Is Biden really that stronger of a candidate for president than hildebeast?

Gonna be interesting to see if those steel workers (whose jobs have been negatively affected by Trump's tariffs) are going to still vote for him in 2020.

It could be interesting.

Trump running on bringing jobs back to the states...

Biden running on rebuilding unions.

and sane people knowing neither will happen.

I specifically said steel workers. You know, the guys who are taking a hit because of Trump's tariffs on foreign steel?

Problem with Hillary was people basically didn’t like her

Biden is the type of guy you would want to have a beer with. He also has an honest sense of humor and has shown he can mix it up with Trump

She’s more corrupt, but he’s dumber. The one thing he has going for him is he’s considered moderate next to the rest of the democrat field, but he’s going to have to pander to the wacky progressive democrat base to become the nominee. Plus he has his share of Skeltons in his closet. I believe Trump beats him like a drum.
Biden is respected by Congress and on the international stage.

Trump?
Not in the least

Why do either of those things matter in a presidential election?

I say this without bias. To me, he looks and acts like a tired old man. I think he'll fade during the campaign.

I disagree. I think he’ll eventually be the nominee. I don’t think he has a shot at beating Trump. His past, him being the ultimate gaffe machine, and the brutal primaries will do him in. Ultimately I think he will suffer a humiliating loss. And it will be humiliating for obozo as well, which is why he doesn’t want Biden to run.

Really? Obama doesn't want Biden to run? Got a link, or is this just more conjecture you're pulling outta your ass?
Former President Obama calls for 'new blood' as 2020 election looms and Joe Biden considers presidential run

Biden is comfortable. He is an old time democrat politician who has his problems but compared to the clown car of current candidates he is more acceptable to the crazy left even if he is America's crazy old uncle.

She’s more corrupt, but he’s dumber. The one thing he has going for him is he’s considered moderate next to the rest of the democrat field, but he’s going to have to pander to the wacky progressive democrat base to become the nominee. Plus he has his share of Skeltons in his closet. I believe Trump beats him like a drum.

Hillary was the possibly the worst candidate ever, she was under FBI investigation and she quit campaigning in August, and yet Trump's win basically came down to 3 states and he won those states by less than 1% percentage point total.

I would not feel overly confident if I were you.

Same goes for you

Biden would’ve won the last time . If his son didn’t die he would’ve ran.

You’re just speculating. And doing a poor job of it. No one with strong associations to obozo has ever won an election.

Obama won twice .

As candidates, his opponents were flunkies. As Joe himself said, “President Obama doesn’t lie. He’s a mainstream African American who’s articulate, bright and he’s clean. And gosh darn it, he’s a good looking guy." :auiqs.jpg:
Nothing racist in that comment, though.
Biden is comfortable. He is an old time democrat politician who has his problems but compared to the clown car of current candidates he is more acceptable to the crazy left even if he is America's crazy old uncle.
He's a fucking old, white guy! Who with any intersectional sense or soul would vote for an OLD, WHITE GUY?!

People hated Hillary. She was an unlikable, unpersonable, entitled bitch that an awful lot of people would not have voted for her if you put a gun in their mouth. Biden is a gaffe machine, but he doesn't come off that way. It's not even close between those two in terms of the likeability factor.

In addition, she ran a shit campaign, totally ignoring some midwest states over the objections of Bill and others on her team, because she was overconfident. After Hillary's loss, I doubt very much that Biden will make the same mistakes of overconfidence and ignoring some very important states, which cost Hillary the election, IMO.

This is a different race. Trump has some things on his side for sure, and if the economy holds he has some powerful arguments for re-election, but I wouldn't discount Biden at this point. He's the only one, to me, out of all the dems running that has much of a shot....

Agree, but who has the better odds of getting the dem nomination? If Joe gets the nomination will the base be "excited" to run out and vote for him? Its like the problem the GOP has with the never-Trumpers, but in spades...

