🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is anyone else really bothered by being called a deplorable?

While one may consider Trump supporters to be deplorable, most sane folks would consider Hillary's supporters to be despicable. Hillary's supporters are the gays and lesbians, the thugs, the gang members, the cop ambushers, the military haters, the God haters, felons, rapists, child molesters, BLM, New Black Panthers, the KKK, ISIS terrorists, and all other forms and kinds of indecency and the immoral that make up the very underbelly of society.

See? One more Trumptard proves that Hillary Clinton was right.

The deplorable whom Hillary was referencing are the police and law enforcement officers, the active duty military, the veterans, the Border Patrol agents and their unions. These are the Trump supporters.
the coal miners out of work due to windmills that don't work.

It's kind of charming. It means we don't crawl when someone throws a word at us. We are in superb company. The British found the rebellious colonists deplorable. The Romans thought Spartacus and the gladiators were deplorable. The Egytians thought the Jews were deplorable. Anyone standing up to oppression and tyranny is deplorable. Fighting political correctness is the battle for our time. Being deplorable is to be one of the fighters.

No, idiot, it's WHY you're deplorable.
that's despicable

While one may consider Trump supporters to be deplorable, most sane folks would consider Hillary's supporters to be despicable. Hillary's supporters are the gays and lesbians, the thugs, the gang members, the cop ambushers, the military haters, the God haters, felons, rapists, child molesters, BLM, New Black Panthers, the KKK, ISIS terrorists, and all other forms and kinds of indecency and the immoral that make up the very underbelly of society.

See? One more Trumptard proves that Hillary Clinton was right.

Yes indeed. You idiots hate me for certain. I'm a taxpayer, a veteran, a business owner, and I attend church. I'm all the things you hate because you can never be anything like me. I also have been married to the same woman for fifty-two years and sent three kids to college. My wife never had an abortion and all three of our kids were planned for and wanted.

She didn't say you were deplorable because you were standing up to the British. She said you were deplorable because you are Racist, Islamophobic, Xenophobic, and Homophobic. She was right.
Those words lost all meaning some time ago. They are what the left uses as weapons. They have no other meaning.

So that you want to ban mosques in America has no meaning?
Did I ever say ban mosques? Find the quote please.

Mosques should be watched as incubators of terrorists but not banned.

Many Trump supporters have said they want to ban mosques.
You specifically said that I wanted to ban mosques. Don't wiggle just because you have a hook in your mouth.[/QUOTE]

If you disagree with many of trumps supporters on this subject I am surprised. What else do you disagree with them about? Anything?

Kellyanne Conway is Donald Trump's campaign manager du jour. Back when she was working on Ted Cruz's campaign, this is what she said about Trump's supporters:

"I think some of his supporters are way over their skeeze and have been downright nasty."

She was on Morning Joe this morning. She is one of most shameless liars I've ever heard.

g6wg4c5b.jpg

The deplorable whom Hillary was referencing are the police and law enforcement officers, the active duty military, the veterans, the Border Patrol agents and their unions. These are the Trump supporters.
No...you just think we are in your ignorance.

No. You have proven you are against everything that is honorable and decent in America. You are the very lowest of bottom feeders. You make a buzzard puke.

"Duh libtard low information supporters of Hitlery are calling me names! My feewings are huwt!" :crybaby:

Forum List

Back