Is Cheney Crazy?

Cheney's Secrets

TVNL COMMENT, October, 2005: While the American news media finally discovered that Dick Cheney might not be the nicest person in the world, we would like to remind you that we have been warning people about this man since early 2003. Cheney and his PNAC warriors have taken control of US foreign policy, intelligence services and military so that they can proceed with their agenda. His fingerprints are all over the events of 9/11 and the motive for this was so nicely stated by his organization when they described how a “new Pearl Harbor” would the only way anyone would support such an agenda. BEFORE YOU DENY ANY OF THIS AND DEFEND THIS DEVIL INCARNATE, DO SOME RESEARCH

Oh. So you are a 9/11 trufer. That explains a lot.

You are just a total idiot. No need for you to say anything else; 'nuff said.

Last edited:
Cheney's Secrets

TVNL COMMENT, October, 2005: While the American news media finally discovered that Dick Cheney might not be the nicest person in the world, we would like to remind you that we have been warning people about this man since early 2003. Cheney and his PNAC warriors have taken control of US foreign policy, intelligence services and military so that they can proceed with their agenda. His fingerprints are all over the events of 9/11 and the motive for this was so nicely stated by his organization when they described how a “new Pearl Harbor” would the only way anyone would support such an agenda. BEFORE YOU DENY ANY OF THIS AND DEFEND THIS DEVIL INCARNATE, DO SOME RESEARCH

Oh. So you are a 9// trufer. That explains a lot.

no not even close your ignorance and assumptions are overwhelming. im NOT a truther by any stretch of the imagination

cheney is/was a corrupt criminal
is living a delusional life fun?

Cheney's Secrets

no not even close your ignorance and assumptions are overwhelming. im NOT a truther by any stretch of the imagination

most would say YOU are the one living the delusional life

most would say YOU are the one living the delusional life

lol, if by most you mean 1-2% of the population, ok

Cheney's Secrets

so, you're not a 9/11 trufer but you linked us to a website that effectively would tell us that 9/11 was the Vice President's responsiblity.

check.

You are either a 9/11 trufer or you are just a dissembling, bumbling liar.

Either way, you are still an idiot.

There remains zero credible, rational evidence from any sane source demonstrating that Vice President Cheney is or ever was a criminal or that he is or was "corrupt." YOU saying it and repeating it just doesn't qualify, you plodding tool.

And as for your final question, I don't know. You tell us.

There remains zero credible, rational evidence from any sane source demonstrating that Vice President Cheney is or ever was a criminal or that he is or was "corrupt." YOU saying it and repeating it just doesn't qualify, you plodding tool.

Cheney openly directed the use of torture by US agents. Whether President Obama has the balls to pursue prosecution of the man is doubtful.

I would be satisfied with full disclosure of Cheneys actions. Let History decide what his punishment should be

Cheney openly directed the use of torture by US agents.

False. Lies do not assist your case, you idiot.

Whether President Obama has the balls to pursue prosecution of the man is doubtful.

The fact that President Obama has no evidence of any crime callegedly committed by Vice President Cheney which would warrant a justifiable prosecution is a slight impediment, too, of course.

I would be satisfied with full disclosure of Cheneys actions. Let History decide what his punishment should be

It is quite unclear why you think anybody would care what a liar like you would be satisfied by.

It isn't Obama that is looking into this, it is his attorney general, you know the one that is supposed to be independent of the the president, unlike like the former AG Asscroft

Who ever was smart enough to get haliburton in Iraq is a genious. He made a mint...it may look bad if that person had anthing to do with Iraq starting. That would look bad.

hailburton execs...smart men. If they had something to do with starting this Iraq thing just to make money, that would be horrible. Who ran Hailburton?

Liability and Charles Manson are equally qualified to determine if Cheney is crazy.

They both think Cheney is alot like them so how could he be crazy.

All three of them are crazy.

^ a retarded commentary by Fudd, even by his incredibly low standards.

Charlie murdered people, you substandard moron.

And no. You cannot, in reality, speak for me, you stupid-ass jerkwad. I don't think Vice President Cheney is a lot like me. I think we would all be better off, though, if more people had the guts to think and speak a bit more like Vice President Cheney.

How it is you think you know the inner workings of the mind of Charlie Manson is an issue best left between you and your insane asylym.

You might be crazy. You sure sound crazy.

But crazy or not, you CERTAINLY are one stupid dipstick.

Dick, Charley and Liability may be crazy in different ways but they are still crazy.

I don't expect you to understand this, Liability, because you are crazy.

Liability and Charles Manson are equally qualified to determine if Cheney is crazy.

And no. You cannot, in reality, speak for me, you stupid-ass jerkwad. I don't think Vice President Cheney is a lot like me. I think we would all be better off, though, if more people had the guts to think and speak a bit more like Vice President Cheney.

How it is you think you know the inner workings of the mind of Charlie Manson is an issue best left between you and your insane asylym.

Dick, Charley and Liability may be crazy in different ways but they are still crazy.

now that is fucked up thinking

Cheyney is, as my mother would have said of him:

CRAZY LIKE A FOX.

I consider him one of the most odious and venal people who ever achived the office of VP.​

Wow. You are truly lame. Once I said pretty much that same thing of you, you promptly engaged in parroting.

You so clever.

You are a pathetic tool. As I noted before you are just plain stupid.

Nope. Your imbecilic interpretations are badly affected by your lack of common sense, logic, reason and objectivity.

And contrary to your latest demonstration of dishonesty, Mags, most of my posts are not laced with profanity at all. I sometimes lapse and inerject a bit of verbal spice. If you don't like that you might be posting on the wrong Board, stupid. And if you don't like it, furthermore, I really don't care.

No other story is told by my posts. What I said is the truth. It's the truth that tends to get you all flummoxed! :cool:

Not flummoxed at all. I expect nothing better from you. I just thought it was amusing how you immediately began SHOUTING that you're "not furious" when you obviously ARE.

And by the way, here's a newsflash: You and your ilk are NOT always right, and it is because you are not always truthful.

You CLAIM you're not flummoxed at all, but your posts, Mags, tell a different story.

Now, back to you. You are almost never right and it is often because you and your ilk are overtly hostile to the truth.

There. Get all flummoxed again.

Still not "flummoxed." Nice try, though. So how do you conclude I'm almost never right? Could it be you don't ever bother to check to see if I am or not? Because I do. Whenever someone posts what I believe to be something based on an untrue fact, I'll immediately launch into a search to find the answer. Do you? Obviously not. Therefore, it's only your "opinion" that I don't get anything right.

Perhaps you should start gathering up and saving all those lies you think I've been telling so you can show me.

you want to throw some facts around to make you look foolish, real easy with the criminal cheney

and you are completely wrong

You are not conversant with the concept of "facts," so you shouldn't use words like that. They could get your tongue all tied into knots.

I am totally correct;

and you remain an imbecile.

bah bah brainwashed partisan hack

You must forgive Liability. He gets flummoxed very easily.

You are not conversant with the concept of "facts," so you shouldn't use words like that. They could get your tongue all tied into knots.

I am totally correct;

and you remain an imbecile.

bah bah brainwashed partisan hack

You must forgive Liability. He gets flummoxed very easily.

I used the word "flummoxed" about Mags, so of course now she is obligated in her diminutive litle mind to try to smack me with the term. :cuckoo:

Purely pathetic.

Wake up Maggie, I think I got something to say to you.

:lol:

Forum List

Back