I think Biden gets the nomination, unless someone else not crazy gets in the race, as right now, the whole rest of the field is a bunch of utter loons. That Biden is the sanest is hilarious, as he's got a whiff of walnuts about him too on some things, but it seems to me to be the case.

He'll also raise an absolutely monstrous amount of money, which won't hurt his chances either.

I don't know that there is a #NeverJoe movement yet. I actually think he has an advantage over Trump in this case, as, much like Hillary, there are a lot of people that simply won't vote for him under any circumstances. I'm not sure that's true about Biden.

I don't think he's much of a fighter.

People hated Hillary. She was an unlikable, unpersonable, entitled bitch that an awful lot of people would not have voted for her if you put a gun in their mouth. Biden is a gaffe machine, but he doesn't come off that way. It's not even close between those two in terms of the likeability factor.

In addition, she ran a shit campaign, totally ignoring some midwest states over the objections of Bill and others on her team, because she was overconfident. After Hillary's loss, I doubt very much that Biden will make the same mistakes of overconfidence and ignoring some very important states, which cost Hillary the election, IMO.

This is a different race. Trump has some things on his side for sure, and if the economy holds he has some powerful arguments for re-election, but I wouldn't discount Biden at this point. He's the only one, to me, out of all the dems running that has much of a shot....

Agree, but who has the better odds of getting the dem nomination? If Joe gets the nomination will the base be "excited" to run out and vote for him? Its like the problem the GOP has with the never-Trumpers, but in spades...

I think Biden gets the nomination, unless someone else not crazy gets in the race, as right now, the whole rest of the field is a bunch of utter loons. That Biden is the sanest is hilarious, as he's got a whiff of walnuts about him too on some things, but it seems to me to be the case.

He'll also raise an absolutely monstrous amount of money, which won't hurt his chances either.

I don't know that there is a #NeverJoe movement yet. I actually think he has an advantage over Trump in this case, as, much like Hillary, there are a lot of people that simply won't vote for him under any circumstances. I'm not sure that's true about Biden.
I think election reform definitely requires limits on how much money can be spent on campaigns. Anything over and above should be contributed to an authorized nonprofit organization. The amount of money these assholes spend on their campaigns would easily ease world hunger, pay several CEOs, refinance student loans, etc. Why doesn't one of these shitbags suggest spending those millions on something worthwhile?

You’re just speculating. And doing a poor job of it. No one with strong associations to obozo has ever won an election.

Obama won twice .

Biden can win back the working class . His weakness is his womanizing . The one area Trump can’t throw stones .

People want an experienced grownup in the White House .

Yea, not really womanizing when they're underage, dumbass.

Campaign spending is a good thing. Think about what it is: hotels, meals, advertising, renting venues, printing fliers (etc)...it's good for the local economy.

William F. Buckley admonished Conservatives many years ago to support and vote for the most conservative person who can win. Fuck ideological purity.

If Democrats can adopt the same strategy, Biden will win the nomination. If they devour him over irrelevancies, they will get the same result as 2016. And Biden has a mountain of history that doesn't play well today. We'll see.

Hillary was the possibly the worst candidate ever, she was under FBI investigation and she quit campaigning in August, and yet Trump's win basically came down to 3 states and he won those states by less than 1% percentage point total.

I would not feel overly confident if I were you.

Same goes for you

I am 100% confident that my candidate will not win. There are far too many sheep on the right and the left for that to happen.

No. He isnt. I'm not even sure he is less corrupt. He has just been better at keeping eyes away

I agree. Biden is the only real threat to Trump absent something drastic completely changes the field

Obama won twice .

Biden can win back the working class . His weakness is his womanizing . The one area Trump can’t throw stones .

People want an experienced grownup in the White House .

Yea, not really womanizing when they're underage, dumbass.
Okay, his weakness is womanizing and pedophilia. Let's be specific then...

Forum List

Back