in all public venues. Note the girl on the right wearing the RAINBOW dress as a jester. The root of the weed stands directly in the center of the sluttery. People alive in the 1930s, 40s and on remember a time when anything even remotely close to this in a public venue would be thrown in jail. Since the "anything goes" cult has taken over, these things people have been sold on "as normal" are destroying the old, the young and everyone in between. Even trying to gain a foothold in countries that are completely into public self-restraint, like Iran etc.

And you see where that clash got you last weekend.
Normal, well that has not a damn thing to do with it, it's called freedom of expression..And you want to repress humans by a religious doctrine and moral, now who is the progressive?

images
images
images

Yes your cult has been quite successful at selling debauchery in all public venues. Note the girl on the right wearing the RAINBOW dress as a jester. The root of the weed stands directly in the center of the sluttery.
People alive in the 1930s, 40s and on remember a time when anything even remotely close to this in a public venue would be thrown in jail. Since the "anything goes" cult has taken over, these things people have been sold on "as normal" are destroying the old, the young and everyone in between. Even trying to gain a foothold in countries that are completely into public self-restraint, like Iran etc....And you see where that clash got you last weekend.

Yes- if wasn't for the Gheys- we straights would never have a clue how to engage in debauchery in public......

That is actually true. LGBT parades paved that road.

We have a tiny faction of genetic freaks that are attracted to those of the same gender....it's minute but yet this country seems to be obsessed with these freaks of nature and view them as some protected class.
They're not genetic. They are behavioral, adopted after birth. They have built a culture around their behaviors. We are under no obligation whatsoever to support that culture or give it special rights, or legal power to force others to play along and help promote it.

You are under no obligation to do anything as long as you don't commit acts of violence or break the law.

You can continue with your own obsessive anti-gay jihad as much as you want.

images
images
images

I never needed a ghey to show me...

images
images
images

Right- because if it was not for LGBT parades, we straight people would not have a clue.....

God you are so delusional in your hatred towards gays.

In the privacy of their own sanctuary I do not care how anyone gets their freak on. Public display of your sexual preference is not necessary in my opinion. Parades, flags and PDA is way out of line for one's sexual leanings.
What is the need for the attention grabbing behavior?

In the privacy of their own sanctuary, no one except them knows how they get it on. They tell us they only want to be left alone to live their lives the way they choose to live them yet the ONLY way we know about what they do is because THEY bring it in public. THEY bring it in public then whine about how what they do is a private matter. I don't share what I do privately with my wife. What makes them think the rest of the world wants to hear about them?

It's just another agenda the Left is forcing on others. Just like their Globull Warming scam. Most are now suffering from Gay Agenda fatigue. Being gay doesn't make you special in any way. Time to move on.

Yet you just don't seem to be able to 'move on'.......

Being gay doesn't make you special in any way. Sticking your peepee in another man's stinkhole, or licking on another woman's queefbox, doesn't constitute 'Special Hero' status. You're gay, so what? Most are sick of being beat over the head with the gay propaganda. So STFU already.

Last edited:
images
images
images

Right- because if it was not for LGBT parades, we straight people would not have a clue.....

God you are so delusional in your hatred towards gays.

Faggots and transgender freaks say they only want to be left alone yet they're the ones bringing their lifestyles in public.

To each his own , live and let live.

Or are you afraid of being a latent? 'fess up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back