Is Cheney Crazy?

What exactly did Cheney have to do with Haliburton? Who made a fortune with Haliburton. If cheney had anything to do with Haliburton, he is a P.O.S money making ass who had those killed so he could get rich.

Comments?

By the way, how do you spell haliburton?

Your fat little hero, Michael Moore, also had shares in Haliburton.

Choke on that one. :lol:

I've heard that a lot of rich liberals have ties to the same corporations as rich conservatives, does anyone have a link that shows some of those associations?

If there was public inforamtion AT THE TIME, as you just claimed, Mags, that Vice President Cheney somehow managed to retain his stock options rather than have his wealth placed in some blind trust, you OUGHT to be able to easily source it. Your word for it is not an acceptable alternative.

And nobody questioned that Halliburton got a large share of contracts in the field in which they are expert. That was not the question. They got those contracts when President Bubba was in Office, too. Do you have any idea of WHY? And what would it matter to the discussion about the intelligence or integrity of the Vice President even if Halliburton had been the only company to "bid" on so many contracts?

You are sputtering.

Try harder. Or try better, anyway.

I completely understood why Halliburton (an expert in the oil industry, including building pipelines and refineries) was awarded the no-bid contract for pipeline repair in Iraq following the invasion. But when they began to get contracts for the minor stuff, shutting out myriad businesses who had the same or better talent, there was obviously a most-favored relationship going on there. Halliburton was even awarded the contract to construct a second prison at Gitmo (Delta 2). You mean of all the other American commercial construction contractors, only Halliburton had that capability? Why do you continue to argue these very public points?

As for Cheney's relationship with Halliburton, he did not absolve himself of affiliation with the company which I personally believe should have been done if nothing more than to eliminate the public perception of conflict of interest. Cheney obviously expects to get something out of the trust's use of his stock options or sale thereof, even though he might not know exactly what they're investing in. And also, there's certainly nothing stopping Cheney from withdrawing from that blind trust now. I seriously doubt the man's "entire wealth" went into that blind trust. It was just another example of a shady deal, the terms of which we'll never know. And you don't either, so don't pretend you do. Otherwise, you'd post your own links.
so, have you demanded that Obama dissolve all his connections to companies and groups he was a part of?

Good luck with this. Ain't gonna happen in the Liberal Alternate Universe.

Obama Reflects what he is. You saw it today, Yesterday, and you will certainly see it tomorrow when he pleads with Congress to THWART the will of the American People as we saw in August. He's in a quandry. DemocRATS havethe Majority, and can FOIST anything that they WANT by FIAT.

Why don't they?

Last edited:
What exactly did Cheney have to do with Haliburton? Who made a fortune with Haliburton. If cheney had anything to do with Haliburton, he is a P.O.S money making ass who had those killed so he could get rich.

Comments?

I've heard that a lot of rich liberals have ties to the same corporations as rich conservatives, does anyone have a link that shows some of those associations?

Liberals are just as entrenched by "Special Interests" as anyone. Liberals are in some instances RICHER than their Republican Counterparts.

Take Sleazer of The House, Nancy Pelosi? SHE is the Richest Member of the Congress.

Liberals are just as entrenched by "Special Interests" as anyone. Liberals are in some instances RICHER than their Republican Counterparts.

Take Sleazer of The House, Nancy Pelosi? SHE is the Richest Member of the Congress.

Is there a resource where I can look up all the members of congress? I think it would be very interesting.

Actually, mainly due to the cost of living being higher in large population states, Democrats are in fact richer than Republicans, in general.

They don't necessarily live better, as everything costs more for them, but they are in fact richer, and pay more taxes.

I think that Michael Moore comment is off though. Don't get me wrong, I dislike Mr Moore, but I don't think he has shares in Halliburton.

Last edited:

Is there a resource where I can look up all the members of congress? I think it would be very interesting.

Seems That I WAS WRONG>>>

17. Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.)
$18.71 million

(But I had heard she was worth upwards of 43M)...But as this source reports? They caution that this is based upon "

Everything that you are about to read might be wrong. Roll Call’s annual attempt to rank the riches of Members of Congress is hampered by one fundamental flaw: It is based on the lawmakers’ financial disclosure forms, which are extraordinarily unreliable sources of information. "

Be that as it may? HERE is your LINK At least the first 50

Actually, mainly due to the cost of living being higher in large population states, Democrats are in fact richer than Republicans, in general.

They don't necessarily live better, as everything costs more for them, but they are in fact richer, and pay more taxes.

I think that Michael Moore comment is off though. Don't get me wrong, I dislike Mr Moore, but I don't think he has shares in Halliburton.

Did you read what you wrote? I highlighted it for you for purposes of good form...

And WHY did I highlight that? And more to the point WHOM is in CONTROL of those "Large Areas", and WHY is the Cost of living so damned high.

Do your research kiddo. It will set you free.

I don't agree with Cheney. However, I don't he is crazy.

If he is, it's like a fox. Not a :cuckoo:

I don't like the guy, I personally think he's a slimeball. But there have been a lot of completely sane, highly intelligent slimeballs throughout history. He is who he is, and the part everybody (including him) seems to be missing is that he's not in office anymore. Time for retirement!

Did you read what you wrote? I highlighted it for you for purposes of good form...

And WHY did I highlight that? And more to the point WHOM is in CONTROL of those "Large Areas", and WHY is the Cost of living so damned high.

I'm really not following you here.

