Is anyone ready to discuss politics & stay grounded in reality?

it has become clear that Trump and his team did not collude with the Russians; which is no surprise as this whole narrative was always a wild conspiracy theory

bottom line, all of this is just noise

what is important is the tax cuts & the health care policy

republicans WILL get a tax cut pushed through, because they KNOW they will not keep their seats in '18 if they don't

if we (conservatives) are correct - this will be good for the economy & the average person's bottom line & Trump will win reelection easily

if these tax cuts hurt the economy, Trump will lose in '20

it really is as simple as that - the media has broken faith with reality, integrity & the average American - their tantrums won't bring Trump down

it will come down to the effects on people's pocketbooks from his enacted policies

bottom line - personal finances are what drives voters

but hey; these pissing matches about 2 scoops of ice cream and wild conspiracy theories about collusion and obstruction are fun on a message board!

According to you: "it has become clear that Trump and his team did not collude with the Russians; which is no surprise as this whole narrative was always a wild conspiracy theory"

It isn't clear at all. The investigation has barely begun. We don't know what happened.

The investigation started almost one year ago. That's hardly what I call "just begun:"

A guide to the five major investigations of the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia

When was the attack on Benghazi? When was the last investigation into the attack concluded?

Only in you mind hack, only in your mind. :lmao:
Here's the reality for you, you FRNJs want to return to a utopia that only existed in books, movies and TV, the FLNJs want to create a utopia that only exists in books, movies and TV. Neither will happen because the one thing that never changes is change and the fact that people are involved to ultimately screw it up.
I'll help you out, it's college level so you might have challenges with it but that said......

http://www.rexresearch.com/glubb/glubb-empire.pdf

Read it and weep.........

Why should I read something you say is college level and obviously could not understand?
This is true...... Stay stupid, it fits you. :thup:

I have a degree in history. How about you? Your obvious GED doesn't count!
History, sociology, psychology and cultural anthropology.......... Care to try again?
Besides, if you have a history degree you probably should have read John Glubb.

So you read 4 books?
At least....... What's your excuse? Never learned how?

That's all you got.......? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No. You provided your own proof of ignorance. No need to beat a dead horse.
Then stop with the self flagellation. It's that easy. Oh wait!! You're a hack, you can't help yourself.

You are beating the dead horse. Even simple English escapes your understanding. Seek help and you might learn how to communicate.
Oh and you might learn how to separate your bias from your reading. My initial statement concerning the possible outcome of Trump's presidency is based in unbiased decades of observation of our culture, human psychology and political changes and often predictable patterns. Not once did I say I wanted it to happen, it's just a potentially high possibility but not a slam dunk outcome, too many unknown variables. By presenting my possible assessment you obviously made certain assumptions not based in detached observation but based in your sociopolitical ideology which does not allow for rational objectivity. I certainly hope you're not writing history books as you obviously lack the necessary objectivity to accomplish such a task with any degree of academic professionalism.

More pompous windbag use of words you don't understand? Got it!
You and Ray must be cellmate butt buddies...........

Then stop with the self flagellation. It's that easy. Oh wait!! You're a hack, you can't help yourself.

You are beating the dead horse. Even simple English escapes your understanding. Seek help and you might learn how to communicate.
Oh and you might learn how to separate your bias from your reading. My initial statement concerning the possible outcome of Trump's presidency is based in unbiased decades of observation of our culture, human psychology and political changes and often predictable patterns. Not once did I say I wanted it to happen, it's just a potentially high possibility but not a slam dunk outcome, too many unknown variables. By presenting my possible assessment you obviously made certain assumptions not based in detached observation but based in your sociopolitical ideology which does not allow for rational objectivity. I certainly hope you're not writing history books as you obviously lack the necessary objectivity to accomplish such a task with any degree of academic professionalism.

Goodbye! Enjoy your ignorance.

Why would we be in jail? Prison is for Democrats, not conservatives.

