Is CNN an arm of the Democrat/Progressive party? They sure appear to be....

I don't know if the democrats actually run the place. Whatever it is, it's not a news network, but propaganda station.

THIS IS CNN: Reporter helps Kamala Harris try on clothes during campaign stop - The American Mirror

Instead of covering the candidate for president they decide to help her shop for clothes. Hard hitting journalism right there folks!

View attachment 246475

Next thing you know they will be on a campaign stage campaign for her...

oh wait...someone already did that..

View attachment 246477

Yes, because journalists credited as correspondents from an organization claiming some level of impartiality is the same as a guy who wears his politics on his sleeve, and is 100% known as an opinion provider....

You really will give the left more than enough rope to hang you over "muh principles"

yes, because helping someone shop for clothing is the same as endorsing them on a campaign stage...you are just one more flaming hypocrite.
media
The story is about how buddy buddy the mainstream reporting arms of CNN are with democrats. It's about them not doing their job because they agree with one side of the aisle, while professing "impartiality" or "fairness" every time they get a chance.

You are an ignorant twat.
The moron in our WH is ""buddy buddy"" with Putin our enemy and you cast your displeasure for one of our truth telling media?

Yes, CNN is just a left wing propaganda mill for the Democratic Party.
CNN is constantly cultivating Left Wing hate.

cnnis247garbage.jpg

Many years ago I respected CNN, back when it was about news. I feel CNN sold its soul to the devil chasing the ratings Fox News was getting with its emphasis on commentary.

THIS IS CNN: Reporter helps Kamala Harris try on clothes during campaign stop - The American Mirror

Instead of covering the candidate for president they decide to help her shop for clothes. Hard hitting journalism right there folks!

View attachment 246475

View attachment 246477

Yes, because journalists credited as correspondents from an organization claiming some level of impartiality is the same as a guy who wears his politics on his sleeve, and is 100% known as an opinion provider....

You really will give the left more than enough rope to hang you over "muh principles"

yes, because helping someone shop for clothing is the same as endorsing them on a campaign stage...you are just one more flaming hypocrite.
Jim Acosta called the angel moms liars! You guys are full of Tokyo Rose people. You will lose an urban/suburban war versus semi rural/rural easily if it ever came to it.

Two of the biggest names from FoxNews actively campaign for the POTUS and the Repub party and you hypocrites do not say a fucking word...you have no room to talk you fraud.

They are known opinion providers, they have never claimed any actual status as reporters or correspondents.

But keep ignoring that fact, you cheap, dime store hack.

View attachment 246475

View attachment 246477

The story is about how buddy buddy the mainstream reporting arms of CNN are with democrats. It's about them not doing their job because they agree with one side of the aisle, while professing "impartiality" or "fairness" every time they get a chance.

And this story mirrors how buddy buddy FoxNews is with the Repubs and Trump...and that you cheer for while whining about this.

until you have even a little bit of consistency, you are just a whiny sheep.

One of these days the progressives, whos dicks you love to suck, will come a calling for you, and I hope it gets caught on TV so i can see the astonished idiotic look on your face when you start yelling "muh principles!!!!!"

Last edited:

View attachment 246477

And this story mirrors how buddy buddy FoxNews is with the Repubs and Trump...and that you cheer for while whining about this.

One of these days the progressives, whos dicks you love to suck, will come a calling for you, and I hope it gets caught on TV so i can see the astonished idiotic look on your face when you start yelling "muh principles!!!!!"

Having sexual fantasies about me again...this is getting to be a trend among you Trump sheep.

View attachment 246477

Jim Acosta called the angel moms liars! You guys are full of Tokyo Rose people. You will lose an urban/suburban war versus semi rural/rural easily if it ever came to it.

Two of the biggest names from FoxNews actively campaign for the POTUS and the Repub party and you hypocrites do not say a fucking word...you have no room to talk you fraud.

They are known opinion providers, they have never claimed any actual status as reporters or correspondents.

They are still two of, if not the two biggest, names on FoxNews. you are making a distinction that means nothing in this context.

Having sexual fantasies about me again...this is getting to be a trend among you Trump sheep.

2/10, response, try harder.

They are still two of, if not the two biggest, names on FoxNews. you are making a distinction that means nothing in this context.

The distinction is everything in this context, but it goes against the narrative in your one track "muh principles" mind, so you ignore it.

are you going to keep ignoring the fact that Kaitlin Huey-Burns does not work for CNN and she is not a reporter?

are you going to keep ignoring the fact that Kaitlin Huey-Burns does not work for CNN and she is not a reporter?

She works for CBS, and as per the story is listed as a reporter, and HER OWN TWITTER ACCOUNT says she is a political reporter.

The CNN fawning is what is being called out.

So is she a reporter or not?

View attachment 246475

It really pisses me off that CNN is so obviously liberal/democratic biased! That is NOT fair. They should be FORCED to be fair to both sides!

Fox news, breitbart, pjmedia, the blaze and hate radio, on the other hand, have a RIGHT to promote their conservative beliefs.

View attachment 246475

It really pisses me off that CNN is so obviously liberal/democratic biased! That is NOT fair. They should be FORCED to be fair to both sides!

Fox news, breitbart, pjmedia, the blaze and hate radio, on the other hand, have a RIGHT to promote their conservative beliefs.
Punditry =/= journalist

The media in this country has always been bias. Why do you think they put freedom of the press in the First Amendment?

The media in this country has always been bias. Why do you think they put freedom of the press in the First Amendment?
So the Democrats get a reliable partner every 4 years?

The Republicans certainly do and have since the inception of Faux News.

As well as 99% of talk radio

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Unencumbered by any opposing opinion. The same alternative facts based talking points over and over 24/7. Across pubic airwaves too. Got to hand it to the makers of that echo chamber. It's tight. They all repeat the same thing. They cohesively hammer the approved talking points into their brainwashed followers incessantly.

Forum List

Back