Is Cheney Crazy?

Cheyney is, as my mother would have said of him:

CRAZY LIKE A FOX.

I consider him one of the most odious and venal people who ever achived the office of VP.​

No question.

And also a pathological liar.

Cheyney is, as my mother would have said of him:

CRAZY LIKE A FOX.

I consider him one of the most odious and venal people who ever achived the office of VP.​

No question.

And also a pathological liar.

As is so often the case, you are wrong. There is a question. A huge question.

Thankfully, I can help you out. Here's the correct answer.

It's, "no."

In reality (a concept you avoid like the plague) Vice President cheney was a terrific public servant. He was and remains a good and decent man.

And his refusal to play the partisan-hack games of the corrupt Democrap party does not make him a "liar," either, you moron.

What exactly did Cheney have to do with Haliburton? Who made a fortune with Haliburton. If cheney had anything to do with Haliburton, he is a P.O.S money making ass who had those killed so he could get rich.

Comments?

By the way, how do you spell haliburton?

What exactly did Cheney have to do with Haliburton? Who made a fortune with Haliburton. If cheney had anything to do with Haliburton, he is a P.O.S money making ass who had those killed so he could get rich.

Comments?

Since the ZONA version of the herpes virus is far too ignorant to know it, maybe it's time to reveal that the Vice President who used to run Halliburton had to leave that company in order to serve in Government.

Of course Herpes will probably be too blinded by its dull-minded liberoidlaism to acknowledge such an obvious and long established fact.

All I'm looking for with Cheney is open up the books.
Lets hear what he knew, what he recommended, what he ordered?

How influential was he in getting us involved in Iraq?
What did he order in terms of intelligence? Did he get the intelligence from the CIA that he ordered?
What was his involvement in torture?
How much was he involved in the Plame fiasco?

I'm afraid history will be more unkind to Mr Cheney than it will be to President Bush

What did he order in terms of intelligence? Did he get the intelligence from the CIA that he ordered?

I'm afraid history will be more unkind to Mr Cheney than it will be to President Bush
you can always hope

you can always hope

Someday, maybe a few dozen or so years from now, it should be okay to open up the books. Until then, confidential advice given by any advisors to the President or the Vice President should be kept confidential for some really sound and principled and totally legitimate POLICY reasons.

Comments?

Since the ZONA version of the herpes virus is far too ignorant to know it, maybe it's time to reveal that the Vice President who used to run Halliburton had to leave that company in order to serve in Government.

Of course Herpes will probably be too blinded by its dull-minded liberoidlaism to acknowledge such an obvious and long established fact.

He left, but how much of it did he own? Stocks perhaps? Why would he sell his stock. I am pretty sure he didnt sell stocks of his own company he had. How much money did he make after he got the company he used to run into this war?

Isnt it weird how Haliburton made so much money on this war....why. Why I ask? I wonder if Cheney had friends who made money on that war in haliburton.

Comments on that or will you just keep saying I have a V.D.? Hmmm. Is that all you have? Hmmmm?

:muahaha:

Just curious. Virus's need love too. :eek:

Get this...THE COMPANY HE USED TO OWN MADE A MINT ON A WAR STARTED ON A LIE. Interesting stuff, no?

Last edited:

Comments?

He left, but how much of it did he own? * * * ? * * * *[?] I am pretty sure he * * * * How much * * *?

Isnt it weird * * * * Why I ask? I wonder if * * * *

Comments * * * 8? Hmmm. Is * * *? Hmmmm?

Just curious. * * * *

Get this...THE COMPANY HE USED TO OWN MADE A MINT ON A WAR STARTED ON A LIE. Interesting stuff, no?

You ask many questions, as my selective highlighting and slight corrective editing establishes.

You do that because you have no evidence or proof.

It is obvious WHY you ask questions. You HAVE no facts at hand. You are the kind of odious scumbag who is willing to try to smear an opponent with "questions," despite having no evidence, no proof and no facts.

You fail.

Comments?

But it's still nice to have lots of stock options in a company that was the lone bidder on almost all of Iraq's major contracts, and ultimately even the smaller ones--like laundry services.

you can always hope

Someday, maybe a few dozen or so years from now, it should be okay to open up the books. Until then, confidential advice given by any advisors to the President or the Vice President should be kept confidential for some really sound and principled and totally legitimate POLICY reasons.

That much I can agree with.

He left, but how much of it did he own? * * * ? * * * *[?] I am pretty sure he * * * * How much * * *?

Isnt it weird * * * * Why I ask? I wonder if * * * *

Comments * * * 8? Hmmm. Is * * *? Hmmmm?

Just curious. * * * *

You ask many questions, as my selective highlighting and slight corrective editing establishes.

You do that because you have no evidence or proof.

It is obvious WHY you ask questions. You HAVE no facts at hand. You are the kind of odious scumbag who is willing to try to smear an opponent with "questions," despite having no evidence, no proof and no facts.

You fail.

