Is anyone ready to discuss politics & stay grounded in reality?

Benghazi investigations were over 4 Americans getting killed. Maybe 2 years of investigations for this tragedy would be appropriate.

So cute of you to make an attempt to minimize the Benghazi tragedy.

Benghazi was a terrorist attack on US soil where the US Ambassador was brutally slaughtered. Chris Stevens was the first U.S. Ambassador murdered while on duty since 1979.

The U.S. had at least one rescue team available and waiting on the runway when they were shut down. Petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama had a fifteen-minute briefing upon which he went to bed then flew to Las Vegas for a fundraiser the next morning.

Knowing the truth, the administration repeated lied about the cause with Susan Rice appearing on five Sunday news shows repeating the same lie over and over. Crooked Hillary Clinton knew it was a planned terrorist attack instantly and even emailed her daughter that it was a terrorist attack.
ObamaMarines.jpg
The insurgents could have been ready for that with anti-air missiles supplied by the US, for "other terrorists".

There is no proof our electoral system was attacked by the Russians. Wiki posted DNC emails and that was about it. They claim that they didn't get anything from Russia, but the left won't come to terms with that. It's not Trump's fault the DNC didn't take the time and money to secure their server from attacks. The Republicans did, and hackers were stopped in their tracks.

Talk to people and find me one that says they were going to vote for Hil-Liar until they seen those emails. I bet most voters don't even know what one of those emails said. Nobody cares.
"They claim" ... why would you believe them :dunno:

Because they were the ones that put it out. Why would you believe Russia had anything to do with it?

And that means they are "honest" uh....how?

Russia's got a long history of this kind of shit. That makes it a bit more believable.

That's ridiculous. THE SOUCE said Russia had nothing to do with it, but your claim is that it's more believable that they did because they do it all the time. Okay, when?

What started all this? Trump made a joke asking Russia during the debates to expose Hillary's emails; a joke. Then he made a semi-compliment to Putin. That's it.

So now, the left has turned this into a fake conspiracy, investigations, constant media attention, and for what, because Trump said a couple of things about Russia.

Then you wonder why he didn't give the left his tax returns??????
No one is wondering why Trump refuses to release his tax returns.
Should we ask, for an, Order to Show Cause, as to why a one percenter, needs to increase his income by lowering taxes for the rich, and lowering foodstamp benefits for the poor.

I quickly learned USMB is about talking smack. Your guy sucks, mine is the greatest

Any attempt at serious discussion will quickly devolve into name calling and mockery

So, suck it up Snowflake

The minute I get this answer from any one of the mods or see it from the site owners? I'm gone. I have more important things to do with my time than to "talk smack" to a bunch of idiots who aren't interested in learning anything.

I find it thoroughly fascinating Trump and his Chumps ignore the fact our electoral system was repeatedly attacked by the Russians.

Whether or not Trump or anyone on his team colluded with the Russians is one thing, but the fact remains we were attacked and Trump and his traitorous Chumps don't give a damn.

I find it very revealing that Trump's Chumps don't care that nothing has been done about it by Trump, and that he is not doing anything to protect us from further attacks.

I also find it revealing Trump fired the guy investigating these attacks and then called the enemy into his office the very next day to have a good laugh about it.

There is no proof our electoral system was attacked by the Russians. Wiki posted DNC emails and that was about it. They claim that they didn't get anything from Russia, but the left won't come to terms with that. It's not Trump's fault the DNC didn't take the time and money to secure their server from attacks. The Republicans did, and hackers were stopped in their tracks.

Talk to people and find me one that says they were going to vote for Hil-Liar until they seen those emails. I bet most voters don't even know what one of those emails said. Nobody cares.

Because they were the ones that put it out. Why would you believe Russia had anything to do with it?

Russia's got a long history of this kind of shit. That makes it a bit more believable.

That's ridiculous. THE SOUCE said Russia had nothing to do with it, but your claim is that it's more believable that they did because they do it all the time. Okay, when?

What started all this? Trump made a joke asking Russia during the debates to expose Hillary's emails; a joke. Then he made a semi-compliment to Putin. That's it.

So now, the left has turned this into a fake conspiracy, investigations, constant media attention, and for what, because Trump said a couple of things about Russia.

Why should the source be believed?

Why should that source be believed over our own intelligence agencies?

The tone from the right is approaching frantic.

Benghazi investigations were over 4 Americans getting killed. Maybe 2 years of investigations for this tragedy would be appropriate.

So cute of you to make an attempt to minimize the Benghazi tragedy.

Benghazi was a terrorist attack on US soil where the US Ambassador was brutally slaughtered. Chris Stevens was the first U.S. Ambassador murdered while on duty since 1979.

