Is Cheney Crazy?

He deserves not to be smeared by liberoidal lies.

We deserve credit for not wishing to take undue chances regarding getting shot in the face.
LOL
yeah, cause that accident is likely to happen again

:lol:

Yeah. The odds seem pretty low. {On the other hand, I'm a lawyer and that makes the odds get a bit worse ... for me.}

I just know that I don't wanna be anywhere near Vice President Cheney when he has a loaded gun in his hands and somebody is yelling DUCK!
yeah, true
i don't think Dick has a high opinion of lawyers

lol without a shred of proof to back it up, i would have said the same thing

Exclusive: Cheney Cites 'Major Success' in Iraq, Says U.S. Has Hit 'Rough Patch' - ABC News

that's his dissmissal of the americans opinion

Cheney's Crimes: Case for Impeachment Builds Momentum

bad shit he's done

US official says detainee tortured -Washington Post | Reuters

proof he tortured people

read the book "ghost planes" if you think torture is okay

Extracts from the diary of Binyam Mohamed, as told to lawyer Clive Stafford Smith | World news | The Observer

more evidence that torture is not okay

Think Progress » Cheney Endorses CIA Interrogators Going ‘Beyond The Specific Legal Authorization’

this is a good one too just read them all and if you need more proof just ask
thanks for proving so early what a waste of time you are

you didn't specify what proof you wanted so i just found lot's of stuff.
chill out man you have no reason to insult me

here's what you asked for
http://www.williambowles.info/gispecial/gi_2c56.pdf
please don't be a jerk. the world is negative enough in my opinion

edit: not what you asked for, my mistake, but here's the proof all the same.

Last edited:

again, given the situation Cheney was in, i would have said the same thing to a reporter bringing up a poll to ask about something that couldn't be changed after it had already started
its not like he could have jumped into a magic delorean and gone back in time and changed it

still.....even out of Cheneys most feverent supporters on this board, who will go bird hunting with him?

I've already told your dumbass that I would go hunting with Cheney and when/if he accepts my invitation we will be bird hunting in Southeast Texas in October. I'd send you an invitation too but I hate whiners.

again, given the situation Cheney was in, i would have said the same thing to a reporter bringing up a poll to ask about something that couldn't be changed after it had already started
its not like he could have jumped into a magic delorean and gone back in time and changed it

no he can't change it, but would a little remorse hurt so we know he acknowledges he did something wrong?

It gives me comfort to know our leaders are human and know when they fuck up. his answer just proves he's the kind of person who does what he wants and doesn't apologize for making mistakes.

no he can't change it, but would a little remorse hurt so we know he acknowledges he did something wrong?

It gives me comfort to know our leaders are human and know when they fuck up. his answer just proves he's the kind of person who does what he wants and doesn't apologize for making mistakes.
no, thats not what he said at all

LOL
yeah, cause that accident is likely to happen again

Yeah. The odds seem pretty low. {On the other hand, I'm a lawyer and that makes the odds get a bit worse ... for me.}

I just know that I don't wanna be anywhere near Vice President Cheney when he has a loaded gun in his hands and somebody is yelling DUCK!
yeah, true
i don't think Dick has a high opinion of lawyers

Who does?

still.....even out of Cheneys most feverent supporters on this board, who will go bird hunting with him?

I've already told your dumbass that I would go hunting with Cheney and when/if he accepts my invitation we will be bird hunting in Southeast Texas in October. I'd send you an invitation too but I hate whiners.

I promise I wouldn't make a sound....even as the Doc would be pulling bird shot outta my face.

no, thats not what he said at all

refer to my very first article
if you want to call out that article as false and find another contrdicting it by all means.
i've provided proof he did say it, now you're saying he didn't. back it up please

Liability, Concept, et al., will argue that is a biased site. It's interesting, however, that in 2007, Halliburton moved its corporate headquarters out of Houston and to the United Arab Emirates. Was that to make it easier to avoid accountability from federal investigations still ongoing? Inquiring minds still want to know, since billions of potential revenue owed to the U.S. Government are involved. By moving the whole shebang, Halliburton is using its already proven success at establishing offshore subsidiaries to avoid paying taxes, and circumvent restrictions on doing business in Iran which is still illegal.

CorpWatch*:*Ongoing Investigations Into Haliburton as of April 2005

I promise I wouldn't make a sound....even as the Doc would be pulling bird shot outta my face.

But you'd cry like a baby while the Doc removes my boot from your ass.

But you'd cry like a baby while the Doc removes my boot from your ass.

hey....that's not WJWD!:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back