Is Anyone Else Getting Tired Of The Queer Agenda???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look at it this way... most people don't care. But when you are bombarded with something on a daily basis, told you're a bigot if you don't agree with something, ordinary people that normally don't give a shit, start to give a shit. And not in a good way.

If someone doesn't "agree" that blacks should have rights equal to whites, is that person a bigot, yes or no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Equating the tint of one's skin with someone's sexuall proclivities isn't even in the same universe, dumb ass. I have noticed that it has been the leftard clown posse of sniveling purse swingers that have gotten so butthurt for even MENTIONING that I was tired of hearing abiout the queer agenda....most telling. I have come to the point that I despsie queers AND leftards equally. (snicker)

I'm not comparing race to orientation, despite them both being immutable traits. I'm comparing bigots to bigots and they're exactly the same.

Immutable traits my ass, one is genetic, the other, not so much unless someone has discovered a gay gene since yesterday.

Understanding Genetics

Most of the research done so far suggests that in the vast majority of cases, being gay is not a choice for people. Instead, it appears to be a fundamental part of who they are.

What this means is that most people cannot “unlearn” their sexual orientation. So in most cases, being gay is not a learned behavior. [...]

Should I go through you link a pull shit out of context the way you did? If you boil the article down to the bottom line, they really have no hard and fast evidence why fags act the way they do. They have theories and suspicions, but nothing that can be called scientific facts. So just keep on lying to yourself and others because the only fact here is, you don't KNOW shit.

We have a tiny faction of genetic freaks that are attracted to those of the same gender....it's minute but yet this country seems to be obsessed with these freaks of nature and view them as some protected class. Do your thing in the privacy of your own abode....if you are a queer male that wants to suck dick? Knock yourself out but I don't need to know that you are "Queer, Loud And Proud" while waving your rainbow colored flag. Keep your business "YOUR business" and stop insisting that your flaunting of your queerness is some kind of God given right that everyone must embrace lest they be labeled. At one time I supported queers being able to enter into a civil agreement where they could share in the fruits (pun intended) of their joint labor....but I have seen how militant these fags have become and how they are pushing queerness in public schools using GLSEN that I no longer have any support left for these freaks.......anyone else feel the same way? I think it's time for a "pushback"......
I don't really see a "gay" agenda outside of political pandering by BOTH sides. In my everyday life I see ZERO evidence of an agenda.

Why can't we just leave the queers alone? Live & let live!

Really, what about them pushing their way in to formally faith based organizations like the boy and girl scouts along with pushing a gay acceptance curricula in the public schools? Suing business that don't want to associate with them outside the wall of their stores, claiming discrimination when they had the exact same rights as anyone of their gender? That's not an agenda, I call BS on that.

Not an agenda- just Americans who want to be treated equally. Each of these actions taken by individuals standing up for their own rights- there is 'no agenda' other than being treated fairly and legally.

Gays have always been part of Boy Scouts- they just didn't want to be kicked out for being gay.
The businesses that have been sued have broken the state and local laws that prohibit such discrimination- why do you object to State's rights?

No there is no 'gay agenda'- if they were actually treated equally none of this would have been happening.

Equating the tint of one's skin with someone's sexuall proclivities isn't even in the same universe, dumb ass. I have noticed that it has been the leftard clown posse of sniveling purse swingers that have gotten so butthurt for even MENTIONING that I was tired of hearing abiout the queer agenda....most telling. I have come to the point that I despsie queers AND leftards equally. (snicker)

I'm not comparing race to orientation, despite them both being immutable traits. I'm comparing bigots to bigots and they're exactly the same.

Immutable traits my ass, one is genetic, the other, not so much unless someone has discovered a gay gene since yesterday.

Understanding Genetics

Most of the research done so far suggests that in the vast majority of cases, being gay is not a choice for people. Instead, it appears to be a fundamental part of who they are.

What this means is that most people cannot “unlearn” their sexual orientation. So in most cases, being gay is not a learned behavior. [...]

If you believe you're born gay, how can you have so much pride in something that you did nothing to have? That's right along the Liberal mindset. Proud of something you really didn't do but take credit for it as if it involved effort.

So I'm not allowed to have pride for my Irish or Scottish heritage either?

And I don't "believe" it, I know it.

Don't expect them to not operate on a double standard
upload_2016-6-17_11-28-38.jpeg

If someone doesn't "agree" that blacks should have rights equal to whites, is that person a bigot, yes or no?

Understanding Genetics

Should I go through you link a pull shit out of context the way you did? If you boil the article down to the bottom line, they really have no hard and fast evidence why fags act the way they do. They have theories and suspicions, but nothing that can be called scientific facts. So just keep on lying to yourself and others because the only fact here is, you don't KNOW shit.

We still don't have any evidence why bigots act the way that they do.

But we still allow bigots to get married, join the boy scouts and buy wedding cakes.

Just like bulimia or drug addiction are "immutable traits"..

Nope.

Bigotry and drug addiction are not 'immutable traits'

Christianity and sexual orientation are.

it doesn't really matter the difference between learned behaviors or immutable traits, though. it's perfectly normal for people to reject what they dislike. if you're going to push anything into people, and they say no, and they say no means no, but you're going to penetrate anyways... what kind of behavior is that?
Rape. Mind rape. Social rape. We are all being raped by the LGBT Agenda. .

