🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is anyone else really bothered by being called a deplorable?

Not a Trump supporter, but it's easy to tell Hillary fucked up since she retracted the statement the next day. Will she blame it on her "pneumonia"?

I would not blame it on the pneumonia. Hillary has had strokes in her brain and in her e-mails her staff expressed concerns about her lucidity at times

That is what I would blame it on.

And Trump's lucidity?

Then Hillary Clinton was right.
If she was right, then why did she retract it?

She didn't.

“I regret saying ‘half’ -- that was wrong. But let's be clear, what's really ‘deplorable’ is that Donald Trump hired a major advocate for the so-called ‘alt-right’ movement to run his campaign and that David Duke and other white supremacists see him as a champion of their values.”

btw, she wasn't wrong. Half is a good number.

I am proud to be a 'deplorable'. It doesn't bother me. Is the same true for anyone else?
Tell me about it. I am a deplorable scumbag myself. The worst types are the fucking deplorable scumbags who do not think they are deplorable scumbags.

Like hillary. Especially that lying self righteous evil kuuuunt. Then there are her followers. The only thing worse than the deplorable commie scumbag democrats, are those hypocritical moronic sheep who believe every race dividing bullshit term uttered by them.

Kellyanne Conway is Donald Trump's campaign manager du jour. Back when she was working on Ted Cruz's campaign, this is what she said about Trump's supporters:

"I think some of his supporters are way over their skeeze and have been downright nasty."

I think Hillary died yesterday in the backseat of the Secret Service vehicle. I think a double is posing to be her today.

soundcloud/johngambling/11-am-hour-2-2-16-kellyanne

Go to the 26 minute mark.

As I'm not a Trump supporter or a Hillary one so I really don't give shit. If I was a Trump supporter I would have a good laugh after noting the irony of Hillary calling others deplorable.

The deplorable whom Hillary was referencing are the police and law enforcement officers, the active duty military, the veterans, the Border Patrol agents and their unions. These are the Trump supporters.

The deplorable whom Hillary was referencing are the police and law enforcement officers, the active duty military, the veterans, the Border Patrol agents and their unions. These are the Trump supporters.
Mosqes ... gonna get rid of dat.

Are you sure that none of them are in the half of Trump's supporters that she excluded from the description of 'deplorable'?

You're saying that all of the police, military, veterans, and Border Patrol who support Trump are either racist, homophobic, xenophobic, or Islamophobic.

Are you sure about that?

Hillary is nothing more than an angry old woman with mental and physical health issues looking to gain some power. Nobody in their right mind would value anything she says.

Mosqes ... gonna get rid of dat.

28% of GOP primary voters supporting banning mosques:

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/GOPResults.pdf

That would equate to more than half of Trump's current supporters, I'd say is a fair estimate.

Same survey, 46% favor a Muslim-American database. Pure Islamophobia.

26% of GOP primary voters support making Islam illegal, outright. Again, more than half of Trump's supporters.

Forum List

Back