Plenty of space for Crooked Donny

Goodbye! Enjoy your ignorance.
How do you project so well? Is it an acquired ability or is it innate. :dunno:

You keep tellin' yourself that Sparky. :thup:

it has become clear that Trump and his team did not collude with the Russians; which is no surprise as this whole narrative was always a wild conspiracy theory

republicans WILL get a tax cut pushed through, because they KNOW they will not keep their seats in '18 if they don't

if we (conservatives) are correct - this will be good for the economy & the average person's bottom line & Trump will win reelection easily

it really is as simple as that - the media has broken faith with reality, integrity & the average American - their tantrums won't bring Trump down

it will come down to the effects on people's pocketbooks from his enacted policies

but hey; these pissing matches about 2 scoops of ice cream and wild conspiracy theories about collusion and obstruction are fun on a message board!
A couple of things:

First, the Democrats blew it and ended up on the ass end of the 2016 elections. They let the regressives speak for them and those folks annoyed enough people to hurt them. They also ran a lousy candidate. So, voilà, we get Trump, and keeping him constantly on the defensive and scaring moderate Republicans with their re-election chances was/is their only play. So far, they're doing a pretty good job with what they have to work with.

Second, Trump himself is such an easy target - the easiest in the history of historical histories, in my estimation - that he's playing right into their strategy with every off-the-cuff quip and tweet. This is a guy you don't have to caricature, because he's pretty much already there. And the press is running with it 100%, obviously, which hurts him even more, which motivates and animates the Democrats even more.

Add those two things together and you have a big ol' shit storm for as long as he's in office.

Your comments are similar to those during the nomination process and the presidential election. Trump is kind of like Howard Stern who is a shock jock and made his millions that way.

Trump may be rude, sloppy and forgetful, but that's one of the reasons people like him; he's down to earth like most Americans and not putting on a show.
The "down to earth" billionaire, who paints everything gold and attaches his name to it. Yeah, right. Boy you people are fucking morons.

Down to earth is the billionaire who still changes the oil in his car because he started out that way (at his ranch that has actual animals he tends to). I'm not sure Trump knows that cars need their oil changed? And the reason the morons like Trump is because he's rich and an uneducated loud-mouth asshole like themselves (and wish they were rich).

Yeah, that uneducated moron with a Bachelors degree is what real morons refer to him as.

No, millionaires and billionaires don't change the oil in their own car. I'm blue collar and I don't even change mine. Trump is much more down to earth than any professional politician. He says what's on his mind and doesn't consult with a group of Washington experts to have them edit what he plans to say. He doesn't have it reworded nicely to cater to the politically correct or to make sure it's written in such a way as not to offend anybody. What President in our time has ever done that other than Donald?
The Down to Earth Billionaire. A new comedy from the minds of idiot Americans.

What you like about Trump is he's the loud-mouthed rich sexist racist jerk you long to be. BTW, that's not what we need at the moment. Change for the worse.
Stringier Together

The Hillareich offered us Hype and Chains.

Benghazi investigations were over 4 Americans getting killed. Maybe 2 years of investigations for this tragedy would be appropriate.

So cute of you to make an attempt to minimize the Benghazi tragedy.

Benghazi was a terrorist attack on US soil where the US Ambassador was brutally slaughtered. Chris Stevens was the first U.S. Ambassador murdered while on duty since 1979.

The U.S. had at least one rescue team available and waiting on the runway when they were shut down. Petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama had a fifteen-minute briefing upon which he went to bed then flew to Las Vegas for a fundraiser the next morning.

Knowing the truth, the administration repeated lied about the cause with Susan Rice appearing on five Sunday news shows repeating the same lie over and over. Crooked Hillary Clinton knew it was a planned terrorist attack instantly and even emailed her daughter that it was a terrorist attack.
ObamaMarines.jpg

Stevens was dead, long before anyone could have saved him. Shit happens when you are 400 miles away from the embassy on 9-11.
Dare Not Speak Its Name

Stevens was a Gayist graduate of Berkeley. He didn't want any Marines around while he was sampling the boytoys on the Arab Street.