And neither do you have any proof or facts, which leaves the entire thing open to speculation.

Comments?

But it's still nice to have lots of stock options in a company that was the lone bidder on almost all of Iraq's major contracts, and ultimately even the smaller ones--like laundry services.

I wonder what the bases might be for your claims that Vice President Cheney retained stock option rights after putting his wealth into blind trusts in order to serve the public?

I wonder what evidence you have for how many "contracts" Halliburton go by way of "no bid?"

I'm feeling confidant that you will feel some obligation to provide linkies and sources to support your heretofore unsupported assertions.

I wonder what the bases might be for your claims that Vice President Cheney retained stock option rights after putting his wealth into blind trusts in order to serve the public?

I wonder what evidence you have for how many "contracts" Halliburton go by way of "no bid?"

I'm feeling confidant that you will feel some obligation to provide linkies and sources to support your heretofore unsupported assertions.

The information was public knowledge at the time.

Google "Cheney's stock options in Halliburton" and take your pick from a plethora of information.

As for Halliburton's (or its subsidiaries) solid control over Iraq contracts, go here:
The Center for Public Integrity | Investigations - Windfalls of War

Zona you twit when you become a president or other government official any and all stocks you own are supposed t go into a blind trust in which you are supposed to have no idea what you have in it to be managed by something rather like a mutual fund.

Google "Cheney's stock options in Halliburton" and take your pick from a plethora of information.

As for Halliburton's (or its subsidiaries) solid control over Iraq contracts, go here:

If there was public inforamtion AT THE TIME, as you just claimed, Mags, that Vice President Cheney somehow managed to retain his stock options rather than have his wealth placed in some blind trust, you OUGHT to be able to easily source it. Your word for it is not an acceptable alternative.

And nobody questioned that Halliburton got a large share of contracts in the field in which they are expert. That was not the question. They got those contracts when President Bubba was in Office, too. Do you have any idea of WHY? And what would it matter to the discussion about the intelligence or integrity of the Vice President even if Halliburton had been the only company to "bid" on so many contracts?

You are sputtering.

Try harder. Or try better, anyway.

If there was public inforamtion AT THE TIME, as you just claimed, Mags, that Vice President Cheney somehow managed to retain his stock options rather than have his wealth placed in some blind trust, you OUGHT to be able to easily source it. Your word for it is not an acceptable alternative.

And nobody questioned that Halliburton got a large share of contracts in the field in which they are expert. That was not the question. They got those contracts when President Bubba was in Office, too. Do you have any idea of WHY? And what would it matter to the discussion about the intelligence or integrity of the Vice President even if Halliburton had been the only company to "bid" on so many contracts?

You are sputtering.

I completely understood why Halliburton (an expert in the oil industry, including building pipelines and refineries) was awarded the no-bid contract for pipeline repair in Iraq following the invasion. But when they began to get contracts for the minor stuff, shutting out myriad businesses who had the same or better talent, there was obviously a most-favored relationship going on there. Halliburton was even awarded the contract to construct a second prison at Gitmo (Delta 2). You mean of all the other American commercial construction contractors, only Halliburton had that capability? Why do you continue to argue these very public points?

As for Cheney's relationship with Halliburton, he did not absolve himself of affiliation with the company which I personally believe should have been done if nothing more than to eliminate the public perception of conflict of interest. Cheney obviously expects to get something out of the trust's use of his stock options or sale thereof, even though he might not know exactly what they're investing in. And also, there's certainly nothing stopping Cheney from withdrawing from that blind trust now. I seriously doubt the man's "entire wealth" went into that blind trust. It was just another example of a shady deal, the terms of which we'll never know. And you don't either, so don't pretend you do. Otherwise, you'd post your own links.

You are sputtering.

I completely understood why Halliburton (an expert in the oil industry, including building pipelines and refineries) was awarded the no-bid contract for pipeline repair in Iraq following the invasion. But when they began to get contracts for the minor stuff, shutting out myriad businesses who had the same or better talent, there was obviously a most-favored relationship going on there. Halliburton was even awarded the contract to construct a second prison at Gitmo (Delta 2). You mean of all the other American commercial construction contractors, only Halliburton had that capability? Why do you continue to argue these very public points?

As for Cheney's relationship with Halliburton, he did not absolve himself of affiliation with the company which I personally believe should have been done if nothing more than to eliminate the public perception of conflict of interest. Cheney obviously expects to get something out of the trust's use of his stock options or sale thereof, even though he might not know exactly what they're investing in. And also, there's certainly nothing stopping Cheney from withdrawing from that blind trust now. I seriously doubt the man's "entire wealth" went into that blind trust. It was just another example of a shady deal, the terms of which we'll never know. And you don't either, so don't pretend you do. Otherwise, you'd post your own links.
so, have you demanded that Obama dissolve all his connections to companies and groups he was a part of?

Comments?

Your fat little hero, Michael Moore, also had shares in Haliburton.

Choke on that one. :lol:

Forum List

Back