🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is anyone else really bothered by being called a deplorable?

She didn't.

“I regret saying ‘half’ -- that was wrong. But let's be clear, what's really ‘deplorable’ is that Donald Trump hired a major advocate for the so-called ‘alt-right’ movement to run his campaign and that David Duke and other white supremacists see him as a champion of their values.”

btw, she wasn't wrong. Half is a good number.
So you think she was lying when she said she regretted saying "half"? Interesting admission since most Americans have an unfavorable view of her. Probably because she's dishonest. :)

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Clinton: Favorable/Unfavorable

I am delighted to be one with the adorable deplorables....
**DEPLORABLE** is a kind of elegant Downton Abbey
kind of word--------but she really meant "white trash".
She was reluctant to use the phrase because that's what
her parents called Bill

I am proud to be a 'deplorable'. It doesn't bother me. Is the same true for anyone else?
Tell me about it. I am a deplorable scumbag myself. The worst types are the fucking deplorable scumbags who do not think they are deplorable scumbags.

Like hillary. Especially that lying self righteous evil kuuuunt. Then there are her followers. The only thing worse than the deplorable commie scumbag democrats, are those hypocritical moronic sheep who believe every race dividing bullshit term uttered by them.

You make tyranny sound so dirty

...anyway, she regrets saying it.. (...yeah, right, uh huh ...)

I am proud to be a 'deplorable'. It doesn't bother me. Is the same true for anyone else?

Which are you most proud of?

Racism? Islamophobia? Xenophobia? Homophobia?

Its a good thing she didn't make that comment on a college campus, it could have been considered bullying, or a micro-aggression . But really, those terms are often misused, and over used and misplaced. people often have varying likes or dislikes, or ideas without them being Phobias. A phobia is an extreme anxiety. frankly, these words are just tossed around for fun most of the time, and Hillary is guilty of that in this case, which is why she
Retracted her comments

...anyway, she regrets saying it.. (...yeah, right, uh huh ...)

She regrets possible losing votes, not that she needs them, but it would just make her coronation seem that much more legitimate.

Which are you most proud of?

Racism? Islamophobia? Xenophobia? Homophobia?

Its a good thing she didn't make that comment on a college campus, it could have been considered bullying, or a micro-aggression . But really, those terms are often misused, and over used and misplaced. people often have varying likes or dislikes, or ideas without them being Phobias. A phobia is an extreme anxiety. frankly, these words are just tossed around for fun most of the time, and Hillary is guilty of that in this case, which is why she
Retracted her comments
B-but this time there really is a wolf, I promise! :lol:

(WOW....ANOTHER 'double' thread....)

I was not called anything...and even if I were, being called anything by a woman who takes money from people who murder gays and says she won't stop until she wins the WH....being called anything by a woman who spent decades demonizing the VICTIMS of her husband's sexual assaults, sexual harassments, and rapes....being called anything by the woman who aided Barry ally themselves with Al Qaeida - the terrorists who murdered almost 3,000 Americans 15 years ago yesterday - to help the terrorists take over their own country means nothing to me.

Well Hillary lives to classify people to help explain why she's not maintaining a consistently strong wide margin over Trump in the polls. If you believe in a strong border and finding a solution to the growing illegal immigration issue in this country, you are called a racist. If you classify terrorists killing Americans as having a common shared belief in Islamic extremism, you are labeled a Islamaphobe, as if the Nazi regime we fought in World War II were anything but Germans (following the liberal logic so far?). Then if your faith doesn't happen to agree with gay marriage, watch it .... your a homophobe, as if having a difference of ideas is so foreign to Democrats. You think we are a nation of many faiths? Not to Liberal Democrats, everyone has to believe as they do ... especially abortion or gay marriage. This also explains why African American conservative Republicans are referred to as "Uncle Tom", basically anyone that does not agree with the liberal point of view. Just like Hillary Clinton, it's easier to label and judge your opponent than have an open debate of ideas .... most likely because that would mean having to defend their position, as a result it becomes SO much easier to attack your opponent because having to explain your position is not in their strong suit.

Hillary couldn't even explain what was her best accomplishment as Secretary of State without talking in circles over anything but the answer, another interview she brushed it off as "you'll just have to read my book." Enough said.

It's been a hell of week for Bill and Hillary first Bill telling us make America great was racist code talk unless of course he's the one saying it and now Hillary with deplorable racist.

Forum List

Back