Is austerity a good idea now? Only if you're blind...

You'd prefer a total meltdown, 25%+ UE? You'r an idiot. The Dems have handled this as well as possible, PERIOD, especially considering the obstructiom and fear mongering of Pubs, the sky is falling attitude of 40% of the country. Your stupid, greedy party is a total disaster.Only total dupes can't see it- live on another planet from the other 90%...

Last edited:
You'd prefer a total meltdown, 25%+ UE? You'r an idiot. The Dems have handled this as well as possible, PERIOD, especially considering the obstructiom and fear mongering of Pubs, the sky is falling attitude of 40% of the country. Your stupid, greedy party is a total disaster.Only total dupes can't see it- live on another planet from the other 90%...

holy fucking shit......:lol:....do i have to be high to understand this guy?....:eusa_eh:

TY for the fact free Pubpsychobabble, Pubtroll. I'm antiPub because they spread lies and put us in a depression...see sig pp3 (and teacher thugs, Romney would have gone after OBL, you name it- all lies for (50-75% racist, ugly 'Merican) dupes. IE YOU LOL. The reason you have a hard time following is- you don't know SHYTTE LOL

Romney plays you chumps for fools- works great. I know- cut taxes on the bloated rich, destroy Medicare- that'll work- luckily,only 25-40% of USA are RW morons. see sig pp1. Pubs were and ARE a disaster for the nonrich...and the country...change the channel.

TY for the fact free Pubpsychobabble, Pubtroll. I'm antiPub because they spread lies and put us in a depression...see sig pp3 (and teacher thugs, Romney would have gone after OBL, you name it- all lies for (50-75% racist, ugly 'Merican) dupes. IE YOU LOL. The reason you have a hard time following is- you don't know SHYTTE LOL

Romney plays you chumps for fools- works great. I know- cut taxes on the bloated rich, destroy Medicare- that'll work- luckily,only 25-40% of USA are RW morons. see sig pp1. Pubs were and ARE a disaster for the nonrich...and the country...change the channel.

Have you ever seen "Fight of the Century" Keynes vs. Hayek? I think that there's something to be said for the logic presented in that video. Keynesian economics is not the only economics out there.

Two things for sure- Pub corruption and cronyism caused the SECOND Pub great depression, and Keynesian stimulus averted its effects. The debt "crisis" fear mongering and austerity has ended growth for the great part.

Luckily, it looks like enough was done. Even Krugman only wants to rehire "the teachers" etc, laid off because of Pub austerity overkill. The disfunction they cause hurts too. We need some infrastucture work, especially after 30 years of voodoo. Cheney was right that debt didn't matter, but to stimulate growth in the depression he and Pubs caused...PUBS-ALWAYS A DISASTER.

holy fucking shit......:lol:....do i have to be high to understand this guy?....:eusa_eh:

:lol:

I've been trying to imagine who on SNL (in all their history) could take his posts make them into a script and convert it to a character.

I'm thinking either Aykroyd or Martin "wild and crazy guy" persona would be the only ones that could pull it off.

franco is truly one of a kind.

BTW he does make far more sense when you're shit faced. It's scary. :eusa_angel:

Thank you LOL Maybe drunk is when the RW anger is lessened and allows you to listen or get the ellipses without overthinking- nah couldn't be that... ...

It is a modern rhetoric thing. Book is available at B+N.com- then search there for "Guilty of Just Thinking- the series"- You're probably in the last few chapters--those "books" are chapters...

Seriously, do more nonPPM research...er listening.

Last edited:

:lol:.....your being played yourself Frankie.....that makes you a chump also.....you had better find another channel yourself Frankie....because you are looking like the biggest chump around these parts....

Two things for sure- Pub corruption and cronyism caused the SECOND Pub great depression, and Keynesian stimulus averted its effects. The debt "crisis" fear mongering and austerity has ended growth for the great part.

Luckily, it looks like enough was done. Even Krugman only wants to rehire "the teachers" etc, laid off because of Pub austerity overkill. The disfunction they cause hurts too. We need some infrastucture work, especially after 30 years of voodoo. Cheney was right that debt didn't matter, but to stimulate growth in the depression he and Pubs caused...PUBS-ALWAYS A DISASTER.

but Democrats are not?......you are one of the biggest Chumps on this board Frankie.....why i bet your stupid enough to believe that the Democrats actually have your back.....right?....:lol:....dumbass .....