The U.S. had at least one rescue team available and waiting on the runway when they were shut down. Petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama had a fifteen-minute briefing upon which he went to bed then flew to Las Vegas for a fundraiser the next morning.

Knowing the truth, the administration repeated lied about the cause with Susan Rice appearing on five Sunday news shows repeating the same lie over and over. Crooked Hillary Clinton knew it was a planned terrorist attack instantly and even emailed her daughter that it was a terrorist attack.
ObamaMarines.jpg

The real "minimization" of Benghazi comes from people like you who used this tragedy to try and create a political scandal.

You didn't care that people were killed - hell similar things occurred under other presidents.

You weren't interested in finding ways to make sure it didn't happen again.

You're entire focus was on creating a scandal to bring Clinton down.

That's kind of shameful imo.

Our intelligence agencies don't have any evidence Russia did anything as of yet. Why would Wiki lie about their sources? Why believe them? Because they are the people that received the information. They have no reason to lie--Trump haters do.

The FBI is the "left" now, is it? :cuckoo:

Nope, but the MSM is.

I could say the same about the Left, you don't think they are approaching frantic in their zeal to get rid of Trump? And why should any unnamed source be believed regardless of whose side is helped or hurt? And I have to be honest, my faith and trust in our intel services isn't that high any more. Too many people in top and near top management that are politically motivated over honor and integrity IMHO.

I could say the same about the Left, you don't think they are approaching frantic in their zeal to get rid of Trump? And why should any unnamed source be believed regardless of whose side is helped or hurt? And I have to be honest, my faith and trust in our intel services isn't that high any more. Too many people in top and near top management that are politically motivated over honor and integrity IMHO.
Vis a vis the left, I agree they too are getting shrill. But as far as trust? I have zero in wiki or Russia. At least intel is accountable to our elected representatives.

Vis a vis the left, I agree they too are getting shrill. But as far as trust? I have zero in wiki or Russia. At least intel is accountable to our elected representatives.

These days my trust is pretty low for just about everyone, even the Intel people are a little suspect IMHO. Some of 'em are a little bit too political, maybe. 'Course, I trust the Mods 100%!

Our intelligence agencies don't have any evidence Russia did anything as of yet. Why would Wiki lie about their sources? Why believe them? Because they are the people that received the information. They have no reason to lie--Trump haters do.

Your first sentence...you know this how?

Wiki has its own agenda and Assange has lied before. They have no accountability. Their choice of what to release and when indicates they are Trump supporters. Good reason to lie.

Nope, but the MSM is.
You don't even understand what you write, do ya? <smh>

You said, "so now, the left has turned this into a fake conspiracy, investigations..."

Well, moron, it's the FBI that is investigating, not the media. And there is no "fake conspiracy" as it's also the FBI who believes some folks associated with Trump's campaign may have colluded with Russia to hack the election.

So when you say, "so now, the left has turned this into a fake conspiracy, investigations..." , you're speaking of the FBI.

Our intelligence agencies don't have any evidence Russia did anything as of yet.
Imbecile.

BURR: Do you have any doubt that Russia attempted to interfere in the 2016 elections?

COMEY: None.

BURR: Do you have any doubt that the Russian government was behind the intrusions in the DNC and the DCCC systems, and the subsequent leaks of that information?

COMEY: No, no doubt.

BURR: Do you have any doubt that the Russian government was behind the cyber intrusion in the state voter files?

COMEY: No.

BURR: Do you have any doubt that officials of the Russian government were fully aware of these activities?

COMEY: No doubt.

You're a flaming moron. The only thing I can't decide on is if it's malevolent or an actual mental issue.

Our intelligence agencies don't have any evidence Russia did anything as of yet.
Imbecile.

BURR: Do you have any doubt that Russia attempted to interfere in the 2016 elections?

BURR: Do you have any doubt that the Russian government was behind the intrusions in the DNC and the DCCC systems, and the subsequent leaks of that information?

BURR: Do you have any doubt that the Russian government was behind the cyber intrusion in the state voter files?

BURR: Do you have any doubt that officials of the Russian government were fully aware of these activities?

You're a flaming moron. The only thing I can't decide on is if it's malevolent or an actual mental issue.

And yet.....none of these activities have anything to do with the election moron. I see where you omitted when Comey said not one vote was changed by anything the Russians could have done.....typical liberal.

And while your precious Mulatto interfered with the Israel elections, you imbeciles had nothing to say about that.

Plus the idiot that had his emails hacked used the password P-A-S-S-W-O-R-D. A junior high student could have hacked that, but somehow, it was Trump's doing??

Go play in the sand moron.

