🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is anyone else really bothered by being called a deplorable?

setyfn.jpg

All you fags, ragheads, n*ggers, and spics are going to pay for calling me deplorable!

lol, I'm being challenged by a Trumptard for not being politically correct. Oh the irony!!!!!!!!!!!!
Try again, silly. I'm clearly on record not voting for Trump. Why do you lie? Or are you just so partisan that if someone doesn't have their nose up Hillary's ass, they are an enemy? Or are you just a fucking liar? Please enlighten me on your position including your assumptions about me.

Something the anti-military Left seeks to avoid discussing. The Clintons have a long track record of being anti-military...although they have no problem sending them into harm's way. Afterall, by their logic, they're volunteers and deserve to die what they get.

Trump has a big lead over Clinton among military and vets
Donald Trump leads Hillary Clinton by 19 points — 55 percent to 36 percent — among voters who are currently serving or have previously served in the U.S. military, according to the latest NBC
if_the_2016_presidential_election_were_being_held_today-_clinton_trump_chartbuilder_1_065e8496ff74e2abc9b402c4874d8b45.nbcnews-ux-600-480.png

setyfn.jpg

All you fags, ragheads, n*ggers, and spics are going to pay for calling me deplorable!
Hate noted.
I'm proud to be noted for hating deplorable people. Thanks!

Yeah, but you're deplorable. So??...
Wow. You are so original! That's right up there with "I'm made of rubber and you're made of glue!" and "Oh yeah, but what am I?"

Just stating the truth. Deplorable folks calling others deplorable, is actually pretty humorous. You and Clinton crack me up. :)

setyfn.jpg

Hate noted.

Wow. You are so original! That's right up there with "I'm made of rubber and you're made of glue!" and "Oh yeah, but what am I?"

SOmeone using the Race Card, complains of a lack of originality?

Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-11.gif

setyfn.jpg

Hate noted.

David Duke: Voting against Trump is 'treason to your heritage'

You libtard supporters of Hitlery need to stop huwting the feewings of Twump suppowtews by calling them names. :crybaby:

Why does Pence refuse to call David Duke 'deplorable'?

Because in doing so, he would be admitting that Hillary Clinton was absolutely correct.

Hate noted.

You follow Duke a lot? I don't.

I consider his pronouncements a transparent attempt to get his name back in the spotlight so he can spread his message of hate and racism.

I don't support him in that. I refuse to help him

I am not working with him to get his message out.

He is not helping me destroy my enemies, and if he offered to do that, I would refuse his help.

Unlike you.

You follow Duke a lot? I don't.

I consider his pronouncements a transparent attempt to get his name back in the spotlight so he can spread his message of hate and racism.

I don't support him in that. I refuse to help him

I am not working with him to get his message out.

He is not helping me destroy my enemies, and if he offered to do that, I would refuse his help.

Unlike you.

Don't take the Race Bait. It's all Clinton Bootlickers have at this point. They know they're supporting pure evil.

Forum List

Back