Is anyone going to watch the "virtual" DNC convention tomorrow?

I might watch to see how they handle Biden in his current state of confusion. Other than that it sounds like they will be rolling out the same tired old Democrats trying to inject some interest in the disastrous Biden-Harris ticket.

Biden was hidden from every news channel this weekend....as were all of his campaign officials and kamala too.........a complete black out the day before their national convention...

Sure, their campaign is going strong......

That I really found to be different. I rolled through the listings yesterday morning, seeing who was going to be interviewed. No Biden, no Kamala, nothing at all on the lib-friendly networks about the D convention.

I might watch to see how they handle Biden in his current state of confusion. Other than that it sounds like they will be rolling out the same tired old Democrats trying to inject some interest in the disastrous Biden-Harris ticket.

Biden didn't appear on any of the news channels this weekend......his entire campaign refused to go on any of the shows to push the convention.

Real question?

Is biden still alive and when was the last time someone outside of the campaign saw him?

Biden was hidden from every news channel this weekend....as were all of his campaign officials and kamala too.........a complete black out the day before their national convention...

That I really found to be different. I rolled through the listings yesterday morning, seeing who was going to be interviewed. No Biden, no Kamala, nothing at all on the lib-friendly networks about the D convention.

They were taping their virtual speeches!

Biden didn't appear on any of the news channels this weekend......his entire campaign refused to go on any of the shows to push the convention.

Real question?

Is biden still alive? Has anyone outside of his immediate handlers seen him alive?

None of them have anything to say that I am the slightest bit interested in.

That said, I'll watch Kasich give his "Hi, I'm really a Democrat" speech if I'm not engaged elsewhere..
We have two parties. One dominated by Progs. The other with many Vichy Progs.

It will be the most watched event in TV history. Much bigger than the meager audience that Trump will draw

Were it possible, I would bet you a large sum of money that it will not be. The first hour will collect the still curious, then it will die, with a vague resurrection for Biden's "speech".

Americans have a low tolerance of ennui.

Biden will get more viewers than Trump

Hmm ... then again, on second thought more people do flock to train wrecks and plane crashes, so you may be right.

It will be the most watched event in TV history. Much bigger than the meager audience that Trump will draw

Were it possible, I would bet you a large sum of money that it will not be. The first hour will collect the still curious, then it will die, with a vague resurrection for Biden's "speech".

Hmm ... then again, on second thought more people do flock to train wrecks and plane crashes, so you may be right.

I will DVR it .......It will be a speech worth saving
One you can tell your Grandchildren about.

Best speech ever

With a real candidate
The Sunday morning talk shows would have been blanketed with surrogates.

I will DVR it .......It will be a speech worth saving
One you can tell your Grandchildren about.

Best speech ever

LOL!

Taped edited Tom Hanks filling in for Joe

If it's anything like Tom Hanks SNL effort I won't be tuning in.

I caught a few minutes of this disaster and I can see why Hanks left the states and became a Greek Citizen.

Hi, I had to flee the country because they were closing in on me

Yep. Pedophiles don't do well in prison..

Real question?

Is biden still alive? Has anyone outside of his immediate handlers seen him alive?
Looks like they're throwing the election.
Or they're gearing up for another impeachment.

Real question?

Looks like they're throwing the election.
Or they're gearing up for another impeachment.

It's one or another because in their hearts they know that their policies suck.

Forum List

Back