So thanks for your perfect portrayal of Pub dupes.

Move to Cuba you moron.

Besides being a liar, you are a fraud. If you really did teach school, then we are in a lot of trouble.

Please go and take your prejudice and your ignorance and your family with you. They will love you there. And you'll get better health care too !!!

Please move.

Get out of here.

This country was once a great country. Then people like you ruined it.

Maybe you could take Ed with you. They'd like him down there too. If they BBQ'd his fat ass, he could feed a village for a month.

And Rhandi could put in a cornfield to sacre off the crows. Take her too.

You bastards are nothing but brainwashed asskissing lemmings.

Good luck in November. Asswipe.

but Democrats are not?......you are one of the biggest Chumps on this board Frankie.....why i bet your stupid enough to believe that the Democrats actually have your back.....right?....:lol:....dumbass .....

No...he is the biggest.....

:lol:

I've been trying to imagine who on SNL (in all their history) could take his posts make them into a script and convert it to a character.

I'm thinking either Aykroyd or Martin "wild and crazy guy" persona would be the only ones that could pull it off.

franco is truly one of a kind.

BTW he does make far more sense when you're shit faced. It's scary. :eusa_angel:

whats scarey is he "claims" he has a Masters.....no one with an advanced degree would be so ignorant expressing themselves...... he expresses himself like a stroonge from outer slobovia....

Can't handle a thread that's not just some ridiculous Pub propaganda insult/fantasy? LOL

I think folks just sit back and watch as you make an ever bigger asshole of yourself, you stupid massive asshole.

Austerity is a damn good thing if the alternative is saddling yourself with so much more debt that you have no chance of ever avoiding complete collapse.

Why assholes like you cannot grasp that simple, obvious and totally accurate assertion is a reflection of just how massive an asshole you are.

By the way, you are an enormous asshole.

Mitt Romney's plan is to give himself a tax cut of a couple hundred thousand a year. Is that austerity? Is that sacrifice? Is that belt-tightening?

Mitt Romney's plan is to spend even more on the military. Is that austerity?

Where will all that money be coming from? The magic money tree in the backyard of the GOP's fantasy world?

MR gives 20% of his income to charity (depending on what you call charity).

Joe Biden gave $400 in one year.

And you want to talk sacrifice ?

Romeny has shown he can manage large organizations and turn things around. What part of that have you not figured out ?

So, while you may want to peck at the generalities....I am quite certain that MR could do a better job of managing our government spending in a coma than BHO could do with ten telepromters around him and Valerie Jarret's head up his ass.

Why post idiocy like that? What do you accomplish with a post that stupid?

TY for all the factfree Pub psychobabble, Pubtrolls (the only kind). Pubs ruin the country every time with cronyism, busts,stupid, arrogant foreign policy, and division, especially Reaganism see sig pp1, with its brainwashing of the chumps (pp3).

Pubs have ruined the nonrich and the country, and you'd think the big question is who pays for condoms or some idiocy. And the answer to Keynsianism, is NOT "when you lose your job, you should cut spending..."..."common sense" idiocy, dupes. You don't listen to Rush or Beck and learn ANYTHING except anger and hate...total BS demagogues only care about their own money.

Romney's major charity is the Mormon Church. Biden is a POOR politician who fights for Policy that helps people, not cutting taxes on the bloated rich and destroying Medicare, Medicaid, SS or raising military spending when we spend as much as the next 13 countries, almost as much as the rest of the world. Pub dupes!! You're not getting what you think. Totally duped by the greedy, polluting rich/corps...change the channel...

TY for all the factfree Pub psychobabble, Pubtrolls (the only kind). Pubs ruin the country every time with cronyism, busts,stupid, arrogant foreign policy, and division, especially Reaganism see sig pp1, with its brainwashing of the chumps (pp3).

Pubs have ruined the nonrich and the country, and you'd think the big question is who pays for condoms or some idiocy. And the answer to Keynsianism, is NOT "when you lose your job, you should cut spending..."..."common sense" idiocy, dupes. You don't listen to Rush or Beck and learn ANYTHING except anger and hate...total BS demagogues only care about their own money.

The above incoherent babble brought to you by the cadets who washed out of the Soros/OWS School of Mindless Propagandizing. That's right. Even those turds have higher standards than the droning unpersuasive shit offered by FrenchiTub.

Forum List

Back