The larger the population of an area, the less representation it has, per person, and the less it gets back from the government, is that what you're getting at?

Also, in cities and other densely populated areas, pay is high and prices are inflated because of it.

Perhaps I'm missing something here...

I'm really not following you here.

The larger the population of an area, the less representation it has, per person, and the less it gets back from the government, is that what you're getting at?

Also, in cities and other densely populated areas, pay is high and prices are inflated because of it.

Perhaps I'm missing something here...
that is incorrect
representation is based on population

If there was public inforamtion AT THE TIME, as you just claimed, Mags, that Vice President Cheney somehow managed to retain his stock options rather than have his wealth placed in some blind trust, you OUGHT to be able to easily source it. Your word for it is not an acceptable alternative.

And nobody questioned that Halliburton got a large share of contracts in the field in which they are expert. That was not the question. They got those contracts when President Bubba was in Office, too. Do you have any idea of WHY? And what would it matter to the discussion about the intelligence or integrity of the Vice President even if Halliburton had been the only company to "bid" on so many contracts?

You are sputtering.

Try harder. Or try better, anyway.

I completely understood why Halliburton (an expert in the oil industry, including building pipelines and refineries) was awarded the no-bid contract for pipeline repair in Iraq following the invasion. But when they began to get contracts for the minor stuff, shutting out myriad businesses who had the same or better talent, there was obviously a most-favored relationship going on there. Halliburton was even awarded the contract to construct a second prison at Gitmo (Delta 2). You mean of all the other American commercial construction contractors, only Halliburton had that capability? Why do you continue to argue these very public points?

As for Cheney's relationship with Halliburton, he did not absolve himself of affiliation with the company which I personally believe should have been done if nothing more than to eliminate the public perception of conflict of interest. Cheney obviously expects to get something out of the trust's use of his stock options or sale thereof, even though he might not know exactly what they're investing in. And also, there's certainly nothing stopping Cheney from withdrawing from that blind trust now. I seriously doubt the man's "entire wealth" went into that blind trust. It was just another example of a shady deal, the terms of which we'll never know. And you don't either, so don't pretend you do. Otherwise, you'd post your own links.
so, have you demanded that Obama dissolve all his connections to companies and groups he was a part of?

If he were handing out no-bid contracts to any of them, yes indeedy.

Comments?

Michael Moore was not working for the United States Government. Duh...

Comments?

Another sterling pointless from a liberoidal.

Michael Suckass Moore was hypocritically criticising all things America while cravenly profiting off of the work of one of the companies which he and his libtarded ilk focused on with the most vetriolic dishonesty.

By contrast, Vice President Cheney was deriving no material benefits from that same company while he WAS serving our Republic.

Mental libtardation appears to be uncurable.

Last edited:

Michale Suckass Moore was hypocritically criticising all things America while cravenly profiting off of the work of one of the companies which he and his libtarded ilk focused on with the most vetriolic dishonesty.

By contrast, Vice President Cheney was deriving no material benefits from that same company while he WAS serving our Republic.

So I guess you really DON'T believe in freedom of speech? Michael Moore could say, write, or dance around any fucking thing he wanted. Dick Cheney was a classic example of a dictator-in-training by avoiding the obvious ethical problems with his very CLOSE affiliation with Halliburton, not to mention his cozy relationship with Antoine Scalia during a time when the USSC had taken up the case of his SECRET energy task force. Both were inyourface conflicts of interest.

You lose, genius. But keep it up. I find you a challenge, since I can factually refute just about any "defense" you can claim about Cheney.

Michale Suckass Moore was hypocritically criticising all things America while cravenly profiting off of the work of one of the companies which he and his libtarded ilk focused on with the most vetriolic dishonesty.

So I guess you really DON'T believe in freedom of speech? Michael Moore could say, write, or dance around any fucking thing he wanted. Dick Cheney was a classic example of a dictator-in-training by avoiding the obvious ethical problems with his very CLOSE affiliation with Halliburton, not to mention his cozy relationship with Antoine Scalia during a time when the USSC had taken up the case of his SECRET energy task force. Both were inyourface conflicts of interest.

You lose, genius. But keep it up. I find you a challenge, since I can factually refute just about any "defense" you can claim about Cheney.

SO no guesswork needed, you ARE a complete moron since nothing I posted comes anywhere close to suggesting that I am opposed to freedom of speech. And I'm not. Of course your scumbag hero can say or write whatever the hell he wants. It's not been debated, you idiot.

Nothing done by former VP Cheney has anything to do with being as you so stupidly put it, a 'dictator in training.' That's just you engaging in moronic hyperbole again.

You truly are a dope.

Last edited:

Comments?

yes but it's Haliburton. OMG!!!! :cuckoo:

Little hypocritical there Mags.

Excuse me? Michael Moore had no conflict of interest going. Hello? Both you and Liabilty are trying to equate Dick Cheney's actions to Michael Moore's??? You do realize how utterly stupid that is, I hope.

lol... Kos and the DU play real loose with their "factual" rebuttal of anytihng.

You should search elsewhere for your "facts".

Excuse me? Michael Moore had no conflict of interest going. Hello? Both you and Liabilty are trying to equate Dick Cheney's actions to Michael Moore's??? You do realize how utterly stupid that is, I hope.

You are saying that cheney profited from Haliburton is bad but Moore profiting is good.

What a sad, sad little hypocrite you are.

And Cheney didn't even profit at all. :lol:

Forum List

Back