Is CNN an arm of the Democrat/Progressive party? They sure appear to be....

After George Bush whooped the Dem's ass twice the liberal media came out openly 100% biased in favor of Dems and have been trying to rig elections for them ever since.
They helped George bush steal the 2000 election and lie us into Iraq fool.

THIS IS CNN: Reporter helps Kamala Harris try on clothes during campaign stop - The American Mirror

Instead of covering the candidate for president they decide to help her shop for clothes. Hard hitting journalism right there folks!

View attachment 246475
THIS IS CNN: Reporter helps Kamala Harris try on clothes during campaign stop - The American Mirror

Instead of covering the candidate for president they decide to help her shop for clothes. Hard hitting journalism right there folks!

View attachment 246475
Bullshit

Last week, for example, we learned that Sarah Isgur Flores, a GOP operative who has never worked as a journalist, will be joining CNN as one of the network’s political editors. The exact contours of Isgur’s role remain unclear ― in part because of CNN’s lack of transparency in discussing her position ― but it appears she will be helping to shape the political coverage of an outlet whose agenda-setting power plays a part in determining which stories receive national attention and how they are covered.

The arguments against CNN’s bizarre move are legion: Isgur is a longtime Republican political operative who most recently served as a spokesperson for former Attorney General Jeff Sessions, a position she gained after personally pledging her loyalty to the president. She has no experience in journalism, yet her job will now be helping to guide its production, and she previously denounced the network as the “Clinton News Network.” In her role at the Justice Department, she defended the administration’s war on leakers — and now will be working with reporters who have confidential government sources; her variety of conflicts of interest have forced CNN to silo her off from vast swaths of political news.

For CNN, though, the appeal is simple: It “strongly suggests that the network’s big thinkers — including head honcho Jeff Zucker — are aiming for a kind of false fairness: a defensive, both-sides-are-equal kind of political coverage that inevitably fails to serve the voting public,” The Washington Post’s Margaret Sullivan wrote last week.

CNN has consistently failed to grapple with its unique vulnerability to this form of false balance. The coverage favors stories about optics, scandal and the political horse race over policy.
Cable News Learned Nothing From 2016. Sarah Isgur's Hire Is Proof. | HuffPost

Liberal media my ass.
Too funny.

ONE token Republican -- not even a conservative -- who has been given a job that is nothing more than window dressing, and you take this as a betrayal that CNN is not liberal. The problem is, CNN was never liberal. They have always been full blown progressive. BTW, the writer outted himself with the line, "are aiming for a kind of false fairness: a defensive, both-sides-are-equal kind of political coverage that inevitably fails to serve the voting public,”

Fairness in coverage is now 'false' because we know that progressives have no use for people who have a different world view from their own.
You don’t realize no media that is corporate controlled is liberal or progressive. They are liberal about what they want to be liberal about. Otherwise they are rinos and corporate democrats.

Those corporatists are not really telling you everything . Just what they want to tell you.

By the way, they use those liberal stories to get you to show up and vote every two years but tells liberal minded people hillary is no different than trump. Doubletalk lies and bullshit

Huh? What kinda liberal doublespeak bullshit explanation is that?

View attachment 246475

View attachment 246475
Bullshit

Last week, for example, we learned that Sarah Isgur Flores, a GOP operative who has never worked as a journalist, will be joining CNN as one of the network’s political editors. The exact contours of Isgur’s role remain unclear ― in part because of CNN’s lack of transparency in discussing her position ― but it appears she will be helping to shape the political coverage of an outlet whose agenda-setting power plays a part in determining which stories receive national attention and how they are covered.

The arguments against CNN’s bizarre move are legion: Isgur is a longtime Republican political operative who most recently served as a spokesperson for former Attorney General Jeff Sessions, a position she gained after personally pledging her loyalty to the president. She has no experience in journalism, yet her job will now be helping to guide its production, and she previously denounced the network as the “Clinton News Network.” In her role at the Justice Department, she defended the administration’s war on leakers — and now will be working with reporters who have confidential government sources; her variety of conflicts of interest have forced CNN to silo her off from vast swaths of political news.

For CNN, though, the appeal is simple: It “strongly suggests that the network’s big thinkers — including head honcho Jeff Zucker — are aiming for a kind of false fairness: a defensive, both-sides-are-equal kind of political coverage that inevitably fails to serve the voting public,” The Washington Post’s Margaret Sullivan wrote last week.

