Is DeBlasio Aware That Most Kids Have Access To Beef/Burgers On Mondays Right At Home?

Leftists hate meat because it makes men strong. Anything that isn't a total wimp without balls is too much for them to handle.

The fact that they believe that this will save the planet or rather that their base actually believes that they are saving the planet by starving themselves is the most ridiculous part of the bullshit.

No, it doesn't. It's not the meat itself, but the protein (or other nutrients) in the meat that makes people strong. But guess where your "food" got its protein from? Yes, plants. You're literally getting your protein filtered through a decaying corpse. Why not cut out the middleman and go straight to the source? Here's an article for you that goes into this in more depth: Why plant protein is better for you than animal protein

Also, I may be the lone dissenter on this thread (I don't care) but there's nothing "manly" about eating meat. Not only is that ignorant and outdated, it is completely upside-down. Real men defend and protect the innocent, weak and vulnerable. Only a coward picks on defenseless beings not his own size. Also, real men don't have to go along with the crowd out of fear of being criticized or called names. It takes courage to go against the crowd. Also, those animal products you're eating puts you at a higher risk for cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and other problems. Too much of it causes atherosclerosis and eventually erectile dysfunction. Let's see how manly and "strong" you meatheads feel when your arteries are so clogged that you need to take v.iagra in 10 years from now.

You are a fucking moron. Meat makes you strong and manly. Real men beat your ass for boasting such stupidity, soy-creature.

You are a fucking moron. Meat makes you strong and manly. Real men beat your ass for boasting such stupidity.

Oooh, real intelligent reply. (If you're in the 3rd grade.) That's not an argument. Tons of studies prove you wrong. Meat (especially red meat) is linked to all sorts of health problems. You probably didn't even know that processed meat is classified as as type 1 carcinogen, did you? Let's see if you can come back with anything more wise than "You're a stupid poopoo head."

Yep, these kids can still eat meat at home or bring their own lunch...but that did not stop the butthurt Trumpians from freaking out and whining about this as if it were the end of the world as we know it

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You on the Left are totalitarian to your core. It's and sick how you people are more than willing to use power to force others to do your bidding.
Oferchrisssakes. DeBlasio has a dietary obsession. We'll see when all is over and done if his little dictates in the Kingdom made any difference in the overall public health.

Sure, today he's telling people how to use the toilet. you people better wake up, this is what Progressivism is.

And also they put speed limit signs and stop signs! that is what Progressivism is.

These evil progressive want to make me slow down driving through a school zone...none of their damn business how fast I drive.

You don't have to keep showing your ass son. The board is on to your stupid games.

:itsok:

Leftists hate meat because it makes men strong. Anything that isn't a total wimp without balls is too much for them to handle.

The fact that they believe that this will save the planet or rather that their base actually believes that they are saving the planet by starving themselves is the most ridiculous part of the bullshit.

No, it doesn't. It's not the meat itself, but the protein (or other nutrients) in the meat that makes people strong. But guess where your "food" got its protein from? Yes, plants. You're literally getting your protein filtered through a decaying corpse. Why not cut out the middleman and go straight to the source? Here's an article for you that goes into this in more depth: Why plant protein is better for you than animal protein

Also, I may be the lone dissenter on this thread (I don't care) but there's nothing "manly" about eating meat. Not only is that ignorant and outdated, it is completely upside-down. Real men defend and protect the innocent, weak and vulnerable. Only a coward picks on defenseless beings not his own size. Also, real men don't have to go along with the crowd out of fear of being criticized or called names. It takes courage to go against the crowd. Also, those animal products you're eating puts you at a higher risk for cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and other problems. Too much of it causes atherosclerosis and eventually erectile dysfunction. Let's see how manly and "strong" you meatheads feel when your arteries are so clogged that you need to take v.iagra in 10 years from now.

You are a fucking moron. Meat makes you strong and manly. Real men beat your ass for boasting such stupidity.

Oooh, real intelligent reply. (If you're in the 3rd grade.) That's not an argument. Tons of studies prove you wrong. Meat (especially red meat) is linked to all sorts of health problems. You probably didn't even know that processed meat is classified as as type 1 carcinogen, did you? Let's see if you can come back with anything more wise than "You're a stupid poopoo head."

Fuck your studies, anyone who actually has tried your emasculation diet knows the truth. It's complete bullshit. And I am sure I could find some studies to back all of it up if I cared. Basically, your diet makes man's dick and balls fall off and become kind of like modern day republicans (or Golfing Gator). Forget about it. We should offer pupils very meaty food to grow to be big strong white males that oppose your communist bullshit, defeating it without scratch.

I am off to eat a big stake now. Just reading your posts causes testicular shrinkage.

Forum List

Back