Is DeBlasio Aware That Most Kids Have Access To Beef/Burgers On Mondays Right At Home?

Yep, these kids can still eat meat at home or bring their own lunch...but that did not stop the butthurt Trumpians from freaking out and whining about this as if it were the end of the world as we know it

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I'm one of those Trumpians, and I think it's hilarious, and yes it's none of his fucking business what people eat......I think for myself, DeBlasio can go fuck himself

Yes, you are one of those butthurt Trumpian snowflakes.
Nobody is telling anyone what they can and cannot eat...they are saying if you choose to eat in the cafeteria on this day these will be your choices...the same thing that has been happening as long as there has been school cafeterias

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Except politics hasn't been informed on it.....I think they should give a vegan several choices all with meat.......lets see how they like it

Amazing that people still consume red meat more than a couple of times per week, especially hamburger.
dude, I eat it as often as I can. why are my eating habits your business anyway? please explain.

Last edited:
dude, I eat as often as I can. why are my eating habits your business anyway? please explain.

I think you should eat LOTS. More than LOTS. Eat garbage until your arteries turn to stone

dude, I eat it as often as I can. why are my eating habits your business anyway? please explain.

I think you should eat LOTS. More than LOTS. Eat garbage until your arteries turn to stone
then why are you commenting on peoples eating habits on a message board if you feel that way? It seemed from your post on the subject you were inferring something, no?

Last edited:
Amazing that people still consume red meat more than a couple of times per week, especially hamburger.
ude, I eat it as often as I can. why are my eating habits your business anyway? please explain.
Your eating habits are not part of taxpayer-funded programs. If you are an adult you seem to have a right to consume an unhealthy If you are foolish enough to consume large quantities of beef without having regular cholesterol screening that is your business and foolish risk to take. Of course, your medical expenses will have to be subsidized or covered by someone when you discover you have clogged arteries or have a stroke or heart attack.

ude, I eat it as often as I can. why are my eating habits your business anyway? please explain.
Your eating habits are not part of taxpayer-funded programs. If you are an adult you seem to have a right to consume an unhealthy If you are foolish enough to consume large quantities of beef without having regular cholesterol screening that is your business and foolish risk to take. Of course, your medical expenses will have to be subsidized or covered by someone when you discover you have clogged arteries or have a stroke or heart attack.
you presume quite a lot there. again, what train brought you in that gives you god like authority here? hmmm, I bet with my eating habits I am much healthier than you. I bet you don't work out. Right? And I eat red meat daily fk. Then I eat chicken, and pork especially bacon, I fking love bacon. Cheese, I love cheese. hey parrot, go visit ol diblasio and have a cracker.

Last edited:
you presume quite a lot there. again, what train brought you in that gives you god like authority here? hmmm, I bet with my eating habits I am much healthier than you. I bet you don't work out. Right? And I eat red meat daily fk. Then I eat chicken, and pork especially bacon, I fking love bacon. Cheese, I love cheese. hey parrot, go visit ol diblasio and have a carrot.
Folks who fund school lunches and are responsible for educating students about healthy eating habits. Deblasio nor the NYC school system is attempting to challenge or change your bad dietary practices and habits. Those practices and habits will eventually cost your insurance company, taxpayers or probably both unnecessary medical expenses caused by your weakness, lack of control and foolishness.

you presume quite a lot there. again, what train brought you in that gives you god like authority here? hmmm, I bet with my eating habits I am much healthier than you. I bet you don't work out. Right? And I eat red meat daily fk. Then I eat chicken, and pork especially bacon, I fking love bacon. Cheese, I love cheese. hey parrot, go visit ol diblasio and have a carrot.
Folks who fund school lunches and are responsible for educating students about healthy eating habits. Deblasio nor the NYC school system is attempting to challenge or change your bad dietary practices and habits. Those practices and habits will eventually cost your insurance company, taxpayers or probably both unnecessary medical expenses caused by your weakness, lack of control and foolishness.
their parents? I believe they have the final word on their children's health, not diblatzio.

Again with the god like comments. go fk yourself.

their parents? I believe they have the final word on their children's health, not diblatzio.

hey,,,isnt there a song by pink floyd thats all about kids being allowed to eat meats and not having any pudding?

hey,,,isnt there a song by pink floyd thats all about kids being allowed to eat meats and not having any pudding?
can't have any pudding if you don't eat your meal.

can't have any pudding if you don't eat your meal.
maybe pink floyd will have an inflatable of DeeBlasio on the stages of thier next tour

then why are you commenting on peoples eating habits on a message board if you feel that way? It seemed from your post on the subject you were inferring something, no?
I’m commenting because i’m Encouraging you to eat every bit of garbage food you can find. Then eat some more and pour fat on it. Do it now. Don’t stop eating garbage until you’re so fat and sick that you can’t operate that keyboard and we’ll be rid of you

I’m commenting because i’m Encouraging you to eat every bit of garbage food you can find. Then eat some more and pour fat on it. Do it now. Don’t stop eating garbage until you’re so fat and sick that you can’t operate that keyboard and we’ll be rid of you
well fat isn't fattening, you should go to a doctor and read up. meat is the healthiest thing for a human being. we are carnivorous, I bet you don't even know what that is. do you?

kraft will go out of bizness if DeeBlasio takes McCheese off all menus

Forum List

Back