Is Anyone Else Getting Tired Of The Queer Agenda???

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a tiny faction of genetic freaks that are attracted to those of the same gender....it's minute but yet this country seems to be obsessed with these freaks of nature and view them as some protected class. Do your thing in the privacy of your own abode....if you are a queer male that wants to suck dick? Knock yourself out but I don't need to know that you are "Queer, Loud And Proud" while waving your rainbow colored flag. Keep your business "YOUR business" and stop insisting that your flaunting of your queerness is some kind of God given right that everyone must embrace lest they be labeled. At one time I supported queers being able to enter into a civil agreement where they could share in the fruits (pun intended) of their joint labor....but I have seen how militant these fags have become and how they are pushing queerness in public schools using GLSEN that I no longer have any support left for these freaks.......anyone else feel the same way? I think it's time for a "pushback"......

Loser says what?

Anyone that is attracted to the same sex or thinks they are a different one that what they were born is a born loser.
Two white males together? That's some serious earning power!

Especially if they stay DINKs. (Double Income No Kids)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have a tiny faction of genetic freaks that are attracted to those of the same gender....it's minute but yet this country seems to be obsessed with these freaks of nature and view them as some protected class. Do your thing in the privacy of your own abode....if you are a queer male that wants to suck dick? Knock yourself out but I don't need to know that you are "Queer, Loud And Proud" while waving your rainbow colored flag. Keep your business "YOUR business" and stop insisting that your flaunting of your queerness is some kind of God given right that everyone must embrace lest they be labeled. At one time I supported queers being able to enter into a civil agreement where they could share in the fruits (pun intended) of their joint labor....but I have seen how militant these fags have become and how they are pushing queerness in public schools using GLSEN that I no longer have any support left for these freaks.......anyone else feel the same way? I think it's time for a "pushback"......
When right wingers reduce all relationships to dick sucking and butt fucking, one wonders if any of them have ever had a serious relationship.

Right wingers complain I'm too partisan and mean to them, then they write stuff like this.

I am neither left or right but I would never be a pesudo liberal like you. Someone like you lacks the intellectual capacity to even try and see where some of us are coming from because your view is just that narrow.

... what form does your claim of "pushback" take....

It's what his boyfriend keeps telling him to do, but he can't get the timing right.

We have a queer president ....

The one with two kids?

I think you should worry more about finding one in your own pants

Right, because anyone who opposes the queer agenda is nothing but a dirty queer, and NOTHING is worse than being queer according to you anti-liberty leftists, so you're sure to wound him by calling him queer!

Hey, you may be stupid as a fence post, but at least you fail to make any sense at all.

We have a queer president ....

The one with two kids?

And a turkey baster...

If someone doesn't "agree" that blacks should have rights equal to whites, is that person a bigot, yes or no?
maybe if lgbt people are a race of people, however naturally or artificially that race is created, but you're dealing with the cultural marxism. if bigotry is a defense against it, then bigotry is acceptable. it's okay to hate people, hatred is as natural as skin color and sexual orientation.

Anti gay and racial bigotry is a learned behavior...unlike race and sexual orientation which are both immutable traits.

Being treated equally is "cultural Marxism"? :lol: uh, okay...

it doesn't really matter the difference between learned behaviors or immutable traits, though. it's perfectly normal for people to reject what they dislike. if you're going to push anything into people, and they say no, and they say no means no, but you're going to penetrate anyways... what kind of behavior is that?

If someone doesn't "agree" that blacks should have rights equal to whites, is that person a bigot, yes or no?
maybe if lgbt people are a race of people, however naturally or artificially that race is created, but you're dealing with the cultural marxism.

"Cultural Marxism". A favorite expression of the WN community, a.k.a. Nazis.

it's okay to hate people, hatred is as natural as skin color and sexual orientation.
Gross logical fallacy. It is not okay to hate someone for irrational reasons, and hating them for their skin color or sexual orientation is irrational.

But it is okay to hate Nazis. There's a perfectly rational reason for hating them.

did you learn to hate nazis? who taught you to hate nazis? do you even know what a nazi is, or do you know only the spooky scary images? and why do you hate those images? those images are in your mind, it's the synapses of your own brain, why would you fight against that?

