Is BLM a terrorist group?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
The only times I see BLM is in the news when they are attacking Trump supporters or shooting police on the streets.

Black Lives Matter is a Racist Hate Group.

They are responsible for the 5 dead Police in Dallas.

Obama is partly responsible. When the policeman in Ferguson was cleared of charges, Obama should have backed him 100%. Instead, he played politics and fed into police hatred.

Obama would rather have the votes than 5 policemen that were shot dead.

Black Lives Matter is a Racist Hate Group.

They are responsible for the 5 dead Police in Dallas.

Obama is partly responsible. When the policeman in Ferguson was cleared of charges, Obama should have backed him 100%. Instead, he played politics and fed into police hatred.

Obama is a coward.

I think Hate group is more accurate. I don't believe they rise to the level of Terrorist. Their very name means "Cops are murderers". I recognize that there are some cops that over-react in confrontations with Black men and sometimes kill unnecessarily and tragically.
That does not justify creating a national organization that condemns Police as a whole. That is wrong and it is wrong for our President and his former AG Holder to give them legitimacy.

The only times I see BLM is in the news when they are attacking Trump supporters or shooting police on the streets.

If the Republican Party is a terrorist group for being anti-abortion, then I guess you might be able to make that claim against BLM.

Not yet, but they better get their shit together. No problem with peaceful assembly, but as I posted in a troll thread by a loon, after Ferguson and Baltimore, keeping an eye on things isn't a horrible idea. Now that true radicals are using the BLM movement for coverage, reducing the police presence is nuts.

I think Hate group is more accurate. I don't believe they rise to the level of Terrorist. Their very name means "Cops are murderers". I recognize that there are some cops that over-react in confrontations with Black men and sometimes kill unnecessarily and tragically.
That does not justify creating a national organization that condemns Police as a whole. That is wrong and it is wrong for our President and his former AG Holder to give them legitimacy.

Hating to see innocent people gunned down by the cops is now under the category of a hate group?

good one

Yes it is. Peaceful black prostestors are to BLM what Peaceful Muslims are to ISIS.

Both are enablers as they do not publicly repudiate the violent faction with which they have common cause.

BHO is responsible for everything that happens on this Earth.

The man is a god !!

Hating to see innocent people gunned down by the cops is now under the category of a hate group?

good one

They are unwitting rubes, but no more terrorists than you local Kiwanis club. Cops hurting innocent people is of course a bad thing, but cops are not even close to the biggest danger to black lives.

ISIS are terrorists. (Gawd, I hate when the term 'terrorist' is used as a broad-brush....).

It is obvious that at least 25% (considering a 4% margin of error....) of BLM protestors, are violent to varying degrees'.

I was going to agree with this until you got the part about "unnecessarily and tragically".

I am more inclined to believe that negroes are less likely to follow instructions.

In that case the killing is necessary and not tragic because otherwise the cop's life would be at risk.

Taking unnecessary risks is what is tragic.

We have a whole generation of negroes among us that will not follow instructions when given to them by the cops.

That is dangerous for everybody.

Right about now it is resulting in rioting in Oakland CA.

Black Lives Matter were the people peacefully protesting in Dallas before the psycho opened fire.
The protest groups were peaceful but the marches weren't BLM marches.

BLM isn't an entity itself. It's a movement. Of course these protests were "BLM" protests.

It's like the "Tea Party".

How many people have the Tea Party shot up?

The exact same number of people that Black Lives Matter has "shot up". Zero.

Forum List

Back