Is Anyone Else Getting Tired Of The Queer Agenda???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you talking about sexual behavior in a thread about people?

Because behaviors that people do aren't protected "rights".
Sure it is....right to privacy..

Since when is a lewd gay pride parade "private"? Since when is a marriage license "private"? Since when is a man trying to use women's communal showers "private"?
When the shoe fits..

So, you can't rebut. Hey, at least you're engaging beyond your one-liner snark. Baby steps.

Ah yes faggots. A true story I told on here once about 6 months ago got me all sorts of sh#t from the local site faggots. They LOVE throwing it up and me and I could give a sh#t less that they do.
So without anymore delay here is my true life faggot story....

I Spit On A Homo Today

Yeah I did in real life. I was going to the bank to do my account shift on some money and three homo's had a table set up outside the bank. As I was walking by the table one homo put his hand on my shoulder and I brushed it off and said "Piss off faggot".

Well that pissed him/it off I guess and he put two fingers in my chest so I spit on him. {Remember I DO carry a weapon} So I go into the bank where the manager is laughing his ass off because he saw what happened. {I'm kind of KNOWN for not liking faggots/muslims and democrats}

Anyway I finish my bank stuff and walk out and there is a cop waiting. He asked what happened and I tell him. The cop asked the fag "Did you touch him BEFORE he spit?" And the homo said yes. Well the cop told me I could go and the homo blew up waving his little homo arms and screaming.

The cop TRIED to explain to the homo you CAN"T just walk up and touch some body and when you do and they tell you to piss off you need to quit. Well the homo went into full fag drama mode picking stuff up off the table and throwing. {some kind of petition} cursing and calling the cop names.

So the cop arrests and cuffs the guy/it and the homo turns to me and yells "I hope your happy mother F#cker. My reply? " Hell, you may have made my month!"

Fury
Cool story...:bsflag:

This cop needs to have a talk with Trump's pimp, Lewandowski, about just walking up and touching somebody.

We have a tiny faction of genetic freaks that are attracted to those of the same gender....it's minute but yet this country seems to be obsessed with these freaks of nature and view them as some protected class. Do your thing in the privacy of your own abode....if you are a queer male that wants to suck dick? Knock yourself out but I don't need to know that you are "Queer, Loud And Proud" while waving your rainbow colored flag. Keep your business "YOUR business" and stop insisting that your flaunting of your queerness is some kind of God given right that everyone must embrace lest they be labeled. At one time I supported queers being able to enter into a civil agreement where they could share in the fruits (pun intended) of their joint labor....but I have seen how militant these fags have become and how they are pushing queerness in public schools using GLSEN that I no longer have any support left for these freaks.......anyone else feel the same way? I think it's time for a "pushback"......

Yes. First it was marriage and now it's freaks in bathrooms. what will it be next? Beastiality?

Since when is a lewd gay pride parade "private"? Since when is a marriage license "private"? Since when is a man trying to use women's communal showers "private"?
When the shoe fits..

So, you can't rebut. Hey, at least you're engaging beyond your one-liner snark. Baby steps.

He just doesn't want to waste his time rebutting buttheads, butthead.

We have a tiny faction of genetic freaks that are attracted to those of the same gender....it's minute but yet this country seems to be obsessed with these freaks of nature and view them as some protected class. Do your thing in the privacy of your own abode....if you are a queer male that wants to suck dick? Knock yourself out but I don't need to know that you are "Queer, Loud And Proud" while waving your rainbow colored flag. Keep your business "YOUR business" and stop insisting that your flaunting of your queerness is some kind of God given right that everyone must embrace lest they be labeled. At one time I supported queers being able to enter into a civil agreement where they could share in the fruits (pun intended) of their joint labor....but I have seen how militant these fags have become and how they are pushing queerness in public schools using GLSEN that I no longer have any support left for these freaks.......anyone else feel the same way? I think it's time for a "pushback"......

Yes. First it was marriage and now it's freaks in bathrooms. what will it be next? Beastiality?

How many times in your life have you been approached by a transgender in a public restroom?

How many times in your life have you been approached by a transgender in a public restroom?

Me? None - because it would have made news "Old black man beats the hell out of pervert". ;)

So consider this all right wing homophobes: Let's say you get your way and they all go back in the closet. Do you know what happens then? They have to pretend to be straight. And in order to pull that off they have to marry a straight person. So that could be your daughters or sons or granddaughters, grandsons, nieces, nephews. They have to lie about everything in order to have a job, a home, a life. So if you're good with someone you know or your kids being duped into a false marriage and life, say so now

So consider this all right wing homophobes: Let's say you get your way and they all go back in the closet. Do you know what happens then? They have to pretend to be straight. And in order to pull that off they have to marry a straight person. So that could be your daughters or sons or granddaughters, grandsons, nieces, nephews. They have to lie about everything in order to have a job, a home, a life. So if you're good with someone you know or your kids being duped into a false marriage and life, say so now

That's funny - One - My Daughter is married. Two - so you're saying that a woman doesn't know the difference between a fag and a straight guy? Holy Shit...