"Is Anyone Else Getting Tired Of The Queer Agenda???"

No, Americans have long ago grown tired of this sort of ignorance, fear, stupidity, bigotry, and hate directed at gay Americans.

And there is no ‘agenda,’ the notion is a delusional lie.

Hey, you tell'em you little regressive sodomite enabler, ROFLMFAO.

it doesn't really matter the difference between learned behaviors or immutable traits, though. it's perfectly normal for people to reject what they dislike. if you're going to push anything into people, and they say no, and they say no means no, but you're going to penetrate anyways... what kind of behavior is that?
Rape. Mind rape. Social rape. We are all being raped by the LGBT Agenda. No doubt about it. And, BTW, they are learned behaviors. Behaviors have zero rights if they aren't specifically addressed & outlined in the Constitution. And guess what? LGBT isn't even insinuated, nor remotely hinted at in the Constitution. That would take an Amendment...which hasn't happened....

"pushback" = self-loathing queers like yourself taking violent action toward the gays you secretly lust after?

Sexual Orientation = Hardwired personality trait - NOT a choice.

Bigotry, homophobia = CHOICE.

Self-loathing = probably your parents fault, but you CHOOSE to deny your own nature.

I think I'm noting a bit of projection here.

Do you mean is you poopshooter wore out? Are your lips blistered from sucking dick? Are you gals tongues fatigued? Is that puss getting blisters?

Is Anyone Else Getting Tired Of The Queer Agenda???

Do you mean is you poopshooter wore out? Are your lips blistered from sucking dick? Are you gals tongues fatigued? Is that puss getting blisters?

If you are tired of the gay agenda.. Simple! Stop being a nasty slimy fucking faggot

Hi Dale Smith I have ideas how to equalize this fight. If we all agreed to refer to LGBT beliefs as a creed, then this is legally equal to Christian beliefs that count as a creed. Neither can be endorsed or discriminated by govt. So either bans or endorsements are no longer neutral but discriminatory.

That's one point to agree on, how to define this as a "faith based belief" that homosexual orientation is natural or same sex marriage is the same as traditional or that gender identity is the same as birth gender. Some ppl do not believe these are the same and cannot be forced to change their beliefs by govt. None of these beliefs on either side are proven or disproven, they remain faith based, and thus should be treated equally and neutrally by law, neither endorsing one while penalizing another by depriving equal exercise by govt. Since beliefs are involved, then ppl must remain free to choose how to resolve or separate their differences, not be forced under penalty of law by govt.

So the second point is agreeing how to address such conflicts. I propose mediation and consensus, and if not, people agree to separate and not impose beliefs on each other. If mediation fails they can agree to separation or to arbitration . And sign agreements respecting each other's beliefs equally to avoid legal actions or expenses to themselves or the public .

Rape. Mind rape. Social rape. We are all being raped by the LGBT Agenda. No doubt about it. And, BTW, they are learned behaviors. Behaviors have zero rights if they aren't specifically addressed & outlined in the Constitution. And guess what? LGBT isn't even insinuated, nor remotely hinted at in the Constitution. That would take an Amendment...which hasn't happened....
i disagree to the extent that the 1st amendment is supposed to protect free association, so if lgbt people want to speak, or publish, or have peaceful assemblies they should not be terrorized by the radical islam, but neither should they force christians to bake them cakes and photograph their weddings if it's against the teaching of the church.

I don't really see a "gay" agenda outside of political pandering by BOTH sides. In my everyday life I see ZERO evidence of an agenda.

Why can't we just leave the queers alone? Live & let live!

Really, what about them pushing their way in to formally faith based organizations like the boy and girl scouts along with pushing a gay acceptance curricula in the public schools? Suing business that don't want to associate with them outside the wall of their stores, claiming discrimination when they had the exact same rights as anyone of their gender? That's not an agenda, I call BS on that.

I look at it this way... most people don't care. But when you are bombarded with something on a daily basis, told you're a bigot if you don't agree with something, ordinary people that normally don't give a shit, start to give a shit. And not in a good way.

