Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Christianity Right About Women?

Is Christianity Right About Women?

• Yes.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No.

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
What is the point of a religion that puts its religious text in context?

To serve the good, the nation and the family?

So, it is just a club and not a religion. you cannot claim to be a Christian and ignore the sacred text of Christianity. Well, I guess you can but you are just lying to yourself. I can stand in a barn and call myself a tractor, but that does not make me a tractor. Same holds true to people that ignore their religions sacred text

Wrong, the Christians know their club, and make the rules. Which leaves you the position of shutting up and observing. They can do whatever they want, they are the experts of their own subject matter, not you.

I know their subject matter better than 95% of them.

What is the point of a religion that puts its religious text in context?

To serve the good, the nation and the family?

So, it is just a club and not a religion. you cannot claim to be a Christian and ignore the sacred text of Christianity. Well, I guess you can but you are just lying to yourself. I can stand in a barn and call myself a tractor, but that does not make me a tractor. Same holds true to people that ignore their religions sacred text

Wrong, the Christians know their club, and make the rules. Which leaves you the position of shutting up and observing. They can do whatever they want, they are the experts of their own subject matter, not you.

I know their subject matter better than 95% of them.

You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. I am willing to bet you have never read through the bible. But I am absolutely certain that you have absolutely no clue what Christianity is about, and have never participated in it, in any significant way.

Golfing Gator, can we have a straight up answer, is Israel a Jewish nation?

The snowflakes in the "Is Islam Right About Women" thread complained that they can not vote, because the poll unfairly targeted only one religion. Particularly the big boogeyman Christianity was left out.

So at a popular leftist request, here it is. A thread regarding Christianity.

My personal opinion is that Christianity treats women extremely well. In no Christian nation are women treated poorly or neglected. In fact I am quite certain that Christian nations treat women better than they are treated anywhere else. Devout Christian women are among the happiest, fulfilling the most important part of human life, procreation and caring for our children. Very important, decent and productive people.
-------------------------------------------- Thank you !! Good post Norman , I simply say, let the femi Nazis women , hip hoppers , dopers and other trouble makers see how they like their future under some 'nonWestern' scheme of things where freely practiced Christianity is replaced Norman .

Last edited:
You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. I am willing to bet you have never read through the bible. But I am absolutely certain that you have absolutely no clue what Christianity is about, and have never participated it in any significant way.

I will take that bet.

I grew up in the church, was a part of it till about 7 years ago. I have read the Bible front to back more than a dozen times. I was the Christian Lay Reader in my boot camp platoon. I was awarded the Military Outstanding Volunteer Service Medal by the Air Force for my work with the Chapels on Kadena AFB. I was the leader of a club for kids called AWANA at 4 separate churches in both Japan and multiple states. My wife and I started the Children's Church at the last church we attended and were the leaders for it the entire time. I got my Bachelors from a Christian University and minored in Biblical History while getting it. I was also the Outreach director at my last church, in charge of reaching out to the community and letting people know about us and our beliefs. I was one of those people that if the doors were open, I was there.

The snowflakes in the "Is Islam Right About Women" thread complained that they can not vote, because the poll unfairly targeted only one religion. Particularly the big boogeyman Christianity was left out.

So at a popular leftist request, here it is. A thread regarding Christianity.

My personal opinion is that Christianity treats women extremely well. In no Christian nation are women treated poorly or neglected. In fact I am quite certain that Christian nations treat women better than they are treated anywhere else. Devout Christian women are among the happiest, fulfilling the most important part of human life, procreation and caring for our children. Very important, decent and productive people.
Thank secularism for women's improved civil rights..............not christianity.

You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. I am willing to bet you have never read through the bible. But I am absolutely certain that you have absolutely no clue what Christianity is about, and have never participated it in any significant way.

I will take that bet.

