Is banning guns to save lives even logical?

And the right has an irrational fear of being without them. Vegas proved liberals right.

View attachment 274549

Tell me more about "irrational fear".
Completely irrational. Many countries have few guns and no tyranny. We have checks and balances for tyranny.
We have people like you repeatedly releasing violent criminals to prey on the innocent. That's what we have.
Exclusive: Violent criminals and sex offenders released early due to 'First Step Act' legislation

More than a hundred violent criminals and sex offenders have been released under the First Step Act, President Trump's signature bipartisan criminal justice reform package, according to data from an administration official provided to Fox News on Monday.

Don't forget the premise of the thread. There are far more people dying from smoking, alcohol use and drug abuse than gun violence by legal gun owners. Deaths from guns in inner cities are the result of criminals that get their hands on guns illegally.

It is illogical to argue that taking away guns will have any negligible effect on avoidable deaths in the US or anywhere else. The underlying reason for taking away guns is to disarm the public.

Arguing about gun semantics is just a distraction.
High rates of legal gun ownership guarantees high rates of illegal ownership. Hundreds of thousands of guns stolen each year.

Countries with strong gun control have homicide rates a fraction of ours.
Stop releasing violent criminals.
Yep,
The vast majority of violence in this country is done in progressive controlled urban America, By repeat offenders with extremely strict gun control laws. If we would execute violent criminals that would change the whole narrative on the subject

firearms have nothing to do with the situation...
The cop shooter in Philly yesterday had all kinds of violent convictions and was released time and time again. Result? Six cops shot. Thanks, liberals.

And the right has an irrational fear of being without them. Vegas proved liberals right.

View attachment 274549

Completely irrational. Many countries have few guns and no tyranny. We have checks and balances for tyranny.
We have people like you repeatedly releasing violent criminals to prey on the innocent. That's what we have.
Exclusive: Violent criminals and sex offenders released early due to 'First Step Act' legislation
Yup, liberals like you releasing these animals to prey on us and then you cockroaches want to disarm us even more.

View attachment 274549

More than a hundred violent criminals and sex offenders have been released under the First Step Act, President Trump's signature bipartisan criminal justice reform package, according to data from an administration official provided to Fox News on Monday.
Much like rehab, rehabilitation has proven it doesn’t work, People don’t change

Don't forget the premise of the thread. There are far more people dying from smoking, alcohol use and drug abuse than gun violence by legal gun owners. Deaths from guns in inner cities are the result of criminals that get their hands on guns illegally.

It is illogical to argue that taking away guns will have any negligible effect on avoidable deaths in the US or anywhere else. The underlying reason for taking away guns is to disarm the public.

Arguing about gun semantics is just a distraction.
High rates of legal gun ownership guarantees high rates of illegal ownership. Hundreds of thousands of guns stolen each year.

Countries with strong gun control have homicide rates a fraction of ours.
Stop releasing violent criminals.

ENFORCE existing laws. Make criminals serve real time for violence using a gun. But, that won't increase the politicians power over the Law Abiding. That is their goal, not reducing violence or murder.

View attachment 274549

Yup, liberals like you releasing these animals to prey on us and then you cockroaches want to disarm us even more.
That is trump policy moron.

View attachment 274549

screenshot_121a.png

Look how this garbage thinks is's funny a repeat violent offender shot six cops.

View attachment 274549

Don't see anything about them being violent criminals, liar.

It’s Fox News bro.

It’s Fox News bro.
I ain't your bro ya lying bastard.

View attachment 274628

Look how this garbage thinks is's funny a repeat violent offender shot six cops.
Now you care about cops? Law enforcement is rarely shot In countries with strong gun control. Happens all the time here, wonder why?
I already told you, liar, it's because filth like you keep letting them out of jail.
Me? Trump policy releasing them. But of course we still have the most in jail in the world. Must be something else...

It’s Fox News bro.
Fox lies now?

It’s Fox News bro.
Fox lies now?

Only when they’re critical of Trump.

When a person brings a weapon of war into a crowded area and goes bezerk, you just entered into a war zone. You can call it anything you want to but, essentially, it's just become a war zone.

Yes and folks like you want the 'soldiers' (law abiding citizens) to be disarmed in the midst of being fired at.

The last Walmart Shooting didn't happen in a gun free zone.

Guess you didn't see my latest post where I provided a link proving that absolutely wrong. That Wal-Mart was in a gun free mall.

the Philly shooting (has the even been resolved yet) didn't happen in a gun free zone. It doesn't seem to matter if you hang a sign up or not. The shooting is going to happen regardless. I guess mass shooters don't bother to take the time to read. If it were as easy as removing all gun free zones that would have already been done. But gun free zones have had zero affect on the Mass Shooters. But they have lessened the anger petty use of firearms in settling differences in individuals though.

Removing the 'gun-free zone' signs would only be a first step. The next step is encouraging law abiding citizens to carry a gun. We have to do this now because of the amoral/immoral Neo-Marxist assholes who have corrupted our traditional morals and values and turned our children into murderers. The guns didn't do that Daryl.
Dayton put that particular lie to rest. Cops were able to take down the shooter in 30 seconds and with military assault style weapons he killed 9 and shot 30 more . Had he had five seconds more, the death toll would have gotten considerably worse.

Bullshit

When a person brings a weapon of war into a crowded area and goes bezerk, you just entered into a war zone. You can call it anything you want to but, essentially, it's just become a war zone.

Yes and folks like you want the 'soldiers' (law abiding citizens) to be disarmed in the midst of being fired at.

The last Walmart Shooting didn't happen in a gun free zone.

Guess you didn't see my latest post where I provided a link proving that absolutely wrong. That Wal-Mart was in a gun free mall.

the Philly shooting (has the even been resolved yet) didn't happen in a gun free zone. It doesn't seem to matter if you hang a sign up or not. The shooting is going to happen regardless. I guess mass shooters don't bother to take the time to read. If it were as easy as removing all gun free zones that would have already been done. But gun free zones have had zero affect on the Mass Shooters. But they have lessened the anger petty use of firearms in settling differences in individuals though.

Removing the 'gun-free zone' signs would only be a first step. The next step is encouraging law abiding citizens to carry a gun. We have to do this now because of the amoral/immoral Neo-Marxist assholes who have corrupted our traditional morals and values and turned our children into murderers. The guns didn't do that Daryl.
Dayton put that particular lie to rest. Cops were able to take down the shooter in 30 seconds and with military assault style weapons he killed 9 and shot 30 more . Had he had five seconds more, the death toll would have gotten considerably worse.

Bullshit
Fake news.

It’s Fox News bro.
Fox lies now?
Smoke spin deflect, blather rinse repeat.

Forum List

Back