Equating the tint of one's skin with someone's sexuall proclivities isn't even in the same universe, dumb ass. I have noticed that it has been the leftard clown posse of sniveling purse swingers that have gotten so butthurt for even MENTIONING that I was tired of hearing abiout the queer agenda....most telling. I have come to the point that I despsie queers AND leftards equally. (snicker)

I'm not comparing race to orientation, despite them both being immutable traits. I'm comparing bigots to bigots and they're exactly the same.

Immutable traits my ass, one is genetic, the other, not so much unless someone has discovered a gay gene since yesterday.

When right wingers reduce all relationships to dick sucking and butt fucking, one wonders if any of them have ever had a serious relationship.

Right wingers complain I'm too partisan and mean to them, then they write stuff like this.

I am neither left or right but I would never be a pesudo liberal like you. Someone like you lacks the intellectual capacity to even try and see where some of us are coming from because your view is just that narrow.

Then explain where you're "coming from". What is this agenda you perceive is being pursued? Also, what form does your claim of "pushback" take (beyond whining here about PDAs)

Then explain where you're "coming from". What is this agenda you perceive is being pursued? Also, what form does your claim of "pushback" take (beyond whining here about PDAs)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

They are indoctrinating elementary aged school children about homosexuality. They are pushing this agenda using GLSEN, an offshoot of the LGBT that got a lot of funding from the Rockefeller foundation that also funded the women's liberation movement. The powers that be are tearing down the very fabric of this country and I see it so plainly. People are now being bullied into submitting to the wants of this agenda even if it goes against their religious beliefs. There was a black anti-gay agenda activist that coined the phrase "Your sin doesn't equal the tint of my skin" and to compare the plight of the queer to that of people that were discriminated because they didn't have the right skin color is a slap in the face of thjose that fought for equal rights. There have been gays that went straight but I have never seen a black person become "white". This is cultural marxism and one of the goals of communism that they wanted for the United States. They are "in yoiur face" and by all that is holy, you better fall in line and conform lest you incur their wrath. Well, I'm saying that it is time to stop rolling over for them and speak out and against what you know to be morally reprehensible instead of rolling over. THAT is my point. I guarantee you that if I had kids still in school and they were being taught "tolerance" for queers and GLSEN reps were coming into schoopls to preach the message of queerness? I would pull my kids out of that school in a friggin' heartbeat....get it now?

I'm not comparing race to orientation, despite them both being immutable traits. I'm comparing bigots to bigots and they're exactly the same.

Immutable traits my ass, one is genetic, the other, not so much unless someone has discovered a gay gene since yesterday.

Just like bulimia or drug addiction are "immutable traits". They're adopted behaviors. I know a set if identical twins. One is a lesbian, the other straight. End of story.

I look at it this way... most people don't care. But when you are bombarded with something on a daily basis, told you're a bigot if you don't agree with something, ordinary people that normally don't give a shit, start to give a shit. And not in a good way.

Equating the tint of one's skin with someone's sexuall proclivities isn't even in the same universe, dumb ass. I have noticed that it has been the leftard clown posse of sniveling purse swingers that have gotten so butthurt for even MENTIONING that I was tired of hearing abiout the queer agenda....most telling. I have come to the point that I despsie queers AND leftards equally. (snicker)

Understanding Genetics

Most of the research done so far suggests that in the vast majority of cases, being gay is not a choice for people. Instead, it appears to be a fundamental part of who they are.

What this means is that most people cannot “unlearn” their sexual orientation. So in most cases, being gay is not a learned behavior. [...]

No, getting tired of the agenda of haters though.

Understanding Genetics

Most of the research done so far suggests that in the vast majority of cases, being gay is not a choice for people. Instead, it appears to be a fundamental part of who they are.

What this means is that most people cannot “unlearn” their sexual orientation. So in most cases, being gay is not a learned behavior. [...]

If you believe you're born gay, how can you have so much pride in something that you did nothing to have? That's right along the Liberal mindset. Proud of something you really didn't do but take credit for it as if it involved effort.

Understanding Genetics

If you believe you're born gay, how can you have so much pride in something that you did nothing to have? That's right along the Liberal mindset. Proud of something you really didn't do but take credit for it as if it involved effort.

So I'm not allowed to have pride for my Irish or Scottish heritage either?

And I don't "believe" it, I know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back