Is banning guns to save lives even logical?

View attachment 274549

Tell me more about "irrational fear".
Completely irrational. Many countries have few guns and no tyranny. We have checks and balances for tyranny.
We have people like you repeatedly releasing violent criminals to prey on the innocent. That's what we have.
Exclusive: Violent criminals and sex offenders released early due to 'First Step Act' legislation
Yup, liberals like you releasing these animals to prey on us and then you cockroaches want to disarm us even more.
More than a hundred violent criminals and sex offenders have been released under the First Step Act, President Trump's signature bipartisan criminal justice reform package, according to data from an administration official provided to Fox News on Monday.
The vast majority of violent criminals are repeat offenders, Execute the violent criminals problem solved

When a person brings a weapon of war into a crowded area and goes bezerk, you just entered into a war zone. You can call it anything you want to but, essentially, it's just become a war zone.

Yes and folks like you want the 'soldiers' (law abiding citizens) to be disarmed in the midst of being fired at.

The last Walmart Shooting didn't happen in a gun free zone.

Guess you didn't see my latest post where I provided a link proving that absolutely wrong. That Wal-Mart was in a gun free mall.

the Philly shooting (has the even been resolved yet) didn't happen in a gun free zone. It doesn't seem to matter if you hang a sign up or not. The shooting is going to happen regardless. I guess mass shooters don't bother to take the time to read. If it were as easy as removing all gun free zones that would have already been done. But gun free zones have had zero affect on the Mass Shooters. But they have lessened the anger petty use of firearms in settling differences in individuals though.

Removing the 'gun-free zone' signs would only be a first step. The next step is encouraging law abiding citizens to carry a gun. We have to do this now because of the amoral/immoral Neo-Marxist assholes who have corrupted our traditional morals and values and turned our children into murderers. The guns didn't do that Daryl.
Dayton put that particular lie to rest. Cops were able to take down the shooter in 30 seconds and with military assault style weapons he killed 9 and shot 30 more . Had he had five seconds more, the death toll would have gotten considerably worse.

Bullshit
A Bomb would have been much more affective for him...

I can think of a few things that might reduce the number of mass shootings. The shooters all seem to be young, white, males, using AR-15s. So here are a few ideas:
1. You need to not only pass a background check, but be at least 25 or 30 to buy an AR
2. If young men want to shoot, join the military

The US military does not use the AR-15, so thanks for putting out your ignorance for all to see.

I can think of a few things that might reduce the number of mass shootings. The shooters all seem to be young, white, males, using AR-15s. So here are a few ideas:
1. You need to not only pass a background check, but be at least 25 or 30 to buy an AR

The US military does not use the AR-15, so thanks for putting out your ignorance for all to see.
ARs could never pass military muster... They do make good boogie men

ARs could never pass military muster... They do make good boogie men

They don’t have select fire capability but they are fun to shoot.

More than a hundred violent criminals and sex offenders have been released under the First Step Act, President Trump's signature bipartisan criminal justice reform package, according to data from an administration official provided to Fox News on Monday.
Don't see anything about them being violent criminals, liar.
It’s Fox News bro.
I ain't your bro ya lying bastard.
Fox lies now?
Smoke spin deflect, blather rinse repeat.
Yes you do a lot of that. We have the fullest jails in the world. That’s a fact.

When a person brings a weapon of war into a crowded area and goes bezerk, you just entered into a war zone. You can call it anything you want to but, essentially, it's just become a war zone.

Yes and folks like you want the 'soldiers' (law abiding citizens) to be disarmed in the midst of being fired at.

Guess you didn't see my latest post where I provided a link proving that absolutely wrong. That Wal-Mart was in a gun free mall.

the Philly shooting (has the even been resolved yet) didn't happen in a gun free zone. It doesn't seem to matter if you hang a sign up or not. The shooting is going to happen regardless. I guess mass shooters don't bother to take the time to read. If it were as easy as removing all gun free zones that would have already been done. But gun free zones have had zero affect on the Mass Shooters. But they have lessened the anger petty use of firearms in settling differences in individuals though.

Removing the 'gun-free zone' signs would only be a first step. The next step is encouraging law abiding citizens to carry a gun. We have to do this now because of the amoral/immoral Neo-Marxist assholes who have corrupted our traditional morals and values and turned our children into murderers. The guns didn't do that Daryl.
Dayton put that particular lie to rest. Cops were able to take down the shooter in 30 seconds and with military assault style weapons he killed 9 and shot 30 more . Had he had five seconds more, the death toll would have gotten considerably worse.

Bullshit
Unlikely. FBI really good at catching bombers. Often bombs don’t work. Sometimes bombers accidentally blow themselves up...

