Is Baby Male or Female?

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
Germany is soon to be the first European nation to legally recognize a third gender in cases of babies born with ambiguous genitalia. No longer will newborns be rigidly assigned male or female.

The law, designed to fight discrimination, will go into effect Nov. 1, according to Der Spiegel. Parents of children born with both sex characteristics will be allowed to opt out of determining their baby's gender and to wait until later in life.
Or they may never officially declare a gender, leaving the child "undetermined" or "unspecified" on their birth certificates.

Is Baby Male or Female? Germans Offer Third Gender - Yahoo!

It's not going to fight discrimination because the vast majority of individuals never see the birth certificates of anyone else.

It will affect those born hermarphrodite and no one else. Someone who really wanted a girl will not be able to have their son's birth certificate say "female".

Germany is soon to be the first European nation to legally recognize a third gender in cases of babies born with ambiguous genitalia. No longer will newborns be rigidly assigned male or female.

The law, designed to fight discrimination, will go into effect Nov. 1, according to Der Spiegel. Parents of children born with both sex characteristics will be allowed to opt out of determining their baby's gender and to wait until later in life.
Or they may never officially declare a gender, leaving the child "undetermined" or "unspecified" on their birth certificates.

Is Baby Male or Female? Germans Offer Third Gender - Yahoo!

Since I have never been required to whip out my cock in order to prove anything, how is it discrimination to put boy on the birth certificates?

That said, I really don't have a problem with the state not forcing parents to pick a gender of those rare children who are born with an obvious birth defect.

Forum List

Back