🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is anyone else really bothered by being called a deplorable?

I am proud to be a 'deplorable'. It doesn't bother me. Is the same true for anyone else?

"I wear it like a badge of honor!" :laugh2:

upload_2016-9-12_11-39-11.png

You are right, it's an honor to be among those ^ people!

It's kind of charming. It means we don't crawl when someone throws a word at us. We are in superb company. The British found the rebellious colonists deplorable. The Romans thought Spartacus and the gladiators were deplorable. The Egytians thought the Jews were deplorable. Anyone standing up to oppression and tyranny is deplorable. Fighting political correctness is the battle for our time. Being deplorable is to be one of the fighters.

She didn't say you were deplorable because you were standing up to the British. She said you were deplorable because you are Racist, Islamophobic, Xenophobic, and Homophobic. She was right.

She didn't say you were deplorable because you were standing up to the British. She said you were deplorable because you are Racist, Islamophobic, Xenophobic, and Homophobic. She was right.[/QUOTE]
Those words lost all meaning some time ago. They are what the left uses as weapons. They have no other meaning.

It's kind of charming. It means we don't crawl when someone throws a word at us. We are in superb company. The British found the rebellious colonists deplorable. The Romans thought Spartacus and the gladiators were deplorable. The Egytians thought the Jews were deplorable. Anyone standing up to oppression and tyranny is deplorable. Fighting political correctness is the battle for our time. Being deplorable is to be one of the fighters.

I notice she left out the most obvious example in history, i.e., how deplorable most people viewed the Nazis.

I guess that didn't occur to her, for some reason.

She didn't say you were deplorable because you were standing up to the British. She said you were deplorable because you are Racist, Islamophobic, Xenophobic, and Homophobic. She was right.
Those words lost all meaning some time ago. They are what the left uses as weapons. They have no other meaning.[/QUOTE]

So that you want to ban mosques in America has no meaning?

Those words lost all meaning some time ago. They are what the left uses as weapons. They have no other meaning.[/QUOTE]

You just wish they had no meaning. You know as well as I do that Trump encourages those deplorable traits.

The deplorable whom Hillary was referencing are the police and law enforcement officers, the active duty military, the veterans, the Border Patrol agents and their unions. These are the Trump supporters.

Are you sure that none of them are in the half of Trump's supporters that she excluded from the description of 'deplorable'?

You're saying that all of the police, military, veterans, and Border Patrol who support Trump are either racist, homophobic, xenophobic, or Islamophobic.

Are you sure about that?

That's what you Liberals preach all the time. You Liberals hate anyone that isn't gay or lesbian. transsexual, a thug, a rapist, a Christ hater, etc.

Being called "deplorable" by Hillary is like being called "unpatriotic" by Cheney.

A BADGE of HONOR.

I am proud to be a 'deplorable'. It doesn't bother me. Is the same true for anyone else?

Which are you most proud of?

Racism? Islamophobia? Xenophobia? Homophobia?
Dementophobia - Fear of insanity........or Democrat policies

Tyrannophobia - Fear of Tyranny....fear of dictators....or fear of Democrat policies

Last edited:
Those words lost all meaning some time ago. They are what the left uses as weapons. They have no other meaning.

So that you want to ban mosques in America has no meaning?[/QUOTE]
Did I ever say ban mosques? Find the quote please.

Mosques should be watched as incubators of terrorists but not banned.

You just wish they had no meaning. You know as well as I do that Trump encourages those deplorable traits.[/QUOTE]
Trump is a hero of the people for standing up to the destructive liberals.

Be one of the adorable deplorables. Seize your freedom.

Pretty rough accusations.... care to back it up with examples of each?

The deplorable whom Hillary was referencing are the police and law enforcement officers, the active duty military, the veterans, the Border Patrol agents and their unions. These are the Trump supporters.

Are you sure that none of them are in the half of Trump's supporters that she excluded from the description of 'deplorable'?

You're saying that all of the police, military, veterans, and Border Patrol who support Trump are either racist, homophobic, xenophobic, or Islamophobic.

Are you sure about that?

That's what you Liberals preach all the time. You Liberals hate anyone that isn't gay or lesbian. transsexual, a thug, a rapist, a Christ hater, etc.
It is a WAR on 'merica. We must make 'merica great again!

You just wish they had no meaning. You know as well as I do that Trump encourages those deplorable traits.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, jack-wads like you throw these terms around every time anyone says anything you disagree with.

Again, point out with examples how Trump in your mind is any of those things.

Mosques should be watched as incubators of terrorists but not banned.[/QUOTE]

Many Trump supporters have said they want to ban mosques.

Mosques should be watched as incubators of terrorists but not banned.

Many Trump supporters have said they want to ban mosques.[/QUOTE]

Really? Who?

You just wish they had no meaning. You know as well as I do that Trump encourages those deplorable traits.

Be one of the adorable deplorables. Seize your freedom.[/QUOTE]

You are almost as smart as PoliticalChic

Many Hillary supporters have violently attacked Trump supporters.

Therefore Hillary is a savagely violent person.

Be one of the adorable deplorables. Seize your freedom.

You are almost as smart as PoliticalChic[/QUOTE]

You're dumber than Rdean.... at least he can properly use the quote functionality.

Forum List

Back