Is Biden really that stronger of a candidate for president than hildebeast?

Biden is basically liked by the public
Trump? Not so much
Biden isn't any less damaged goods, is he? The guy's a perv. I wonder if the women's vote will come his way.
He is no perv

Trump lives in a glass house if he wants to play that card
247743DD00000578-2899625-image-a-16_1420594966733.jpg

Lol
Senile Joe Biden is a perverted piece of shit
Looks to be someone bending over to whisper to a young girl

Do I get to post pictures of Trump molesting pre teen Ivamka?
The shit stain is obviously molesting that girl… Biden is a fucking piece of shit of the worst order
Since you insist on going there....

Trump getting a hard on while getting a lap dance from Ivanka

161012102650-ivanka-sits-on-trump-large-169.jpg

Trump feeling up his daughters breasts

Last edited:
When your best defense is, "Yeah, but the other guy be bad too", you're not mounting a strong defense.

Biden isn't any less damaged goods, is he? The guy's a perv. I wonder if the women's vote will come his way.
He is no perv

Lol

The shit stain is obviously molesting that girl… Biden is a fucking piece of shit of the worst order

Lol
Na, not really

He is no perv

Lol

Lol
Na, not really

Pictures don’t lie

If Republicans want to interpret pictures of Biden touching women, they can deal with inappropriate pictures of Trump and his daughter

Lol

Lol
Na, not really

Pictures don’t lie

If Republicans want to interpret pictures of Biden touching women, they can deal with inappropriate pictures of Trump and his daughter
Lol
Obviously, all these children and women are trying to get away from Biden in these pictures... lol

Trump? Not so much
He is no perv

Lol

Biden STILL doesn't get it.

Joe and Jill Biden respond to women who say he made them uncomfortable

Lol

Lol
Na, not really

Pictures don’t lie

pictures don't lie?

no, but people lie about pictures, dont' they?

How may of those pictures you keep posting of the Trumps were staged, set poses?

But then, you're a good parrot, arent' you.

your masters tell you what to say, and you say it, without any thinking on your part.

If Republicans only complaint about Biden is that he is a pervert

Might work if they ran Pence but it is laughable when you are running Donald J Trump

Trump? Not so much
He is no perv

Lol

Lol
Na, not really

Pictures don’t lie

pictures don't lie?

How may of those pictures you keep posting of the Trumps were staged, set poses?

your masters tell you what to say, and you say it, without any thinking on your part.

Merely pointing out how pictures are open to interpretation

Is Joe Biden offering personal support to a young girl on stage or is he trying to publicly molest them?
Depends on your interpretation

Same applies to Trumps overly affectionate pictures with his daughter

Trump? Not so much
He is no perv

Lol

Lol
Na, not really

Pictures don’t lie

pictures don't lie?

Is Joe Biden offering personal support to a young girl on stage or is he trying to publicly molest them?

Why are you wasting your time defending Biden? He isn't going to get the nomination.

Might work if they ran Pence but it is laughable when you are running Donald J Trump

Actually, it's kind of brilliant. Takes Trump's peccadillos of the table and leaves economic accomplishment.

Biden would’ve won the last time . If his son didn’t die he would’ve ran.
You’re just speculating. And doing a poor job of it. No one with strong associations to obozo has ever won an election.
Obama won twice .
Obama won once, just because he was a black novelty, against an unpopular McCain. The 2nd time he stole the election through voter suppression of Romney votes with a weaponized IRS via Lois Lerner.
Biden can win back the working class . His weakness is his womanizing . The one area Trump can’t throw stones .
Wanna bet? You sure that's his only weakness? At least with Trump, it was only HIS word claimed with consenting adults. Biden we have on camera actually groping women and children. Biden is all weakness with only two strengths.
People want an experienced grownup in the White House .
Then they want Trump. Trump has 50 years experience actually running things for a profit. And now 4 years experience actually running the country. What has Biden experience in, being a politician? Collecting a taxpayer funded paycheck? Experience in business as usual in Washington? People are SICK of Washington, and Biden is the epitome of it, as plain vanilla as they come, let's face it, the ONLY reason why you support him is because he has a D after his name.

BIDEN LOOKS - zero.
BIDEN PERSONALITY - zero.
BIDEN MESSAGE - zero.
BIDEN CHARISMA - zero.
BIDEN TRACK RECORD - zero.

The only thing Biden has going for him other than a D for all the wailing democrats is the fact that he is about as interesting as Gerald Ford. His biggest accomplishment in the Senate? IDon'tKnow. His biggest accomplishment as VP? ButtKisser. His biggest accomplishment as candidate? 9 hours of video of women and children pulling away from him as he tried to grab, hold, sniff and feel them.

Saw a bumper sticker yesterday ...."I am proud to be a Democrat". Party loyalists are what Democrats are all about. My mother in law is old school Democrat. I told her the Democrat party today isn't the same party and they're basically commies. She rolled her eyes and scoffed. You can't reason with indoctrinated people.

He is no perv

Lol

Lol
Na, not really

Pictures don’t lie

pictures don't lie?

Why are you wasting your time defending Biden? He isn't going to get the nomination.
I see little chance of him not getting it
Little chance of him not beating Trump

Saw a bumper sticker yesterday ...."I am proud to be a Democrat". Party loyalists are what Democrats are all about. My mother in law is old school Democrat. I told her the Democrat party today isn't the same party and they're basically commies. She rolled her eyes and scoffed. You can't reason with indoctrinated people.
She realizes what an extremist nut job you are

Biden would’ve won the last time . If his son didn’t die he would’ve ran.
You’re just speculating. And doing a poor job of it. No one with strong associations to obozo has ever won an election.
Obama won twice .
Obama won once, just because he was a black novelty, against an unpopular McCain. The 2nd time he stole the election through voter suppression of Romney votes with a weaponized IRS via Lois Lerner.
Biden can win back the working class . His weakness is his womanizing . The one area Trump can’t throw stones .
Wanna bet? You sure that's his only weakness? At least with Trump, it was only HIS word claimed with consenting adults. Biden we have on camera actually groping women and children. Biden is all weakness with only two strengths.
People want an experienced grownup in the White House .
Then they want Trump. Trump has 50 years experience actually running things for a profit. And now 4 years experience actually running the country. What has Biden experience in, being a politician? Collecting a taxpayer funded paycheck? Experience in business as usual in Washington? People are SICK of Washington, and Biden is the epitome of it, as plain vanilla as they come, let's face it, the ONLY reason why you support him is because he has a D after his name.

BIDEN LOOKS - zero.
BIDEN PERSONALITY - zero.
BIDEN MESSAGE - zero.
BIDEN CHARISMA - zero.
BIDEN TRACK RECORD - zero.

The only thing Biden has going for him other than a D for all the wailing democrats is the fact that he is about as interesting as Gerald Ford. His biggest accomplishment in the Senate? IDon'tKnow. His biggest accomplishment as VP? ButtKisser. His biggest accomplishment as candidate? 9 hours of video of women and children pulling away from him as he tried to grab, hold, sniff and feel them.
Got as far as your first paragraph and couldn’t stop laughing
Didn’t bother to read the rest

Actually, it's kind of brilliant. Takes Trump's peccadillos of the table and leaves economic accomplishment.

If Trump wants to debate Biden on family values, I’m sure Biden will welcome the chance

He is no perv

Lol

Pleeeease RW, stop with your Trump Derangement Syndrome. There is no hard on in the photo (other than the one in your head), there is no lap dance, and there is no feeling of breasts.

Quit projecting your own twisted fantasies, if you got nothing to counter argue with, just sit there collect your money and STFU.

Forum List

Back