Is Biden really that stronger of a candidate for president than hildebeast?

People hated Hillary. She was an unlikable, unpersonable, entitled bitch that an awful lot of people would not have voted for her if you put a gun in their mouth. Biden is a gaffe machine, but he doesn't come off that way. It's not even close between those two in terms of the likeability factor.

In addition, she ran a shit campaign, totally ignoring some midwest states over the objections of Bill and others on her team, because she was overconfident. After Hillary's loss, I doubt very much that Biden will make the same mistakes of overconfidence and ignoring some very important states, which cost Hillary the election, IMO.

This is a different race. Trump has some things on his side for sure, and if the economy holds he has some powerful arguments for re-election, but I wouldn't discount Biden at this point. He's the only one, to me, out of all the dems running that has much of a shot....

I agree. Biden is the only real threat to Trump absent something drastic completely changes the field
If Biden is the only threat to President Trump then the president has no worries.

Biden has a 'Hunter' problem

"A year earlier, a piece in the New York Times reported that in the very month Hunter joined Burisma, the Serious Fraud Office in London froze bank accounts belonging to the company’s Ukrainian founder. The US ambassador to Ukraine at the time said that the money in these accounts – $23 million of it – had been ‘stolen’ from the Ukrainian people. When a court ordered the British police to unfreeze the assets, the cash ‘disappeared’ to Cyrus. The Times piece – by the noted investigative journalist James Risen – warned that the vice president’s anti-corruption message to Ukraine might have been ‘undermined’ by Hunter’s association with Burisma."

Papa Joe’s Hunter Biden problem | Spectator USA

People hated Hillary. She was an unlikable, unpersonable, entitled bitch that an awful lot of people would not have voted for her if you put a gun in their mouth. Biden is a gaffe machine, but he doesn't come off that way. It's not even close between those two in terms of the likeability factor.

In addition, she ran a shit campaign, totally ignoring some midwest states over the objections of Bill and others on her team, because she was overconfident. After Hillary's loss, I doubt very much that Biden will make the same mistakes of overconfidence and ignoring some very important states, which cost Hillary the election, IMO.

This is a different race. Trump has some things on his side for sure, and if the economy holds he has some powerful arguments for re-election, but I wouldn't discount Biden at this point. He's the only one, to me, out of all the dems running that has much of a shot....

I agree. Biden is the only real threat to Trump absent something drastic completely changes the field
If Biden is the only threat to President Trump then the president has no worries.

Hé seems to be fussing quite a bit for someone with no worries

I was thinking this morning that this might be just the right time for a third party candidate to take it all. Consider that the sitting President is not popular and that mainstream media constantly depicts him as unpopular. The opposition is pitiful, at best. With 20+ competitors for the nomination, all of them outright idiots and sycophants who cannot even hope to prevail against the sitting president. Time for a third party candidate to emerge and take the field. How about it?

Biden is basically liked by the public
Trump? Not so much

Trump? Not so much

Trump is basically liked by the public. After all, We The People elected him President. Biden.....No so much.
I think Trump is greatly liked by the public but you won't hear it from lamestream media.
You don’t hear it in any significant polling

Trump has a severe dislike to the point it will bring out voters. We saw that in the midterms

Trump? Not so much
Biden isn't any less damaged goods, is he? The guy's a perv. I wonder if the women's vote will come his way.
He is no perv

Trump lives in a glass house if he wants to play that card
247743DD00000578-2899625-image-a-16_1420594966733.jpg

Lol
Senile Joe Biden is a perverted piece of shit

You don’t hear it in any significant polling

Trump has a severe dislike to the point it will bring out voters. We saw that in the midterms

Is that the same 'significant polling' that got it dead wrong in the last election?

Trump? Not so much
Biden isn't any less damaged goods, is he? The guy's a perv. I wonder if the women's vote will come his way.
He is no perv

Trump lives in a glass house if he wants to play that card
247743DD00000578-2899625-image-a-16_1420594966733.jpg

Lol
Senile Joe Biden is a perverted piece of shit
Looks to be someone bending over to whisper to a young girl

Do I get to post pictures of Trump molesting pre teen Ivamka?

19% of the country voted for Trump...

No it didn't, Trump won a majority of the EC which REPRESENTS the majority of geographical America.

geographical America does not vote, people vote.

geographical America does not like someone or not like someone...people do.

Cold hard facts, 19% of the people in the US voted for Trump.

Forum List

Back