🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is being "for the Middle Class" the same as being "for America"?

You've already told everyone how much you make.

33% =

Single $183,251 – $398,350
Married Filing Jointly or Qualified Widow(er) $223,051 – $398,350
Married Filing Separately $111,526 – $199,175
Head of Household $203,151 – $398,350

Great!

Your claim of 'my total tax was about 22% of my income' is where I call bull shit....
And nothing but me posting my tax returns will do for you and that ain't happening.

Suffice it to say in 2012 I paid about 65K in federal income taxes and I didn't come anywhere near receiving services from the fucking government worth that amount.

I never asked you to post your tax return. I simply asked for your total income and your total Federal taxes paid.

So you made $295k? And paid $65K or 22%? You do understand that with existing tax codes you paid too much. You need to head back to your CPA and have him/her sharpen his/her pencil. You seem to have failed tax planning 101. God I hope you have a CPA....

I made $16.5M in 2012 and paid $495K in Federal taxes, which leaves me with $16M....Cha Ching! I don't use that much in services, or do I. I drive my electric car on Federal highways, every State receives Federal monies for roads and infrastructure, I fly private (about 200 hours per year) so the FAA tower, and my biggest.....The two companies I angel invest receive 30% +/- per year of their income from the Feds.

My butler can whoop your butler's ass
:eusa_hand:

I think many textbooks on governments would say that a reasonably large middle class is necessary for a nation to maintain a democracy. With no middle class the lower classes began to feel the unfairness of the system and begin thinking vile thoughts about the government and rich people. The rich must then put in laws and use their military to maintain their status.

Forum List

Back