Nope, but the MSM is.

You said, "so now, the left has turned this into a fake conspiracy, investigations..."

Well, moron, it's the FBI that is investigating, not the media. And there is no "fake conspiracy" as it's also the FBI who believes some folks associated with Trump's campaign may have colluded with Russia to hack the election.

So when you say, "so now, the left has turned this into a fake conspiracy, investigations..." , you're speaking of the FBI.

No, I'm speaking of the arm of the Democrat party--the left wing MSM that's keeping this non-story alive.

Your first sentence...you know this how?

Wiki has its own agenda and Assange has lied before. They have no accountability. Their choice of what to release and when indicates they are Trump supporters. Good reason to lie.

And Democrat allegations do have credibility?

it has become clear that Trump and his team did not collude with the Russians; which is no surprise as this whole narrative was always a wild conspiracy theory

bottom line, all of this is just noise

what is important is the tax cuts & the health care policy

republicans WILL get a tax cut pushed through, because they KNOW they will not keep their seats in '18 if they don't

if we (conservatives) are correct - this will be good for the economy & the average person's bottom line & Trump will win reelection easily

if these tax cuts hurt the economy, Trump will lose in '20

it really is as simple as that - the media has broken faith with reality, integrity & the average American - their tantrums won't bring Trump down

it will come down to the effects on people's pocketbooks from his enacted policies

bottom line - personal finances are what drives voters

but hey; these pissing matches about 2 scoops of ice cream and wild conspiracy theories about collusion and obstruction are fun on a message board!
You want down to earth reality? You're not there yet. What you miss with your Trump/GOP forecast is it's highly partisan and not necessarily what will happen.
The reality is "perception is everything" and Trump is a loose canon with a big mouth and it doesn't matter whether the Russian thing is true or not, what matters is people will view Trump and the GOP negatively and Comey could be Trump's and the GOP's downfall. The voter is fickle and while I'm no prophet I don't think the Trump presidency will end well.
Oh and before you come back with "Democrat or liberal" I'm neither.
Sure perception is reality

My claim is that what is going on with the economy and people's personal finances will be the most important factor

Perception is driven by personal finances in an election

Another thing that is overlooked is that Trump brought a decent number of people that typically do not vote out to the polls

He has not broken faith with these folks, and they don't get polled much, if at all

The media is not able to drive perception like they used to, most people don't trust them anymore

So again, if Trump's policies help the economy, he is a shoo in for a second term
Trump I said hobbled by his ego, his fritter account and his political inexperience.

Harken back to 1977 and the burgeoning Carter administration. Jimmy came to Washington as an outsider too. He was perceived as a breath of fresh air after the debacles of Watergate and Vietnam.

Carter failed to understand Washington. He could not, or did not build workable coalitions on Capital Hill. His agenda was waylaided by his ego and inexperience.

Trump faces a similar fate. If he can discipline himself, truly surround himself with the best and brightest, rather than the obsequious and fawning, he may be able to,salvage his agenda. But given his history, I doubt that will happen.

Imbecile.

And yet.....none of these activities have anything to do with the election moron. I see where you omitted when Comey said not one vote was changed by anything the Russians could have done.....typical liberal.

And while your precious Mulatto interfered with the Israel elections, you imbeciles had nothing to say about that.

Plus the idiot that had his emails hacked used the password P-A-S-S-W-O-R-D. A junior high student could have hacked that, but somehow, it was Trump's doing??

Go play in the sand moron.
You're truly retarded. Thanks for clearing that up.

retard said:
I see where you omitted when Comey said not one vote was changed by anything the Russians could have done.....typical liberal.
Now you're flat out lying. Comey never said that. What he said was that the Russian hacking did not alter votes that were cast.

BURR: Are you confident that no votes cast in the 2016 presidential election were altered?

COMEY: I’m confident. By the time — when I left as director, I had seen no indication of that whatsoever.

There's no question their hacking cost Hillary votes. I saw some on this forum even say they wouldn't vote for Hillary based on some of the dirt the Russians were dumping on the Internet.

And despite all the inanities you managed to cram into that one post, there is still no doubt that Russia hacked the election.

None.

Which is why you look like the idiot you are when you actually posted, "Our intelligence agencies don't have any evidence Russia did anything as of yet."

1233796371590.gif

Nope, but the MSM is.

No, I'm speaking of the arm of the Democrat party--the left wing MSM that's keeping this non-story alive.
You're a dunce. You said what you said...

"so now, the left has turned this into a fake conspiracy, investigations..."

That's the FBI, dunce.

Nope, but the MSM is.

It's not a non-story until the investigation is complete and we have conclusions. Until then, it's a story.

Forum List

Back