Is Cheney Crazy?

Is Cheney Crazy?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or is he trying to cover up all the illegal crap he did? None of the files released show anything like he keeps saying about how they kept US safe.

Oh, wasn't it on their watch that we had 9-11 a few months after they failed to read the briefing that "Al Quaeda Determined to Attach in US."

They blew it out their butts and then in panic threw out any laws they didn't like.

Gayboy............. other than promoting your flaming liberal agenda by posting this shit, what is your point?

If you wanted to provide a good account of what lead up to 9/11 you would have taken the time to not only research and share about the Bush White House, but, also and more so, the Clinton White House!

However, your not capable of full, fair and encompassing thought. You are like the old mare horse who has traveled the same road, day after day, year after year with blinders on.

Give it a rest and stop embarrassing yourself.

What a moronic rejoinder!
in that it exactly mirrors yours - I'd have to agree

Except, you ignorant imbecile, you wern't responding to anything I had said.

Do try to buy a clue.

By the way, your username is a deliberate lie.

You will find you will never have much credibility here when your every word follows the lie that is your handle

So kindly inform us who posts an "honest" screen name or AVATAR on this board? Is that the best you can do? Maybe he DIDN'T have "dog in this fight" when he signed on. Ever think of that, genius? And how about your own avatar? John Belushi? If he were alive, he would rip you a new one. Rather disingenuous, eh?

What would he go to prison for? Please provide evidence of his alleged crime.

You must be kidding.

He ordered people to be tortured. He outed a CIA agent. He and Bush used the justice department to bring phoney charges up against the governor of Alabama. He spied illegally on the American people. He lied to get us into a phoney war. He set up a concentration camp.

That's just the short list.

No. He ordered no such thing. The Administration DID, however, authorize SOME use of waterboarding -- and that's not the same thing, nitwit.

And NO. Nobody "outed" ANY CIA agent. He was tangentially involved n the so-called "outing" of a CIA analyst, however. Plame was no agent. That's just liberoidal bullcrap.

Having the Governor investigated was NOT the same thing as having him brought up on any charges, phony or otherwise, twit.

There was ZERO illegal "spying" on Americans. That's just more libbie propaganda -- devoid of truth.

He did not lie to "set up" a phony war. He discussed what we ALL believed (including the prior Administration) about Iraq and the information seemed pretty actionable at the time -- coming on the heels of 9/11 -- especially in light of Saddam Hussein's active support for terrorist organizations.

And there is no truth whatsoever to your insane claim that he set up a "concentration camp."

You are a complete jackass.

Oh wait. You're a libtard. So I have been redundant.

No wonder you are so universally deemed to be a jerkwad and are the BUTT of so many jokes. You lying idiot.

You act like you actually know, for a fact, what went on. You don't. See how furious you become when all you have to work with are unverified loose assumptions based on someone's word but you desperately need to believe anyway? Just as WE get furious with YOU people when you do the same regarding the Obama Administration by assuming you know all the facts. We do NOT know everything that goes on; only what reaches the media. And to try to claim you do, makes ME just as pissed off.

kinda hard to ignore him when he keeps going out doing talk shows on Fox....maybe he should sit back for a bit and not keep putting himself out there for a year or so? cheney is acting as though he has NEVER LEFT OFFICE imo and i find that strange?

Why should he? Free speech is not just for the left. The LEFT is acting like he never left office. Y'all are the best PR system the right could ever have. So far you have immortalized Cheney, Palin and Beck, and at this point and time, they hold no more office than you.

Keep up the good work.:clap2:

:lol:

hahahahaha!

he can do what he pleases and can say what he pleases all he wants, doesn't mean i have to like it or encourage it... I GET my 15 minutes of fame and free speech as WELL!!!! :lol:

I know Al Gore sat back for a year or so, before he became a nuisance!

president bush is being a class act, cheney should follow his grace being shown! That's just how i see it!

and, good morning! :)

care

I suspect Cheney believes everthing he says. My impression of the former VP is little different than listening to an alcoholic defend himself or how a sociopath might respond when confronted.
Is Chency crazy? I suspect DSM - IV would find a place for him.

