Is Caitlin Jenner a lesbian?

Bottom line is the guy is a fraud. He hasn't removed his penis, and doesn't have plans to. Doesn't take much "courage" to take a bunch of hormones, have breast implant surgery, and dress up like a woman.

Bruce Jenner to KEEP his penis in sex change as more details emerge from Diane Sawyer interview - 3am Mirror Online

VIDEO KUWTK Bruce Jenner Removing Penis Reveals He Has No Plans Yet - Hollywood Life

Bruce Jenner Hasn t Made an Appointment to Remove His Penis - Us Weekly

Sorry Roudy
I don't know any man who would do all that just for ego, marketing and attention.
Has to be some kind of drive in there to go that far.

Maybe I could imagine a non-trans man going through this extent of surgery to
HIDE identities in case of murder or some other criminal history.

But no, sorry. If you can show me a case of a non-transgender person doing all that
I might be convinced. The only people I have ever heard of going through this much trouble and trauma
is if they really are transgender and this is the only avenue of relief they can find for feeling so trapped.

Some people with huge mental issues cut themselves, make themselves vomit, commit suicide, take illegal drugs, prostitute themselves. The list is endless as to those with mental issues will go through.

It's terrible what the mind & desire can convince a person to do.

I appreciate your viewpoint. There are people who are born with a penis and a vagina, believe it or not. It's totally understandable in that case. But this guy is just another psychologically disturbed individual that is being glorified by the politically correct media, in my opinion.

Boy, that is some powerful influence the media has then!!
If you can convince a male to go through breast and facial surgery just for the attention and politics.

When you bring up "turning a man gay" to any straight man,
you KNOW the response you get. The men I know would rather die or kill someone first before going there.

The liberal media must be more powerful than I previously imagined!

The liberal media just forced ESPN to give Jenner a sports award depriving many who truly deserved it.

Bob Costas says Caitlyn Jenner winning Arthur Ashe Award is a crass exploitation play For The Win

Outrage over ESPN Giving Bruce Jenner Courage Award over Lauren Hill - Breitbart

Friday Night Lights producer Peter Berg slams Caitlyn Jenner s ESPYs courage award updated - The Washington Post

Bob Costas Slams Caitlyn Jenner s ESPYs Award Variety

Twitter Outraged Over Caitlyn Jenner Winning ESPY Over Noah Galloway Bossip

Last edited:
I refer the confused to ~ Gender Identity Vs. Sexual Orientation Gender Blog by Darlene Tando LCSW

"Gender identity refers to what gender your brain is, who you are, and how you want others to see you. What gender you identify with is going to impact many areas of your life, if not all. It will affect how you are seen in society, how others respond to you, how you are addressed, expectations for your behavior, where you go to the bathroom, your role in your family, and much more.

Sexual orientation refers to who you are attracted to, who you would like to receive romantic attention/affection from, and who you would like to be sexually intimate with. I’d even like to say sexual orientation not only refers to the sex (anatomy) one is attracted to, but also the gender. Certainly, anatomy plays a big part in sexual relationships, but the gender of the individual is likely what captures your attention in the first place. I would also suggest that gender is more of a factor in dating and relationships than one’s anatomy."

Yes, there is something seriously wrong with these individuals. They need help, not cosmetic surgery because cosmetic surgery is NOT going to make them into women or men. Not to mention it is extremely risky, as is any surgery with general anesthetics. It is overall very unhealthy.

Hey, where did you study psychology at? I did like 2 years worth at the local college back in the 90s. I basically decided I don't have a mental issue, just a gender identity misfire - kind of makes sense that I'm odd wired as I have synaesthesia too (that's crossed senses, like I can feel sounds and colors and I hear touch and taste. My keyboard literally sings to me while I'm typing; I oft blame it for my wall-o-texts cause it has a pretty "voice." I also have rainbow sex, in every sense of the word - bu dum cha :laugh: )

Or were you basing your "professional" opinion on "its icky"?
You are not the only one here who focused on psychological studies. Such individuals need help, not surgery. But that concept is not PC, is it? People who identify as the opposite gender are confused, at best. But that doesn't get much press, does it?

Is that so?

I was born female but I identify as male. I've lived 40+ years as a female, but I still feel male. Been married to two men, but still feel male. Had two kids, but I still feel male. No councilor in my entire "we hate gays" state could resolve my "problem," but what the hell, ya'll internet warriors seem to think you have all the answers for everyone else. Resolve it for me then. Feel free to ask anything you want.

Bruce Jenner is male, will always be male no matter how much surgery he has or hormones he takes. Same with Chastity Bono. "Feeling" you are one gender in your head while in reality being the opposite gender is not normal and should not be treated as normal. These people need psychiatric help, not surgery.

