Is diversity and multiculturalism the cause of political hyper-partisanship?

The cause of hyper-partisanship is Democrats have become lying dishonest corrupt douchebags who run for office only to line their own greedy pockets. Losing their grip on power they have now allied themselves with all the depraved degenerates and far left whackos. The Dem party is pretty F'ed up.
All true, but remember, the only reason Mexicrats can do what they do and pull off their anti-American bullshit is because they have imported enough ‘diverse’ trash, they have manufactured ‘diverse’ classes of human filth, they have successfully compartmentalized the citizenry. There is no way way in hell this new Democrat Party could have existed in the All American 1950’s when America was American, English speaking, Christian, moral, heterosexual and nationalistic.
This proves the root cause of hyper-partisanship is diversity and multiculturalism…many saw this shit coming, it was inevitable, the Great Experiment has failed miserably.

Last edited:
Who/what empowers the media and corporate interests?
At it’s root, the answer is diversity and multiculturalism.
No
At it's root is self interest and greed.
Divide.jpg

Sure…. No black people in America = No civil war.
What else can I teach you?
Not necessarily true.
The North and the South disagreed on many fundamental principles of governance.
The largest being the South believed state governments should have more power than the federal government.
This was an ongoing, growing divide between the two. It would not be wrong to argue that succession and a resulting war would have happened without slavery. Even though slavery was the number one reason obviously.

Not necessarily true.
The North and the South disagreed on many fundamental principles of governance.
The largest being the South believed state governments should have more power than the federal government.
This was an ongoing, growing divide between the two. It would not be wrong to argue that succession and a resulting war would have happened without slavery. Even though slavery was the number one reason obviously.
Can you link us to that hypothesis shared by a credible historian?
Thanks in advance

Can you link us to that hypothesis shared by a credible historian?
Thanks in advance
Uh... like everyone of them. And every book ever written about the civil war.
It wasn't JUST about slavery. At least 70% of the reason, of course. But there was a huge difference in how to govern between the North/South. They disagreed on practically everything.

Sure…. No black people in America = No civil war.
What else can I teach you?
You're teaching me plenty about how stupid you are. Please continue and tell me all about how the Civil War was a clash of multiculturalism because Black people existed. 😄

Forum List

Back