I agree. When Cheney was Secretary of Defense under the first President Bush, he actually orchestrated many of the base closings. When he was a member of the House, Cheney voted against many expensive Pentagon programs. He did a 180 after 911, which is understandable, but he lost his bearings and became a crusader rather than a pragmatist. He honestly believed that by invading Iraq and ousting Saddam Hussein, that would take care of any future threat of terrorism. Cheney got himself so deeply involved in the ideological aspects of it (The Bush Doctrine), that he failed to see the inevitable repercussions. And he is still defending his position as a crusader.

You must be kidding.

He ordered people to be tortured. He outed a CIA agent. He and Bush used the justice department to bring phoney charges up against the governor of Alabama. He spied illegally on the American people. He lied to get us into a phoney war. He set up a concentration camp.

That's just the short list.

No. He ordered no such thing. The Administration DID, however, authorize SOME use of waterboarding -- and that's not the same thing, nitwit.

And NO. Nobody "outed" ANY CIA agent. He was tangentially involved n the so-called "outing" of a CIA analyst, however. Plame was no agent. That's just liberoidal bullcrap.

Having the Governor investigated was NOT the same thing as having him brought up on any charges, phony or otherwise, twit.

There was ZERO illegal "spying" on Americans. That's just more libbie propaganda -- devoid of truth.

He did not lie to "set up" a phony war. He discussed what we ALL believed (including the prior Administration) about Iraq and the information seemed pretty actionable at the time -- coming on the heels of 9/11 -- especially in light of Saddam Hussein's active support for terrorist organizations.

And there is no truth whatsoever to your insane claim that he set up a "concentration camp."

No wonder you are so universally deemed to be a jerkwad and are the BUTT of so many jokes. You lying idiot.

You act like you actually know, for a fact, what went on. You don't. See how furious you become when all you have to work with are unverified loose assumptions based on someone's word but you desperately need to believe anyway? Just as WE get furious with YOU people when you do the same regarding the Obama Administration by assuming you know all the facts. We do NOT know everything that goes on; only what reaches the media. And to try to claim you do, makes ME just as pissed off.

Actually Mags, I didn't become "furious" at all. That's just your imbecility reading into what I posted.

And my rebuttal is every bit as factual (in truth, far more so) than the original pooh slung by the dope to whom I was responding.

But for some reason, the original fabrication crap doesn't seem to faze you.

Hm. Real shock there.

Actually Mags, I didn't become "furious" at all. That's just your imbecility reading into what I posted.

And my rebuttal is every bit as factual (in truth, far more so) than the original pooh slung by the dope to whom I was responding.

Hm. Real shock there.

Your postings which are constantly laced with profanities tells a different story.

Hm. Real shock there.

Your postings which are constantly laced with profanities tells a different story.

Nope. Your imbecilic interpretations are badly affected by your lack of common sense, logic, reason and objectivity.

And contrary to your latest demonstration of dishonesty, Mags, most of my posts are not laced with profanity at all. I sometimes lapse and inerject a bit of verbal spice. If you don't like that you might be posting on the wrong Board, stupid. And if you don't like it, furthermore, I really don't care.

No other story is told by my posts. What I said is the truth. It's the truth that tends to get you all flummoxed! :cool:

Hm. Real shock there.

Nope. Your imbecilic interpretations are badly affected by your lack of common sense, logic, reason and objectivity.

And contrary to your latest demonstration of dishonesty, Mags, most of my posts are not laced with profanity at all. I sometimes lapse and inerject a bit of verbal spice. If you don't like that you might be posting on the wrong Board, stupid. And if you don't like it, furthermore, I really don't care.

No other story is told by my posts. What I said is the truth. It's the truth that tends to get you all flummoxed! :cool:

Not flummoxed at all. I expect nothing better from you. I just thought it was amusing how you immediately began SHOUTING that you're "not furious" when you obviously ARE.

And by the way, here's a newsflash: You and your ilk are NOT always right, and it is because you are not always truthful.

Not flummoxed at all. I expect nothing better from you. I just thought it was amusing how you immediately began SHOUTING that you're "not furious" when you obviously ARE.

And by the way, here's a newsflash: You and your ilk are NOT always right, and it is because you are not always truthful.

You CLAIM you're not flummoxed at all, but your posts, Mags, tell a different story.

Now, back to you. You are almost never right and it is often because you and your ilk are overtly hostile to the truth.