And another thing . . . if they feel they are one gender in their head and it does not match the gender that their body is, why in the world would chopping off/adding things/screwing your body up via surgery be the route to try and fix the problem? Wouldn't leaving the body as-is and tackling the mental disorder be a safer, less invasive route? Of course it would.

Trans-whatever is abnormal and we should immediately stop treating these people as normal and get them the mental/therapy/whatever help they need.

Dear Zoom-boing
Not all cases are the same. Some people are mixed up and need counseling and that's it.
I met someone whose father transitioned to female, and thought he needed to also. But after deep spiritual healing prayer, counseling and working through it, those impulses went away and he decided he was okay as is. He did not follow in his father's footsteps, but needed to go through that process to decide for himself. [my friend who prayed for him during one crisis attack said she felt the spirit of a female tormenting this young man, at the same time she was also asked to pray for a female who was tormented by a male spirit. And after praying for both of them, she felt the spirits "switched places," and the male spirit went to the man and the female spirit went to the woman, and both got rid of the confusion that was tormenting them into thinking they were the other gender.]

Another friend was the opposite. Born male but resented it, and never felt honest or at ease; but later came to terms with being a female personality, and went all out to change her physical body to be female.

These two cases cannot be compared.

Look at the comedy actor who was a practicing doctor and then quit and went into comedy, and is highly successful. Other doctors don't do that. Nor do other comedians start off as doctors. Each path is different.

Just because one person takes one path in life, doesn't mean that's true for others.

I am probably more like you, and prefer people go through counseling and make sure before they change anything permanently. My friend who went through the changes decided that living in that body was like living in an apartment, house or temple. And decorating it any way you want to be happy in that house.

You are right, there are some people who remain unsatisfied no matter how nice they fix up their house.
They have some other issue that changing the house is not going to fix.

But someone else may just need to do a few renovations and be perfectly fine in that house.
It really depends on the person, their path and process in life. I've never seen two paths that were the same.
Have you?

Oh please. This disorder is rare (less than 1%) and yet you would think that every 4th person thinks they are the wrong gender. The fact that they are being shoved daily into the public's face and being touted as normal is insulting and just plain wrong. They are not and never will be normal, they need to stop pushing that. They are also pushing this crap onto kids younger and younger, giving kids the impression that gender is a choice. IT IS NOT.

Gender dysphoria (or whatever term is used for this disorder) is a rare, uncommon, DISORDER and these people (all of them) need mental/psychological help and should not be shoved into the population's face as normal. The whole lifting ban on trans in the military is down right deplorable. Seriously, these people have mental/body image/psychological problems and are treated as though none of that exists, that they are just like everyone else. omg, might their feelings get hurt if they are called out for what they are? Too bad.

I'm so over the bullshit of the leftists.

Oh please. This disorder is rare (less than 1%) and yet you would think that every 4th person thinks they are the wrong gender. The fact that they are being shoved daily into the public's face and being touted as normal is insulting and just plain wrong. They are not and never will be normal, they need to stop pushing that. They are also pushing this crap onto kids younger and younger, giving kids the impression that gender is a choice. IT IS NOT.

Gender dysphoria (or whatever term is used for this disorder) is a rare, uncommon, DISORDER and these people (all of them) need mental/psychological help and should not be shoved into the population's face as normal. The whole lifting ban on trans in the military is down right deplorable. Seriously, these people have mental/body image/psychological problems and are treated as though none of that exists, that they are just like everyone else. omg, might their feelings get hurt if they are called out for what they are? Too bad.

what, being kind to people goes against your rethuglican principles?

nobody is saying changing genders is normal. it is normal that such tendencies exists in small numbers.

a tiny percent of humans are wired in that manner and you'd rather shame them than afford them human dignity.

masters of the obvious want to ''call them out" and obscure their mere existence.

the ''push'' you speak of is not to deem them normal, but a humanitarian stance to give such outcasts the courage to stand in the face of your hateful ilk.

too bad, indeed.

Last edited:

what, being kind to people goes against your rethuglican principles?

nobody is saying changing genders is normal. it is normal that such tendencies exists in small numbers.

a tiny percent of humans are wired in that manner and you'd rather shame them than afford them human dignity.

masters of the obvious want to ''call them out" and obscure their mere existence.

the ''push'' you speak of is not to deem them normal, but a humanitarian stance to give such outcasts the courage to stand in the face of your hateful ilk.

too bad, indeed.

Please quote where I said to treat them as anything but human?

They're not demanding to be treated/accepted/seen as normal? Bulllfuckingshit, that is the ENTIRE point of of this enormous increase of "trans" that is being seen everywhere.

Bruce “Caitlyn” Jenner: “I’m the new normal”

Bruce Caitlyn Jenner I m the new normal Hot Air

Please, tell me again how they are not shoving this as normal?

