is Avengers another one of those Facebook movies???

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Meaning that it will have a lot of people going to see it because all their facebook friends and family are going to see it? Kind of like how Black Panther was

Yes. In the end, a gay, Arab, atheist, midget saves the universe.

Meaning that it will have a lot of people going to see it because all their facebook friends and family are going to see it? Kind of like how Black Panther was

Not even close. The presage tickets sold out in an hour and in one day made 360 million. My kids saw it and loved it and I have other family that have seen it and loved it. This is the last Avengers movie with all of them together. Everyone I know who saw it aren’t on Facebook except my two daughters. If you have followed the journey it started a long time ago withe the first Ironman movie, Hulk and Capt. America movies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only real Avengers is that wonderful old British TV show from the 1960s.

cast.jpg

I've already seen it, and I'm one of the only people I know who has never had a Facebook account. :dunno:

I've seen Infinity War and half of Iron Man 3. That's it. Not big on regurgitation.

However, I've heard nothing bad about this one, so will probably stream it down the road.

I've seen Infinity War and half of Iron Man 3. That's it. Not big on regurgitation.

However, I've heard nothing bad about this one, so will probably stream it down the road.
It’s good. Lots of good moments that will make you cheer with several heart warming moments and humor thrown in.

There are a few plot holes. But I expect that with comic book movies so it’s not that big of deal (to me anyway).

Forum List

Back