1. Stevens shouldn't have been there in the 1st place.

2. If he had to be there then the security forces should have been larger and more robust.

3. In light of the events in Cairo the previous day we should've had a response team close by.

4. All of these failures were political calculations, the president said the terrorist threat was minimal and so we couldn't do anything to contradict that position. And as a consequence a US Ambassador and 3 others died, and our president and his administration went on TV and lied about it. Some things cannot be forgiven and this is one of them.

I find it thoroughly fascinating Trump and his Chumps ignore the fact our electoral system was repeatedly attacked by the Russians.

Whether or not Trump or anyone on his team colluded with the Russians is one thing, but the fact remains we were attacked and Trump and his traitorous Chumps don't give a damn.

I find it very revealing that Trump's Chumps don't care that nothing has been done about it by Trump, and that he is not doing anything to protect us from further attacks.

I also find it revealing Trump fired the guy investigating these attacks and then called the enemy into his office the very next day to have a good laugh about it.

There is no proof our electoral system was attacked by the Russians. Wiki posted DNC emails and that was about it. They claim that they didn't get anything from Russia, but the left won't come to terms with that. It's not Trump's fault the DNC didn't take the time and money to secure their server from attacks. The Republicans did, and hackers were stopped in their tracks.

Talk to people and find me one that says they were going to vote for Hil-Liar until they seen those emails. I bet most voters don't even know what one of those emails said. Nobody cares.
"They claim" ... why would you believe them :dunno:

Because they were the ones that put it out. Why would you believe Russia had anything to do with it?

And that means they are "honest" uh....how?

Russia's got a long history of this kind of shit. That makes it a bit more believable.

That's ridiculous. THE SOUCE said Russia had nothing to do with it, but your claim is that it's more believable that they did because they do it all the time. Okay, when?

What started all this? Trump made a joke asking Russia during the debates to expose Hillary's emails; a joke. Then he made a semi-compliment to Putin. That's it.

So now, the left has turned this into a fake conspiracy, investigations, constant media attention, and for what, because Trump said a couple of things about Russia.

Then you wonder why he didn't give the left his tax returns??????
No one is wondering why Trump refuses to release his tax returns.

I find it thoroughly fascinating Trump and his Chumps ignore the fact our electoral system was repeatedly attacked by the Russians.

Whether or not Trump or anyone on his team colluded with the Russians is one thing, but the fact remains we were attacked and Trump and his traitorous Chumps don't give a damn.

I find it very revealing that Trump's Chumps don't care that nothing has been done about it by Trump, and that he is not doing anything to protect us from further attacks.

I also find it revealing Trump fired the guy investigating these attacks and then called the enemy into his office the very next day to have a good laugh about it.

There is no proof our electoral system was attacked by the Russians. Wiki posted DNC emails and that was about it. They claim that they didn't get anything from Russia, but the left won't come to terms with that. It's not Trump's fault the DNC didn't take the time and money to secure their server from attacks. The Republicans did, and hackers were stopped in their tracks.

Talk to people and find me one that says they were going to vote for Hil-Liar until they seen those emails. I bet most voters don't even know what one of those emails said. Nobody cares.
"They claim" ... why would you believe them :dunno:

Because they were the ones that put it out. Why would you believe Russia had anything to do with it?

And that means they are "honest" uh....how?

Russia's got a long history of this kind of shit. That makes it a bit more believable.

That's ridiculous. THE SOUCE said Russia had nothing to do with it, but your claim is that it's more believable that they did because they do it all the time. Okay, when?

What started all this? Trump made a joke asking Russia during the debates to expose Hillary's emails; a joke. Then he made a semi-compliment to Putin. That's it.

So now, the left has turned this into a fake conspiracy, investigations, constant media attention, and for what, because Trump said a couple of things about Russia.