CNN has consistently failed to grapple with its unique vulnerability to this form of false balance. The coverage favors stories about optics, scandal and the political horse race over policy.

Liberal media my ass.
Too funny.

ONE token Republican -- not even a conservative -- who has been given a job that is nothing more than window dressing, and you take this as a betrayal that CNN is not liberal. The problem is, CNN was never liberal. They have always been full blown progressive. BTW, the writer outted himself with the line, "are aiming for a kind of false fairness: a defensive, both-sides-are-equal kind of political coverage that inevitably fails to serve the voting public,”

Fairness in coverage is now 'false' because we know that progressives have no use for people who have a different world view from their own.
You don’t realize no media that is corporate controlled is liberal or progressive. They are liberal about what they want to be liberal about. Otherwise they are rinos and corporate democrats.

Those corporatists are not really telling you everything . Just what they want to tell you.

By the way, they use those liberal stories to get you to show up and vote every two years but tells liberal minded people hillary is no different than trump. Doubletalk lies and bullshit

If you think the media is liberal you’re a fool. Hasn’t been since the telecommunications act of 1996.

Bill Clinton sold us liberal out a few times. Once when he signed nafta. You cons loved nafta. Bush one invented it. Another time was when he signed that telecommunication act. He sold us out. Gave the media to the corporations.

It’s why you republicans were able to make a case against hillary. People forget Clinton was a grea President. Great decade. But you guys told people the Clintons were corporate democrats. In a way you were right. But still I’ll take a corporate democrat over a republican every time.

MORON 900 prosecutors said if he wasn't president the crimes laid at his feet would put him in jail He's a scumbag ,,,a republican ,,but I repeat myself
And yet you can't name one. Not one.

Again, kicking your ass in an election is not a "crime". Being a butt-hurt sore loser such as you are is not grounds for impeachment. Idiot.

CNN isn't liberal, but apparently facts are.
Laughing.gif

After George Bush whooped the Dem's ass twice the liberal media came out openly 100% biased in favor of Dems and have been trying to rig elections for them ever since.

:anj_stfu: moron. Bush didn't steal the election and your theory on Iraq doesn't hold water. Were the intelligence agencies of all our allies in on the conspiracy? /mocking sarcasm

MORON 900 prosecutors said if he wasn't president the crimes laid at his feet would put him in jail He's a scumbag ,,,a republican ,,but I repeat myself

Again, kicking your ass in an election is not a "crime". Being a butt-hurt sore loser such as you are is not grounds for impeachment. Idiot.
The only ass he's kicking is Americas How can anyone respect this trump garbage?

The only ass he's kicking is Americas How can anyone respect this trump garbage?

Feel free to move to Canada or communist China.

Maybe move to Saudi Arabia if I give them 10 billion in weapons I could build hotels

Maybe move to Saudi Arabia if I give them 10 billion in weapons I could build hotels

I'm sorry I was reading Trump POTUS email, what?

View attachment 246475

View attachment 246475
Bullshit

Liberal media my ass.
Too funny.

If you think the media is liberal you’re a fool. Hasn’t been since the telecommunications act of 1996.

Bill Clinton sold us liberal out a few times. Once when he signed nafta. You cons loved nafta. Bush one invented it. Another time was when he signed that telecommunication act. He sold us out. Gave the media to the corporations.

It’s why you republicans were able to make a case against hillary. People forget Clinton was a grea President. Great decade. But you guys told people the Clintons were corporate democrats. In a way you were right. But still I’ll take a corporate democrat over a republican every time.
Anyone who believes the media is anything BUT progressive needs a keeper.

:anj_stfu: moron. Bush didn't steal the election and your theory on Iraq doesn't hold water. Were the intelligence agencies of all our allies in on the conspiracy? /mocking sarcasm
Trump even said bush lied. No wmds

I love tucker Carlson never campaigns for trump and talks current events.. CNN on
The other hand is the propaganda wing of the democrat party!

OBSTRUCTION for starters
Of what?!?

1.) It is completely within the authority of the President of the United States to fire an F.B.I. Director

2.) Despite having the power to prevent (and later to shutdown) the Mueller investigation, he allowed it to proceed to conclusion

His only “crime” is that he put you snowflake leftists in your proper place. And none of you can deal with it because none of you were raised properly.

Forum List

Back