I grew up in the church, was a part of it till about 7 years ago. I have read the Bible front to back more than a dozen times. I was the Christian Lay Reader in my boot camp platoon. I was awarded the Military Outstanding Volunteer Service Medal by the Air Force for my work with the Chapels on Kadena AFB. I was the leader of a club for kids called AWANA at 4 separate churches in both Japan and multiple states. My wife and I started the Children's Church at the last church we attended and were the leaders for it the entire time. I got my Bachelors from a Christian University and minored in Biblical History while getting it. I was also the Outreach director at my last church, in charge of reaching out to the community and letting people know about us and our beliefs. I was one of those people that if the doors were open, I was there.

And here you are lecturing us how it's not a serious religion, because it does not take every word in the bible literally. And how terrible and awful it is.

How did this happen? Did you fake it the entire time?

At this point I am starting to question whether this Gamma is just straight up lying to us. It's impossible to be this clueless, and this anti-Christian, and yet at the same time so very Christian.

None of the major religions have it right about women because they all make women 2nd class citizens under the control of men.
As far as I can tell, Judaism isnt that bad. In fact, the Torah implies women are smarter than men.
However, it does say their role is mother and house keeper.

Christianity came from Judaism, that is where they get most of their rules from.
Many of them they didnt. I'm JS.
Like women being inferior to men because woman is the glory of man instead of god.

According to Israel they are the Nation-State of the Jewish People. So, I will go with what they say.

None of the major religions have it right about women because they all make women 2nd class citizens under the control of men.

Which Christian nation would this be?

There is no such thing as a Christian nation.

Is there such a thing as a Jewish nation? (Hint: You wouldn't want to be anti-Semitic).

Of course there are Christian nations. That would be half of Europe, especially nations like Vatican. Unlike the USA, European nations have official religion, and that religion is Christianity. Get educated.
Gator breath likes arguing Symantec’s. The nations that are founded upon Christian values.
You mean those nations that forced people to go to the version of christianity the monarch/ruler determined they need to be or else be punished..........

The Vatican.....and look how women are not allowed to become priests there.
---------------------------------------------- so what , Vatican is a private club or similar to a private club so should be able to do as it likes and I am not Catholic Bode .

As far as I can tell, Judaism isnt that bad. In fact, the Torah implies women are smarter than men.

Christianity came from Judaism, that is where they get most of their rules from.
Like women being inferior to men because woman is the glory of man instead of god.

Christians got that from the Old Testament.

According to Israel they are the Nation-State of the Jewish People. So, I will go with what they say.

So it is a Jewish nation.

So there is a Jewish nation, the only nation with majority Jewish people, but there are no Christian nations... And this is the great defender of Christianity talking.

Go with that... go with that.

Christians got that from the Old Testament.
Link?

So there is a Jewish nation, but there are no Christian nations...

Find me a nation that has declared themselves the Nation-State of the Christian People and I will be happy to call them a Christian nation.

Is there such a thing as a Jewish nation? (Hint: You wouldn't want to be anti-Semitic).

Of course there are Christian nations. That would be half of Europe, especially nations like Vatican. Unlike the USA, European nations have official religion, and that religion is Christianity. Get educated.
Gator breath likes arguing Symantec’s. The nations that are founded upon Christian values.
You mean those nations that forced people to go to the version of christianity the monarch/ruler determined they need to be or else be punished..........
------------------------------------------------ when , but yeah , probably happened hundreds of years ago but all Force has been removed as far as I know 'mrobama' err , Bode

So there is a Jewish nation, but there are no Christian nations...

Find me a nation that has declared themselves the Nation-State of the Christian People and I will be happy to call them a Christian nation.

Plenty of states have Christianity as their official religion.

"The politics of Vatican City takes place in an absolute elective monarchy, in which the head of the Roman Catholic Church takes power"

Vatican is also, 100% Christian. So this would not cross the line? Clearly not a Christian nation, they are a nation of immigrants in fact, that's what they are! Jesus Christ these crazy leftists.

Forum List

Back