Is anyone else just embarassed?

I'm embarrassed about many things in this nation and what's going on....pick your poison and choose

and tomorrow's NY daily news front page

trumpy.jpg

Sorry for the missing second "r".

I know many of you don't want to say anything bad about your candidate.

But is anyone else embarrassed?

No, because my candidate is a dope head so I expect him to have those brain fart moments and sound like he is baked out of his damn mind...

I'm ashamed of Americans for allowing us to reach this point.

But I'm never embarrassed on behalf of others...why would I be, unless I was somehow responsible for their behavior?

And I haven't seen anything from Trump that I'm concerned about.

Sorry for the missing second "r".

I know many of you don't want to say anything bad about your candidate.

But is anyone else embarrassed?

Embarressed in what way?

I am pissed off with my candidate for the email scandal- it was stupid- and she handled it stupid. But she is still a solid candidate for President with the experience and the credentials to do the job.

I am pissed off that a clown like Donald Trump still has a chance to be elected our President- this is a guy that no one would trust to coach a baseball team, but has a chance to be running our country just because he says he has had success in business.

But i am not embarrassed.

You won't see any lefties here embarrassed about Hillary. You have to have principles, morals, and honesty to be embarrassed. The left can't even spell those words.

You won't see anyone from the right embarrassed about Donald. You have to have principles, morals and honesty to be embarrassed- and Trump is emblematic of how the Right has none of those qualities.

Definitely there will some who will only see the flaws of the other candidate, so they're not embarrassed about the whole mess.

Oh I am, but the reality is we're in the reality TV era and idiots rather vote for some shock jock and has been politician than listen to real candidates like Weld, Webb, or Kasich!

What will be interesting is 2020 and if Trump loses which idiot will the Trump voters endorse and my pick is Alec Baldwin!

I am embarrassed that the greatest country in the world has an irresponsible and biased media that is turning our most important Presidential election into the Jerry Springer Show.

You won't see any lefties here embarrassed about Hillary. You have to have principles, morals, and honesty to be embarrassed. The left can't even spell those words.

You won't see anyone from the right embarrassed about Donald. You have to have principles, morals and honesty to be embarrassed- and Trump is emblematic of how the Right has none of those qualities.
Imagine how the campaign would have been with Kasich vs. Webb.

Oh well!

What I'm hoping for is that Trump wins, and then goes off and does speeches to promote his resort business and lets Mike Pence run the country.

trumps more embarrassing

theres levels to this shit

Yes...there are levels.....

hilary clinton sent men into harms way in Libya...they requested over and over again for more men and security...and she refused....when they came under direct attack, hilary clinton did not send a rescue mission........4 of them died...including a man she keeps telling us was her good friend....

is there anything that tops that?

Disgusted (by both candidates)? Yes.

Embarrassed? Not really.

It's just the rough-and-tumble of American Politics at its dirtiest, with a Populist twist to the plot.

Both parties could have served-up far better candidates.

They failed... the sewers backed up... and the nasty stuff floated to the top.

I've been embarrassed for my country since January

Forum List

Back