Is Donald Trump a traitor? His path to the White House suggests a pattern of profound disloyalty

How many times are you gonna recycle that shit, SYTFE?
What, the pic? Y u no love that pic of reptilian Donald?
No, the bullshit story about Russian hacking. You're not gonna undo the election.
99 out of 100 senators are convinced that Russia intervened. You'll have a hard time convincing them -- who are privy to intel that you and I will never see -- that the story is "bullshit."
More bullshit.

No, the bullshit story about Russian hacking. You're not gonna undo the election.
99 out of 100 senators are convinced that Russia intervened. You'll have a hard time convincing them -- who are privy to intel that you and I will never see -- that the story is "bullshit."
More bullshit.

:itsok:

Hilarious how whenever discussing Russia's interference in our election, all of a sudden the resident board conservative fuckboiz all pretend that they know more than anyone else, including senators, the FBI and CIA.

Conservatism is a mental illness.

The sum total of these facts leads to a very troubling conclusion.

Yes, the CIA, Obama, Hillary and their neocon buddies tried to orchestrate a regime change in the homeland

But look on the bright side, it failed and there won't be a war with Russia now

:banana:

Link? And please don't make it a Lindsey "I backed the terror group Muslim Brotherhood" Graham quote.

More bullshit.
Facts. Get them. Lindsey Graham: Donald Trump disagrees with the entire US Senate on Russia - CNNPolitics.com

More bullshit.
Facts. Get them. Lindsey Graham: Donald Trump disagrees with the entire US Senate on Russia - CNNPolitics.com

:lmao:

I knew that's all you had. Graham who along with McCain want to delegitimize Trump's election. Losers both. Both having done Obama's dirty trying to keep Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood in power.

These two bastards should just walk across the aisle and have done.

More bullshit.

I knew that's all you had. Graham who along with McCain want to delegitimize Trump's election. Losers both. Both having done Obama's dirty trying to keep Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood in power.

Hey look! It's another conservative who thinks she knows MORE than the FBI, CIA, senators and intelligence officials. lol, tell us, TinyDancer, how exactly are you acquiring the information that disproves Russia's interference in our election?

This should be good...

:party:

Only to a moron. The facts are the russki's DIDN'T interfere in the election.

I stopped there because this poster doesn't live in reality.

Poor little cupcake, I know it's hard for you to believe but there has been zero real evidence presented that shows russia having a hand in it. None.

Only to a moron. The facts are the russki's DIDN'T interfere in the election.

I stopped there because this poster doesn't live in reality.

Well, when you have someone who is supposed to be a moderator on the forum, and simply uses it to push their own agenda and stick it in your face, what do you expect?

I'm not "supposed to be a Mod". I am a Mod. However, that doesn't preclude me from pointing out, and mocking the ridiculous claims you cupcakes are uttering. The only agenda that this Board has is the free exchange, and discussion of ideas. Funny how you progressives try like hell to silence all opposition. What's the matter? You realize you have shit for an argument so you want to take your ball and go home? Bye!:bye1:

More bullshit.

Hey look! It's another conservative who thinks she knows MORE than the FBI, CIA, senators and intelligence officials. lol, tell us, TinyDancer, how exactly are you acquiring the information that disproves Russia's interference in our election?

This should be good...

Hey look! It's a progressive fool who while telling the world that the CIA couldn't find its own ass with both hands in one case, will then say they are the best in the world when it suits you. Guess what cupcake, that ain't the real world. If they are going to make that claim they had better pony up some evidence. So far it's no joy in that respect.

More bullshit.

This should be good...

Hey look! It's a progressive fool who while telling the world that the CIA couldn't find its own ass with both hands in one case, will then say they are the best in the world when it suits you. Guess what cupcake, that ain't the real world. If they are going to make that claim they had better pony up some evidence. So far it's no joy in that respect.
No one has to "pony up" classified evidence to some know-nothing rightist clown on the internet to placate his asinine demands and give away confidential info to the enemy in the process. Life doesn't work that way, conservative fuckboi.

No one has to "pony up" classified evidence to some know-nothing rightist clown on the internet to placate his asinine demands and give away confidential info to the enemy in the process. Life doesn't work that way, conservative fuckboi.

You might not have noticed but the CIA and all the other alphabet "intelligence" agencies have a slight credibility problem these days, saying "We have secret evidence that proves the Russians did it but we can't show it. Just believe us, it's a slam dunk!" isn't very convincing

:alcoholic:

Oh for crying out loud. How ridiculous are you left wing loons going to get?

I agree. They just can't accept that Hillary was a lousy candidate and she pretty much cooked her own goose.

She's the one with Benghazi and the emails. Not Trump. She's the one who's stupid, careless and incompetent. Not Trump.

Trump got his message out and the voters responded. They don't like the direction this country is taking so they voted Trump.

The only person Hillary can blame for her lost is Hillary.

This should be good...

dang s0n.........speaking of pony up.........seems you've ended up with a rather bulbous bumpy cucumber in the hiney! Who's not winning?

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/Laughing%20gif.gif.html][/URL]

We can always tell when for certain USMB members its all bumpy all the time!:2up:

You might not have noticed but the CIA and all the other alphabet "intelligence" agencies have a slight credibility problem these days, saying "We have secret evidence that proves the Russians did it but we can't show it. Just believe us, it's a slam dunk!" isn't very convincing

:alcoholic:

Both parties have seen the evidence and have both said Russians were envolved

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back