Oh yeah, there's also this:

Fairfax School Board approves adding transgender topic to teens’ class

Fairfax School Board approves adding transgender topic to teens class - The Washington Post

It is no more normal than someone with Downs Syndrome. Would you insist to the world that people with DS are the new normal? It's a disorder and should be treated as such, these people should not be humored by others into thinking that their disorder is normal. NONE OF THAT means treat people with cruelty or to treat them as less than human; it means stop shoving this into the public eye and treating it as normal and calling anyone who points out that it is a disorder and should be treated as such as haters.

Go play your lame strawman somewhere else.

When Bruce lops off his junk, he'll have accomplished something. Until then, Bruce Jenner is a dude that enjoys dressing up like a woman. He's not brave or courageous, he's certainly not "heroic". He's just another attention whore, in a family full of them.

It's really that simple.

Oh hey Christian American Ego.

Might want to rethink your theory a bit. If it's a disorder bought on by "American Liberals" then explain the following:

The Hijras of India, their holy trans-men; like their god Shaiva (one of their 3 main gods), they are said to then embody both genders. It is apparently taught that "becoming" both genders is a "path to enlightenment." That's from Hinduism, a religion that predates every existing religion and has a following of like a billion people. Their holy men are mentally ill, really? One of the primary 3 trees of their entire religion is mentally ill?

How about the Bugis society of Asia which has five gender identities;; they are so strongly attached to these gender identities that when Islam took over they let the Asian's /keep/ their "extra" genders despite it basically being against Islam.
( Also, I found this to be a fascinating read on religious harmony/replacement ~ Islam and Transformation of Gender Identity Abdul Hakim - Academia.edu )

Get over yourself.

When I was around 5, I really wanted to be a cat. If someone offered to change me into a cat, I would have probably been psyched. Leave the children alone! If they start exhibiting signs of this disorder at the age of 5 years old or while still children, get them into therapy ASAP. Do not encourage them and further confuse them with their gender identity delusions. That is a form of child abuse if you ask me.

Please quote where I said to treat them as anything but human?

Go play your lame strawman somewhere else.

why don't you quote where anyone claims that changing genders is the norm.

It is being pushed daily by the media and the left as normal, they are pushing it in schools aiming at younger and younger kids, kids who will believe that choosing one's gender is a choice. It. Is. Not. They are not explaining that this is a disorder, they are treating it as live and let live. Bruce Jenner is touted as a hero . . . for having a disorder. Yet another example of it being pushed by the media as normal the new TLC show I Am Jazz.

Why feed into the delusion? It's not true. HE is not a she. I would not discriminate against him, nor would I treat him badly, but I would NOT feed into the delusion that He is a She because it just isn't true. It is more important that a person with such confusion seek therapy to get to the bottom of where this confusion stems from, rather than mutilating himself in the hopes that someone might believe he is actually a female.

Let's put it this way, if he dies in the woods and his body rots, the forensic scientists will determine his sex as male. His internal organs are male. He is susceptible to the diseases that men get. He will never have a menstruation cycle. Yes, I kind of find it offensive as a woman that people seem to think cosmetic surgery and fake breasts would make a man into a woman. It just isn't that simple if you are familiar with anatomy at all.
Who told you it was a delusion? People need to get something straight. You dont define reality for anyone but yourself. If you want to call her a man you are free to do so as long as you dont expect her to agree.

How do you know the forensic scientists will determine she is a male? By the time they find her the definition may have changed. You see this is all defined by labels parading as reality.

Umm, sorry but reality is REAL. Hence REAL-ITY. :D

How do I know? Lol. Because bone structure is completely different in a man than in a woman. Also, like I told you, internal organs. Derp.
Life lesson here. Reality is defined and labeled. Part of our human attempt to control our world.. If the definition of man changes so will what people call men and women.

Um, no, men cannot be women. Women cannot be men. It is biologically impossible to change from a man to a woman and vice versa. A woman is more than mutilated genitals, fake breasts, a shit ton of cosmetic surgery and makeup. There are many differences in skin texture, the larynx, the internal organs. . . we are generally softer, less sweaty and less smelly too; pathological factors too, for just a few more examples. He is not a woman and will never be a woman.
Unless you are some kind of toad, you cannot change male-to-female. Otherwise, why aren't women more disgusted with the definition of "female" being anything more than tits, and a surgically mutilated penis labeled "pussy"? Is that all women are?

If some adult wants to do this to themselves and mutilate themselves, all the while saying "gender doesn't matter and is just label" as they get breast implants, wear dresses and heels and a ton of make-up, then fine. I don't care, but I will not recognize a man as a woman no matter how much cosmetic surgery he has or how much makeup he has on. He is still a man in every way. The fact that he may (if he's LUCKY) come out of these surgeries, and what not, having similarities to give an external illusion of a female does not make him a female. My issue is when I read stories about 5-year-old children who are being encouraged by . . . whomever that they are opposite of the sex that they were born is extremely disturbing. Of course a 5-year-old child can become confused. They don't really know much about anything yet! THAT is what I find super disgusting. These people who would do this should NOT be around children ever.

