Is Cheney Crazy?

Another sterling pointless from a liberoidal.

Michale Suckass Moore was hypocritically criticising all things America while cravenly profiting off of the work of one of the companies which he and his libtarded ilk focused on with the most vetriolic dishonesty.

By contrast, Vice President Cheney was deriving no material benefits from that same company while he WAS serving our Republic.

Mental libtardation appears to be uncurable.

So I guess you really DON'T believe in freedom of speech? Michael Moore could say, write, or dance around any fucking thing he wanted. Dick Cheney was a classic example of a dictator-in-training by avoiding the obvious ethical problems with his very CLOSE affiliation with Halliburton, not to mention his cozy relationship with Antoine Scalia during a time when the USSC had taken up the case of his SECRET energy task force. Both were inyourface conflicts of interest.

You lose, genius. But keep it up. I find you a challenge, since I can factually refute just about any "defense" you can claim about Cheney.

lol... Kos and the DU play real loose with their "factual" rebuttal of anytihng.

You should search elsewhere for your "facts".

I've never visited DailyKos in my life and don't even know what "DU" means. Nice try, though. I have my own collection of sourced facts. But on that note, I shall let you or whassisname have the last word since that seems to be of utmost importance to people obviously still grasping at straws.

yes but it's Haliburton. OMG!!!! :cuckoo:

Little hypocritical there Mags.

Excuse me? Michael Moore had no conflict of interest going. Hello? Both you and Liabilty are trying to equate Dick Cheney's actions to Michael Moore's??? You do realize how utterly stupid that is, I hope.

You are saying that cheney profited from Haliburton is bad but Moore profiting is good.

What a sad, sad little hypocrite you are.

And Cheney didn't even profit at all. :lol:

Oops, missed this one. Michael Moore is a private citizen; Dick Cheney was an elected official. What part of that scenario is beyond your comprehension? And how do you KNOW that Dick Cheney didn't profit? Got a link, genius?

Excuse me? Michael Moore had no conflict of interest going. Hello? Both you and Liabilty are trying to equate Dick Cheney's actions to Michael Moore's??? You do realize how utterly stupid that is, I hope.

You are saying that cheney profited from Haliburton is bad but Moore profiting is good.

Oops, missed this one. Michael Moore is a private citizen; Dick Cheney was an elected official. What part of that scenario is beyond your comprehension? And how do you KNOW that Dick Cheney didn't profit? Got a link, genius?

Does widdle pinhead Mags believe that private citizens have the right of free speech but that, because they serve in office, public servants like a Vice President DON'T have free speech? :cuckoo:

And how you could know that Vice President Cheney didn't profit? ??? You bumbling simpleton, it would only require that you read though a few of the earlier posts already neatly contained in this very thread.

Libtards really are annoyingly stupid. :cuckoo:

because what Cheney got was delayed payments that he would have got regardless of how the company did

most would say YOU are the one living the delusional life

lol, if by most you mean 1-2% of the population, ok
no, those would be the ones saying you werent

this whole thing looks like

"am not"
"are too"
"am not"
"are too"

kind of hilarious.
The only person that will know what goes on in cheney's mind is cheney. oh and god for all fellow christians.

Regardless of his intentions he did horrible things and then lied. He also dismisses the opinion of the peopl

When told that a majority of americans disagreed with the war his exact response

"so?"

still.....even out of Cheneys most feverent supporters on this board, who will go bird hunting with him?

lol, if by most you mean 1-2% of the population, ok

"am not"
"are too"
"am not"
"are too"

kind of hilarious.
The only person that will know what goes on in cheney's mind is cheney. oh and god for all fellow christians.

Regardless of his intentions he did horrible things and then lied. He also dismisses the opinion of the peopl

When told that a majority of americans disagreed with the war his exact response

"so?"
lol without a shred of proof to back it up, i would have said the same thing

"am not"
"are too"
"am not"
"are too"

kind of hilarious.

"so?"
ha i'd provide links bu i apparently need 15 or more posts. when i do i'll give you some if you'd like aye?

still.....even out of Cheneys most feverent supporters on this board, who will go bird hunting with him?

He deserves not to be smeared by liberoidal lies.

We deserve credit for not wishing to take undue chances regarding getting shot in the face.
LOL
yeah, cause that accident is likely to happen again

:lol:

Yeah. The odds seem pretty low. {On the other hand, I'm a lawyer and that makes the odds get a bit worse ... for me.}

I just know that I don't wanna be anywhere near Vice President Cheney when he has a loaded gun in his hands and somebody is yelling DUCK!

I'm just saying it would be a great duck hunt for the former vice prez....he could shoot them down and Divecon could fetch them out of the water with the dogs.

i think cheney is sane in all seriousness. i think he has full knowledge of what he did

"am not"
"are too"
"am not"
"are too"

kind of hilarious.

"so?"

Exclusive: Cheney Cites 'Major Success' in Iraq, Says U.S. Has Hit 'Rough Patch' - ABC News

that's his dissmissal of the americans opinion

Cheney's Crimes: Case for Impeachment Builds Momentum

bad shit he's done

US official says detainee tortured -Washington Post | Reuters

proof he tortured people

read the book "ghost planes" if you think torture is okay

Extracts from the diary of Binyam Mohamed, as told to lawyer Clive Stafford Smith | World news | The Observer

more evidence that torture is not okay

Think Progress » Cheney Endorses CIA Interrogators Going ‘Beyond The Specific Legal Authorization’

this is a good one too just read them all and if you need more proof just ask

"am not"
"are too"
"am not"
"are too"

kind of hilarious.

"so?"
ha i'd provide links bu i apparently need 15 or more posts. when i do i'll give you some if you'd like aye?
i wasn't asking you for a link
i was referring to the stupid reporter asking Cheney that question

"am not"
"are too"
"am not"
"are too"

kind of hilarious.

"so?"

Exclusive: Cheney Cites 'Major Success' in Iraq, Says U.S. Has Hit 'Rough Patch' - ABC News

that's his dissmissal of the americans opinion

Cheney's Crimes: Case for Impeachment Builds Momentum

bad shit he's done

US official says detainee tortured -Washington Post | Reuters

proof he tortured people

read the book "ghost planes" if you think torture is okay

Extracts from the diary of Binyam Mohamed, as told to lawyer Clive Stafford Smith | World news | The Observer

more evidence that torture is not okay

Think Progress » Cheney Endorses CIA Interrogators Going ‘Beyond The Specific Legal Authorization’

this is a good one too just read them all and if you need more proof just ask
thanks for proving so early what a waste of time you are

Forum List

Back