There. Get all flummoxed again.

Liability and Charles Manson are equally qualified to determine if Cheney is crazy.

They both think Cheney is alot like them so how could he be crazy.

All three of them are crazy.

Liability and Charles Manson are equally qualified to determine if Cheney is crazy.

They both think Cheney is alot like them so how could he be crazy.

All three of them are crazy.

^ a retarded commentary by Fudd, even by his incredibly low standards.

Charlie murdered people, you substandard moron.

And no. You cannot, in reality, speak for me, you stupid-ass jerkwad. I don't think Vice President Cheney is a lot like me. I think we would all be better off, though, if more people had the guts to think and speak a bit more like Vice President Cheney.

How it is you think you know the inner workings of the mind of Charlie Manson is an issue best left between you and your insane asylym.

You might be crazy. You sure sound crazy.

But crazy or not, you CERTAINLY are one stupid dipstick.

Is Cheney Crazy?

Possibly, I really don't know.

But even the crazy can be evil mofokers, too.

Is he evil?

You betcha'!

He's one of the most evil SOB's ever so close to becoming POTUS.

Entirely wrong.

He is not in the slightest bit evil.

He is a truly great man.

Unlike the current ass-clown infesting the Oval Office (or his incoherent addled side-kick playing the role of Vice President these sad days) Vice President Cheney actually cared about protecting the security of the United States.

You libbies loathe Vice President Cheney because he does not suffer you fools gladly. He tells the truth about you guys and what you're doing. And, like so many libbies, you cannot ABIDE the truth.

lol, brainwashed by republican propaganda, cheney was the most criminal, corrupt, crazy, delusion fuckstick ever in the white house, even more so than w, and thats hard to top

Possibly, I really don't know.

But even the crazy can be evil mofokers, too.

Is he evil?

You betcha'!

He's one of the most evil SOB's ever so close to becoming POTUS.

Entirely wrong.

He is a truly great man.

Unlike the current ass-clown infesting the Oval Office (or his incoherent addled side-kick playing the role of Vice President these sad days) Vice President Cheney actually cared about protecting the security of the United States.

You libbies loathe Vice President Cheney because he does not suffer you fools gladly. He tells the truth about you guys and what you're doing. And, like so many libbies, you cannot ABIDE the truth.

lol, brainwashed by republican propaganda, cheney was the most criminal, corrupt, crazy, delusion fuckstick ever in the white house, even more so than w, and thats hard to top

Thanks for sharing your utterly basless, propagandized, sheep-like drooling, moronic, simpleton opinion.

And, naturally, you are flatly wrong.

You imbecile.

Entirely wrong.

He is a truly great man.

Thanks for sharing your utterly basless, propagandized, sheep-like drooling, moronic, simpleton opinion.

You imbecile.

you want to throw some facts around to make you look foolish, real easy with the criminal cheney

and you are completely wrong

add-anyone that calls cheney a truly great man is beyond delusional and a partisan hack

Last edited:

You imbecile.

you want to throw some facts around to make you look foolish, real easy with the criminal cheney

You are not conversant with the concept of "facts," so you shouldn't use words like that. They could get your tongue all tied into knots.

I am totally correct;

and you remain an imbecile.

You imbecile.

You are not conversant with the concept of "facts," so you shouldn't use words like that. They could get your tongue all tied into knots.

I am totally correct;

bah bah brainwashed partisan hack

I am totally correct;

bah bah brainwashed partisan hack

Yes. Yes you are. Good of you to forthrightly admit it. But must you bleat like a sheep when doing so?

Cheney's Secrets

TVNL COMMENT, October, 2005: While the American news media finally discovered that Dick Cheney might not be the nicest person in the world, we would like to remind you that we have been warning people about this man since early 2003. Cheney and his PNAC warriors have taken control of US foreign policy, intelligence services and military so that they can proceed with their agenda. His fingerprints are all over the events of 9/11 and the motive for this was so nicely stated by his organization when they described how a “new Pearl Harbor” would the only way anyone would support such an agenda. BEFORE YOU DENY ANY OF THIS AND DEFEND THIS DEVIL INCARNATE, DO SOME RESEARCH

try it, you may educate yourself
when one is guilty and lies to cover it up...well just look at the poor schmuck now...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back