Then you wonder why he didn't give the left his tax returns??????
The FBI is the "left" now, is it? :cuckoo:

Benghazi investigations were over 4 Americans getting killed. Maybe 2 years of investigations for this tragedy would be appropriate.

So cute of you to make an attempt to minimize the Benghazi tragedy.

Benghazi was a terrorist attack on US soil where the US Ambassador was brutally slaughtered. Chris Stevens was the first U.S. Ambassador murdered while on duty since 1979.

The U.S. had at least one rescue team available and waiting on the runway when they were shut down. Petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama had a fifteen-minute briefing upon which he went to bed then flew to Las Vegas for a fundraiser the next morning.

Knowing the truth, the administration repeated lied about the cause with Susan Rice appearing on five Sunday news shows repeating the same lie over and over. Crooked Hillary Clinton knew it was a planned terrorist attack instantly and even emailed her daughter that it was a terrorist attack.
ObamaMarines.jpg
Eight investigations led by the GOP into Benghazi prove you are lying.

According to you: "it has become clear that Trump and his team did not collude with the Russians; which is no surprise as this whole narrative was always a wild conspiracy theory"

It isn't clear at all. The investigation has barely begun. We don't know what happened.

The investigation started almost one year ago. That's hardly what I call "just begun:"

A guide to the five major investigations of the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia

When was the attack on Benghazi? When was the last investigation into the attack concluded?
Even more pertinent... when was the first GOP-led investigation into Russia hacking the election...?

1. Stevens shouldn't have been there in the 1st place.

2. If he had to be there then the security forces should have been larger and more robust.

3. In light of the events in Cairo the previous day we should've had a response team close by.

4. All of these failures were political calculations, the president said the terrorist threat was minimal and so we couldn't do anything to contradict that position. And as a consequence a US Ambassador and 3 others died, and our president and his administration went on TV and lied about it. Some things cannot be forgiven and this is one of them.
Kindly quote any one of the eight GOP-led investigations which concluded that Obama or anyone in his administration went on TV and lied about Benghazi.

Yet. And maybe it will be found there isn't which is fine.

BUT that doesn't rule out his associates.

I can't understand how people who pushed multiple investigations into 4 years with Benghazi and cheered the brief reopening of the Clinton email investigation suddenly have cold feet at a thorough investigation of a matter that effects one of our most important democratic institutions. Seems a bit more important than " lying" about a video tape or being careless with an email server.

Benghazi and emails were not chasing ghosts. People died in Benghazi and nobody goes through the expense and trouble setting up their own server unless they wanted total control over what was on them and the ability to erase any incriminating evidence.

Trump and Russia? All made up from a comment he jokingly made during the debates.

It wasn't about the people who died. It wasn't about how we can prevent it in the future. Not at all. After all similar things happened under Bush, and it was reviewed appropriately. No, it was about whether or not someone "lied", in the heat of the moment as it was unfolding, about a video being the cause of it. Truly pathetic :(

Yet you don't think Russian hacking and attempting to influence an election, even attempting to break into the election officials systems and machines is worthy of an equivalent investigation? Seriously? Collusion is only one small part of it.

Why does collusion have to be part of it?

Where were you when Obama was openly trying to influence the election in Israel?

Were you calling for his impeachment? Even the liberal dominated nightly news had the evidence every single broadcast. No said a word!

Collusion should be looked into as part of it - and then either ruled out or followed up on depending on the evidence. Right?

I'm not calling for impeachment.

Enough with the whataboutisms.

When you come up with even a reason for collusion, give me a call. That's one thing you will never have to do.

You should have been calling for Obama's impeachment. Otherwise, you are being a hypocrite in wanting to investigate Trump for allegedly doing n secret what Obama did in the open!

The reason would be to win the election.

There are many successful people I like and admire, like Bill Gates. If your fantasy country had only rich people you'd have to import some poor people to do the dirty work. To make the products you sell in your store.