Me? None - because it would have made news "Old black man beats the hell out of pervert". ;)

So your opinion is based out of pure conjecture and not reality. Typical righty

That's funny - One - My Daughter is married. Two - so you're saying that a woman doesn't know the difference between a fag and a straight guy? Holy Shit...

Your daughter doesn't constitute the entire United States population. And what part of lying about their life did you miss?

There are many many many men in positions of power who are gay and have wives and children. Years ago in the mid-1980s I had a gay friend who was also the advisor on education to the governor of Texas. He invited me to a big party on a large boat on Lake Travis, and it was heavily attended by many gay men who worked directly for the governor, Mark White. So put that in your stupid ass pipe and smoke it

Last edited:

Not at all...I'm just answering your question. Let me relate a story to you. When I was in the Army in Germany, we took a young Private (just came to the unit) to a bar in Mannheim. Now, everyone there knows that "bar flies" coax drinks from GIs. Well, this kid goes to the back of the bar with this "girl" and begins buying "her" drinks. About 20 minutes later, a fight broke out in the back of the bar like you've never seen....we FINALLY got the kid pulled off of the "lady" and they threw us out of the bar. We asked this kid "What the hell happened!?!" and he tells me "Chief, everything was going along just fine, then I slid my hand under her dress" He says " it scared the hell out of me and I started throwing punches!"

See, if those freaks hang out with their own - no problem. But when the shit goes sideways, there's no telling what might happen.

I look at it this way... most people don't care. But when you are bombarded with something on a daily basis, told you're a bigot if you don't agree with something, ordinary people that normally don't give a shit, start to give a shit. And not in a good way.

If someone doesn't "agree" that blacks should have rights equal to whites, is that person a bigot, yes or no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Equating the tint of one's skin with someone's sexuall proclivities isn't even in the same universe, dumb ass. I have noticed that it has been the leftard clown posse of sniveling purse swingers that have gotten so butthurt for even MENTIONING that I was tired of hearing abiout the queer agenda....most telling. I have come to the point that I despsie queers AND leftards equally. (snicker)

I'm not comparing race to orientation, despite them both being immutable traits. I'm comparing bigots to bigots and they're exactly the same.

No one is going to take away your bestiality.

I look at it this way... most people don't care. But when you are bombarded with something on a daily basis, told you're a bigot if you don't agree with something, ordinary people that normally don't give a shit, start to give a shit. And not in a good way.

If someone doesn't "agree" that blacks should have rights equal to whites, is that person a bigot, yes or no?

Equating the tint of one's skin with someone's sexuall proclivities isn't even in the same universe, dumb ass. I have noticed that it has been the leftard clown posse of sniveling purse swingers that have gotten so butthurt for even MENTIONING that I was tired of hearing abiout the queer agenda....most telling. I have come to the point that I despsie queers AND leftards equally. (snicker)

I'm not comparing race to orientation, despite them both being immutable traits. I'm comparing bigots to bigots and they're exactly the same.

Yep whether it is the anti-semite who hates 'k*kes' and warns us about the "Jewish Agenda" or the racist who hates n*ggers and warns that n*ggers have just gotten too uppity or the bigots who hate "f*ggots" - there is no difference in who they are- only who they hate.

Of course some like Stevie the racist hates them all equally.

See, if those freaks hang out with their own - no problem. But when the shit goes sideways, there's no telling what might happen.

Randall.....freaking out that he might find a dick under a dress.....

What, in your imagination, is this "queer agenda"?

Please spell it out clearly so we might more responsibly discuss it.

And those damned darkies, too, and their agenda. Pushing their "black is beautiful" shit in our faces. Getting all uppity, demanding the exact same rights and privileges the rest of us get. They want to eat in the same places I eat? What, do they think they are SPECIAL or something? And they've formed militant organizations like the NAACP.

And they want our kids to be taught in school that negroes aren't subhuman animals! They want our kids to be taught it is okay for a black man to have sex with a white woman and marry her!!! Can you believe that shit? Christ, can you imagine one of those mongrels growing up and asking to be President?

I used to support these ferel beasts, but now they are going too far.

It's definitely time for some pushback.

Last edited:

Since when is a lewd gay pride parade "private"?

No parades are 'private'

Not this one:

images

or this one
images

or this one
images

or this one
images

What, in your imagination, is this "queer agenda"?

Please spell it out clearly so we might more responsibly discuss it.

He clearly is pissed off that gay Americans are being treated equally now.

We have had this discussion before- and you are as delusional as always

Speech is a behavior
Religion is a behavior
Marriage is a behavior

Sexual orientation is not a behavior. Being attracted to another person is not a behavior.

If my favorite ice cream is chocolate ice cream- that is not a behavior.

Eating ice cream is a behavior- liking ice cream is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back