Might want to rethink your theory a bit. If it's a disorder bought on by "American Liberals" then explain the following:

The Hijras of India, their holy trans-men; like their god Shaiva (one of their 3 main gods), they are said to then embody both genders. It is apparently taught that "becoming" both genders is a "path to enlightenment." That's from Hinduism, a religion that predates every existing religion and has a following of like a billion people. Their holy men are mentally ill, really? One of the primary 3 trees of their entire religion is mentally ill?

How about the Bugis society of Asia which has five gender identities;; they are so strongly attached to these gender identities that when Islam took over they let the Asian's /keep/ their "extra" genders despite it basically being against Islam.
( Also, I found this to be a fascinating read on religious harmony/replacement ~ Islam and Transformation of Gender Identity Abdul Hakim - Academia.edu )

Get over yourself.

Oh look, typical leftist response. Project much? Try again, dumbass.

So some religion says you are two genders . . . and that somehow makes Bruce Jenner and anyone else not have a mental disorder? Ok, you run with that.

Tired of sensitive, whiny people who shriek that someone doesn't cow-tow to their fantasy that a person who is born one gender and feels/believes they are not that gender doesn't have a disorder. The connections in their head are screwed up, not their fault . . no more so than someone who is autistic. However, constantly pushing that this less than 1% is normal, treat them as such, is moronic. And shoving it, via schools, into the minds of kids is all kinds of fucked up.

You have a disorder, sorry that you don't like to hear it, but it's true.

Get over yourself.

Oh, and another thing. If people with this disorder are going to insist that they be treated like it's normal, people who know better will call them on it every time. Wanna call me hater because I'm pointing out the truth, have at it. I don't give a shit.

They go and have surgery because they think it is going to fix whatever is amiss in their wiring.

"That 41 percent suicide rate among transgender people is more than 25 times the rate of the general population, which is 1.6 percent. And among trans people ages 18-44, the suicide attempt rate was 45 percent."

Suicide Studies - Sex Change Regret

Get over yourself.

Oh, and another thing. If people with this disorder are going to insist that they be treated like it's normal, people who know better will call them on it every time. Wanna call me hater because I'm pointing out the truth, have at it. I don't give a shit.

I don't hate them either. Do I think it is bat shit crazy? Yes. I wouldn't treat them badly. If I knew one personally, I would respect that person as a human being and perhaps even call "him" a she" or vice versa just because I wouldn't want to hurt his or her feelings, but I will never truly believe that this "man" or this "woman" is the opposite gender, and no one is going to force me to.

what jenner refers to as the new normal, is not REALLY saying that it's normal to be this or that, but only the new normal is a kinder gentler enlightenment which does not force people into closets out of shame...

As Caitlyn Jenner strives to make her own way in the world, it also appears she is trying to be a beacon of hope for others who choose the same path. Jenner has vowed that she will now live an authentic life with “no more secrets,” and her words of encouragement and resourceful blog seem to illuminate Jenner’s desire to be a support to others in the LGBTQ community who choose to do the same.

“Let’s live our true selves and make a positive difference doing it,” Jenner signs off.

Caitlyn Jenner Feels Responsibility To Represent Transgender Community Am I Doing It Right

what jenner refers to as the new normal, is not REALLY saying that it's normal to be this or that, but only the new normal is a kinder gentler enlightenment which does not force people into closets out of shame...

As Caitlyn Jenner strives to make her own way in the world, it also appears she is trying to be a beacon of hope for others who choose the same path. Jenner has vowed that she will now live an authentic life with “no more secrets,” and her words of encouragement and resourceful blog seem to illuminate Jenner’s desire to be a support to others in the LGBTQ community who choose to do the same.

“Let’s live our true selves and make a positive difference doing it,” Jenner signs off.

Caitlyn Jenner Feels Responsibility To Represent Transgender Community Am I Doing It Right

That's fine, but he is not a role model. He represents something that should try to be avoided if at all possible, IMO. These people's statistics in things like crime, violence, AIDS and other STDs, and suicide are almost double that of the regular population. This is not just because of society, but because of their own internal struggle. I would suggest to never "encourage" this kind of life if it can be avoided at all. If a child starts to show these signs, then therapy might be effective starting at a young age in how to accept yourself for who you really are. That is what is important here, being able to accept that you are not perfect (none of us are), but that, as of now, it is not possible to truly change your gender. They NEED to deal with that reality, IMO, instead of feeding them this delusion.

Forum List

Back