Is Costco on its way to foreign-hands?

10magnum007

The master mind of JFK
Sep 10, 2010
Like the Anheuser-Busch story, shrouded in drama and business scandals. It would seem Costco’s future could be getting shorter by the minutes in American-hands and Kirkland could turn into a relic?

Shady and surprising business moves by the corporate heads at Costco. It seems one after another, infringing on the “customer friendly policies” that Costco allegedly provides their members. Whether it’s Costco’s (return policy) or stocks dipping, maybe even much more drastic like Hepatitis A.

Now being swung in to a Lawsuit with Tiffany’s in New York over hundreds if not thousands” of bogus Tiffany items. Not to mention, the recent step down Jim Sinegal the long-time CEO of Costco. It only took this new CEO a couple of months to land in a world of hurt. It just seems to be falling all apart for Costco here in America.

Anheuser-Busch went into scandal; Busch IV had his murder sandals rolling and Busch III sold-out the newly acquired CEO Busch IV, right into foreign-hands and created bad blood between them.

Well, you could Google Costco’s scandals on the internet which gave me vertigo! Or you can hear me out!

Just a ton of problems from Costco, that leads me to believe there in over their heads. Just like Anheuser-Busch was before they got sold to foreign-hands. Yep, Europe had to reach out and stop the crash from happening in America, which put an end to the reign for the can of beers.

The main reason why these giant corporations fail is they lose sight to what’s right and become greedy mongrels.

America could lose the war on greed….

Sincerely,

Fox Muldeer
Business News :cuckoo:Investigator

Forum List

Back