It takes everyone to create success and looking upon poor people with contempt is just as bad and elitist as looking upon rich with contempt.

No, because poor people don't make anything......that's why they are poor. Yes, I do look at the poor with contempt because they don't do anything to get themselves out of that situation. They made bad decisions in life and put themselves where they are at. Then they want working taxpayers to bail them out.

I'm sure the hard working families of America appreciate your contempt, however misguided it may be.

Not misguided at all.

I left school and got a job. I got my first apartment when I was 20. I never had kids and stayed within my income level. After working several years doing non-skilled work, I decided to get my CDL and drive trucks. I upgraded my abilities by taking a test to drive tractor-trailers. I've been driving tractor-trailers for nearly 25 years now.

So what's misguided about me expecting others to do what I've done in my life? I had no breaks in life. I'm not a lucky person. I just avoided expenses that I was unsure of for the future, saved my money, and bought rental property 24 years ago.

What I'm saying is I didn't do anything other people couldn't do.

So how do you live "within your expenses" when something catastrophic happens to wipe everything out? Shit happens that is not always within our control.

I admire anyone who works hard. They don't have to be rich to have basic human dignity.

I'm not talking about rich, I'm talking about making bad decisions that created your plight.

Can something catastrophic happen to good people, sure it can, but can you say it's the majority of people using our welfare systems today?

I have a cousin who was in that situation. She married a good guy. He was a manager at our nuclear power plant. He made great money so she had children and dedicated herself to being a housewife. Then he found drugs. He eventually lost his job. He couldn't kick the addiction.

There she was, a divorced mother with two children, no income, and little work experience. She had to go on welfare.

She stayed home and raised her children until they were old enough to go to school. At that time, she attended college and got a degree. Then she entered the workforce, got off of welfare, and paid back the money that supported her and her family via taxation.

That's the way it's supposed to be. But from what I've seen in my life, she's an anomaly. Many I've seen had more kids while on welfare. I've heard plenty of stories about temporary help that would only work X amount of hours because they didn't want to endanger their food stamp allowance. A few years ago, I had to evict a family because of increasingly late rent. I suggested that the stay at home mom get a part-time job to make extra income on the weekends while the father was home to watch over the kids. She didn't even consider it because income would have interfered with her food stamp stipend, so I had to go to court to evict them.

Mind you, they had a large dog, an Obama phone, three cats, and both smoked cigarettes as did their 12 year old daughter who they supplied tobacco products to.
The rich get a capital gains preference to lower their tax burden and create Jobs Booms, so that won't happen.

if we (conservatives) are correct - this will be good for the economy
WTF do you mean "if"? The historical record has shown Reagan's trickle-down theory didn't work; does not work; and will not work. The notion that people will spend their tax savings on investment to create jobs for the middle class, is just bullshit!

Spending drives the economy. Consumer spending is 70% of the economy. So the more money you put in the hands of the middle class, the better off the economy will be. Now normally, an infrastructure bill would do just that. But these aren't normal times.

The man in the Oval Office infrastructure bill, is just some bullshit ponzi scheme to sell off our roads and bridges and energy, to his golf buddies. And that won't help anyone but the top 1% who really don't need any help in the first place.

2018 is coming and there is nothing you can do to stop it. Just look at what happened in England this past week and realize, that is your fate!

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

And how many past elections have we heard that? We heard that before the Republicans took leadership of Congress. We heard that before Republicans gained majority of all governorships in the country. We heard that before the Republicans took leadership of the Senate. We heard that before we took over the White House.

And stop with that left-wing nonsense that trickle down didn't work. It worked just fine. Millions of jobs created and pulled us out of a major recession.

We don't want to stop 2018 from coming, we look forward to it.
Only the right wing believes, "trickle down" works as public policy instead of simply, enabling the rich to get richer faster at the expense of the poor.

Forum List

Back