Ah another idiot who wants to equate homosexuality to rape.

What an asshole.

Gays have always been part of Boy Scouts- they just didn't want to be kicked out for being gay.

There is no such thing as a "gay boy scout". There are only boy scouts. Sexuality has nothing to do with the boy scouts and should not be advertised or discussed either hetero or gay in the boy scouts, nor be any part of an expressed identity within the boy scouts. ie: do not sexualize the boy scouts.

We have a tiny faction of genetic freaks that are attracted to those of the same gender....it's minute but yet this country seems to be obsessed with these freaks of nature and view them as some protected class. Do your thing in the privacy of your own abode....if you are a queer male that wants to suck dick? Knock yourself out but I don't need to know that you are "Queer, Loud And Proud" while waving your rainbow colored flag. Keep your business "YOUR business" and stop insisting that your flaunting of your queerness is some kind of God given right that everyone must embrace lest they be labeled. At one time I supported queers being able to enter into a civil agreement where they could share in the fruits (pun intended) of their joint labor....but I have seen how militant these fags have become and how they are pushing queerness in public schools using GLSEN that I no longer have any support left for these freaks.......anyone else feel the same way? I think it's time for a "pushback"......
I don't really see a "gay" agenda outside of political pandering by BOTH sides. In my everyday life I see ZERO evidence of an agenda.

Really, what about them pushing their way in to formally faith based organizations like the boy and girl scouts along with pushing a gay acceptance curricula in the public schools? Suing business that don't want to associate with them outside the wall of their stores, claiming discrimination when they had the exact same rights as anyone of their gender? That's not an agenda, I call BS on that.

Not an agenda- just Americans who want to be treated equally. Each of these actions taken by individuals standing up for their own rights- there is 'no agenda' other than being treated fairly and legally.

The businesses that have been sued have broken the state and local laws that prohibit such discrimination- why do you object to State's rights?

No there is no 'gay agenda'- if they were actually treated equally none of this would have been happening.

I object to anyone who compels someone to associate with people the don't want to be around. Also they weren't being discriminated against, they were treated exactly the same as anyone of their gender. They want special treatment based on their behavior, society has alway been able to regulate behaviors. So take your fantasy line and sell it to the ignorant, I ain't buying.

I object to anyone who compels someone to associate with people the don't want to be around. Also they weren't being discriminated against, they were treated exactly the same as anyone of their gender. They want special treatment based on their behavior, society has alway been able to regulate behaviors. So take your fantasy line and sell it to the ignorant, I ain't buying.

We have had public accommodation laws for over 50 years now in the United States- which among other things has protected persons because of their religious behavior.

Public accommodation laws that include sexual orientation prohibit a baker from among other things refusing to sell a cake to a mixed race couple because he doesn't approve of the behavior of mixed race marriages, and also prohibits a baker from refusing to sell a cake for a bar mitzvah because the baker doesn't approve of the behavior of Jewish coming of age rites, and also prohibits the baker from refusing to sell a cake to a gay couple because he doesn't approve of a gay couple marrying.

Now that you are less ignorant- you can thank me for your new knowledge.

Nope.

Not according to the link seabitch posted. From her link:

"This wiring can’t be changed easily."

This means it can be changed with effort, therefore it is NOT an immutable trait.

We have had public accommodation laws for over 50 years now in the United States- which among other things has protected persons because of their religious behavior.

Public accommodation laws that include sexual orientation prohibit a baker from among other things refusing to sell a cake to a mixed race couple because he doesn't approve of the behavior of mixed race marriages, and also prohibits a baker from refusing to sell a cake for a bar mitzvah because the baker doesn't approve of the behavior of Jewish coming of age rites, and also prohibits the baker from refusing to sell a cake to a gay couple because he doesn't approve of a gay couple marrying.

Now that you are less ignorant- you can thank me for your new knowledge.

You want to continue talking out of both sides of your mouth. See lies when they are recorded tend to catch up to you. Didn't you just say Christianity is an immutable trait?

Well yes, yes you did. So your compelling people to violate their beliefs makes you just a big a bigot as you say people that don't by into the gay agenda are. If you idiots didn't have your hypocrisy, you wouldn't have anything at all. LMAO

Understanding Genetics

The article is quite clear that it's not a choice. If you feel you can choose, you're probably bisexual.

Nope.

This means it can be changed with effort, therefore it is NOT an immutable trait.

You can stop having gay sex, you don't stop being gay.

Understanding Genetics

The article is quite clear that it's not a choice. If you feel you can choose, you're probably bisexual.

No the article said they don't think it is a choice, not that they KNOW it's not a choice. Stop with the lies already.

Last edited:

Nope.

You can stop having gay sex, you don't stop being gay.

Not according to your article, they say the brain can be rewired, it's just not easy. Of course that could be true for most antisocial behaviors.

Understanding Genetics

If you believe you're born gay, how can you have so much pride in something that you did nothing to have? That's right along the Liberal mindset. Proud of something you really didn't do but take credit for it as if it involved effort.

I know I chose to be straight.

Understanding Genetics

No the article said they don't think it is a choice, not that they KNOW it's not a choice. Stop with the lies already.

I know it's not. Could you choose to suck cock and like it? I couldn't.

Understanding Genetics

I know I chose to be straight.

Ah, so you found yourself equally attracted to both men and women but chose one? You're bisexual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back