Is Anyone Else Getting Tired Of The Queer Agenda???

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a tiny faction of genetic freaks that are attracted to those of the same gender....it's minute but yet this country seems to be obsessed with these freaks of nature and view them as some protected class. Do your thing in the privacy of your own abode....if you are a queer male that wants to suck dick? Knock yourself out but I don't need to know that you are "Queer, Loud And Proud" while waving your rainbow colored flag. Keep your business "YOUR business" and stop insisting that your flaunting of your queerness is some kind of God given right that everyone must embrace lest they be labeled. At one time I supported queers being able to enter into a civil agreement where they could share in the fruits (pun intended) of their joint labor....but I have seen how militant these fags have become and how they are pushing queerness in public schools using GLSEN that I no longer have any support left for these freaks.......anyone else feel the same way? I think it's time for a "pushback"......

Yes. First it was marriage and now it's freaks in bathrooms. what will it be next? Beastiality?

No one is going to take away your bestiality.

Whew! You had me worried for a second. :(

Yes. First it was marriage and now it's freaks in bathrooms. what will it be next? Beastiality?

How many times in your life have you been approached by a transgender in a public restroom?

Me? None - because it would have made news "Old black man beats the hell out of pervert". ;)

So your opinion is based out of pure conjecture and not reality. Typical righty

See, if those freaks hang out with their own - no problem. But when the shit goes sideways, there's no telling what might happen.

Randall.....freaking out that he might find a dick under a dress.....

That private DID find a dick under the dress, try to keep up,will you?

Those damned queers. They want to be able to visit their "spouse" (snicker) in the hospital if they are shot by a raghead.

They want to collect Social Security survivor benefits if their genetic freak "husband" dies. They want to put their butt buddy on their health insurance.

If two faggots file a joint income tax return, poor Dale Smith might suddenly get the urge to smoke a pole.

For these reasons, we urgently need to repeal that "equal protection of the laws" bullshit.

Why are you talking about sexual behavior in a thread about people?

Because behaviors that people do aren't protected "rights".
Sure it is....right to privacy..

Since when is a lewd gay pride parade "private"?

No parades are 'private'

Not this one:

images

or this one
images

or this one
images

or this one
images
Dale Smith hates it when the fags twerk their asses at him when he attends gay pride parades.

It makes him feel...funny...inside.

If someone doesn't "agree" that blacks should have rights equal to whites, is that person a bigot, yes or no?
maybe if lgbt people are a race of people, however naturally or artificially that race is created, but you're dealing with the cultural marxism. if bigotry is a defense against it, then bigotry is acceptable. it's okay to hate people, hatred is as natural as skin color and sexual orientation.

How many times in your life have you been approached by a transgender in a public restroom?

Me? None - because it would have made news "Old black man beats the hell out of pervert". ;)

See, if those freaks hang out with their own - no problem. But when the shit goes sideways, there's no telling what might happen.

No parades are 'private'

Not this one:

images

or this one
images

or this one
images

or this one
images

Or this one. I tried to copy the image address and the KKK denies access. They are so proud.

City Of Memphis Issues Demonstration Permit to KKK

No parades are 'private'

Not this one:

images

or this one
images

or this one
images

or this one
images
Dale Smith hates it when the fags twerk their asses at him when he attends gay pride parades.

It makes him feel...funny...inside.

I think it's called "aroused"

That private DID find a dick under the dress, try to keep up,will you?

I think you should worry more about finding one in your own pants

If someone doesn't "agree" that blacks should have rights equal to whites, is that person a bigot, yes or no?
maybe if lgbt people are a race of people, however naturally or artificially that race is created, but you're dealing with the cultural marxism. if bigotry is a defense against it, then bigotry is acceptable. it's okay to hate people, hatred is as natural as skin color and sexual orientation.

Anti gay and racial bigotry is a learned behavior...unlike race and sexual orientation which are both immutable traits.

Being treated equally is "cultural Marxism"? :lol: uh, okay...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have a tiny faction of genetic freaks that are attracted to those of the same gender....it's minute but yet this country seems to be obsessed with these freaks of nature and view them as some protected class. Do your thing in the privacy of your own abode....if you are a queer male that wants to suck dick? Knock yourself out but I don't need to know that you are "Queer, Loud And Proud" while waving your rainbow colored flag. Keep your business "YOUR business" and stop insisting that your flaunting of your queerness is some kind of God given right that everyone must embrace lest they be labeled. At one time I supported queers being able to enter into a civil agreement where they could share in the fruits (pun intended) of their joint labor....but I have seen how militant these fags have become and how they are pushing queerness in public schools using GLSEN that I no longer have any support left for these freaks.......anyone else feel the same way? I think it's time for a "pushback"......

Loser says what?

maybe if lgbt people are a race of people, however naturally or artificially that race is created, but you're dealing with the cultural marxism.

"Cultural Marxism". A favorite expression of the WN community, a.k.a. Nazis.

it's okay to hate people, hatred is as natural as skin color and sexual orientation.
Gross logical fallacy. It is not okay to hate someone for irrational reasons, and hating them for their skin color or sexual orientation is irrational.

But it is okay to hate Nazis. There's a perfectly rational reason for hating them.

In the privacy of their own sanctuary I do not care how anyone gets their freak on. Public display of your sexual preference is not necessary in my opinion. Parades, flags and PDA is way out of line for one's sexual leanings.
What is the need for the attention grabbing behavior?

In the privacy of their own sanctuary, no one except them knows how they get it on. They tell us they only want to be left alone to live their lives the way they choose to live them yet the ONLY way we know about what they do is because THEY bring it in public. THEY bring it in public then whine about how what they do is a private matter. I don't share what I do privately with my wife. What makes them think the rest of the world wants to hear about them?

Nobody I know shares what they do privately with their partner or spouse- gay or straight.

Just some like you apply a double standard when it comes to gays.

Okay: not Okay.....LOL
View attachment 78362
images

The one on the right is definitely not OK private or public.

Loser says what?

Anyone that is attracted to the same sex or thinks they are a different one that what they were born is a born loser.

Loser says what?

Anyone that is attracted to the same sex or thinks they are a different one that what they were born is a born loser.

Fag-bashers lost.

That is all.

Loser says what?

Fag-bashers lost.

That is all.

Faggots still born losers. That is as it always will be.

When right wingers reduce all relationships to dick sucking and butt fucking, one wonders if any of them have ever had a serious relationship.

Right wingers complain I'm too partisan and mean to them, then they write stuff like this.

I am neither left or right but I would never be a pesudo liberal like you. Someone like you lacks the intellectual capacity to even try and see where some of us are coming from because your view is just that narrow.

Loser says what?

Two white males together? That's some serious earning power!

When right wingers reduce all relationships to dick sucking and butt fucking, one wonders if any of them have ever had a serious relationship.

Right wingers complain I'm too partisan and mean to them, then they write stuff like this.

I am neither left or right but I would never be a pesudo liberal like you. Someone like you lacks the intellectual capacity to even try and see where some of us are coming from because your view is just that narrow.

Then explain where you're "coming from". What is this agenda you perceive is being pursued? Also, what form does your claim of "pushback" take (beyond whining here about PDAs)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have a queer president who has used the "bully pulpit" to promote the homosexual agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back