Bullshit
Unlikely. FBI really good at catching bombers. Often bombs don’t work. Sometimes bombers accidentally blow themselves up...
Actually in the Middle East they are professionals at terrorism, they much prefer vehicles and/or bombs.
And everything is available to them over there... fact

Bullshit
Actually in the Middle East they are professionals at terrorism, they much prefer vehicles and/or bombs.
You have some imagination. Bombers here are often caught with no deaths or bomb doesn’t work or they blow themselves up. Fact.

Bullshit
Clements High School student Maximillion Young caught with bomb materials: Police | abc13.com

Don't see anything about them being violent criminals, liar.
It’s Fox News bro.
Fox lies now?
Yes you do a lot of that. We have the fullest jails in the world. That’s a fact.
Don't worry liar, your team is busy emptying those jails as fast as they can so they can fill up the graveyards with children and other innocents.

It’s Fox News bro.
Fox lies now?
Don't worry liar, your team is busy emptying those jails as fast as they can so they can fill up the graveyards with children and other innocents.
You mean trump is. But they are still the fullest in the world...

Fox lies now?
No liar, I mean just what I said. You filth do NOTHING but lie and do all you can to hurt this country. I hope to God I'm around when the war against you bastards goes full steam ahead.

Fox lies now?
No liar, I mean just what I said. You filth do NOTHING but lie and do all you can to hurt this country. I hope to God I'm around when the war against you bastards goes full steam ahead.
You need therapy badly...

Bullshit
Clements High School student Maximillion Young caught with bomb materials: Police | abc13.com
So, what You’re saying they don’t use Bombs and/or vehicles in the Middle East? Lol

What a load of shit. An AR-15 is functionally no different than a .223 semi-auto hunting rifle. Are you one of those retarded loons who think the color black with plastic and composite parts make a firearm some kind of doomsday device ?
That is true if the 'hunting rifle' will take large capacity interchangeable magazines. Over 5 is large capacity in this scenario. If the 'hunting rifle' won't take those magazines it is definitely functionally different to an AR15.
With a little practice magazine capacity doesn't mean a lot.

Personal accountability and consequences for breaking the law are a BITCH, aren't they?!

If our federal politicians were actually, truly, held equally accountable to the law the majority of our current politicians would be behind bars....

They want to ban 'assault weapons' which are competely legal typical semi-auto rifles that look 'scary.'

They look like they do because every inch of them has the function of killing humans. Not one ounce is to look scary, sexy or anything else. They could have included a lip gloss applicator on a hand grenade but didn't since a lip gloss applicator had no function in killing humans. Same goes for the AR. It's designed for a scared shitless 18 year old fresh out of basic, pumped up on adrenaline, under heavy fire, very little training and being able to kill at a very high rate very quickly. Every piece of the AR is designed for this. Nothing is left over for anything else. So if it looks scary that's because it is. And it is scary for a damned good reason.
Intelligent people laugh at your theory that guns can be made safe.

There is only one way that an AR Variant can be made safe. Don't have one in open public. Simple as that. Meaning, if you see a person walking down the street packing it, consider them already unhinged to begin with and react accordingly. That reaction may be wrong 99% of the time but that 1% of the times will be correct. And an unhinged person walking down the street with an AR Variant needs to be taken down fast BEFORE they get to where they are going to use it. Actually, the figure is a lot lower than 99% but let's just use that as the base figure. Leave your AR variant home or society takes roads to prevent them from even being in the home. It's your choice.
What a load of shit. An AR-15 is functionally no different than a .223 semi-auto hunting rifle. Are you one of those retarded loons who think the color black with plastic and composite parts make a firearm some kind of doomsday device ?

I already covered what makes the AR different many times. Just because you want to play, "You can't tell me what to do" that's okay. But you will find, as time goes by, yes society can and will. More and more places are heavily regulating the AR and the AK for the reasons I have noted. And the "You can't tell me what to do" becomes a moot point because, yes, society CAN and WILL tell you what to do.
I follow the ultimate law of the land, the US Constitution and it is specific on the issue of firearms. I'm not giving up my rights because whinny bitches want their false sense of security.

And the right has an irrational fear of being without them. Vegas proved liberals right.

View attachment 274549

Tell me more about "irrational fear".
Completely irrational. Many countries have few guns and no tyranny. We have checks and balances for tyranny.
We have people like you repeatedly releasing violent criminals to prey on the innocent. That's what we have.
We have the fullest jails in the world.
Lol
We have no criminal control, execute violent criminals… Problem solved
Democrats won't go for that, those people are potential voters.
Sanders says the right to vote should be extended 'even for terrible people' - CNNPolitics

You can die for your country , but can't buy an AR-15 ?

Forum List

Back