🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Donald Trump sane? The evidence suggests he’s not

Well that or those who voted for him are either easily manipulated and duped by a smooth talking con artist or their as ignorant today as they were throughout the election and on election day and still completely unwilling to deal with truth, facts or logic and reason.
LOL, coming from an asshole that has none. He's doing what he ran on. The lying lefties claimed we were being duped back then and are still stuck on stupid.

The fact is he won, it's you who can't handle reality. Oh, btw, when I see a name like independent centrist I know right away I'm dealing with a hack.
Just because you're incapable of independent thought and don't recognize logic or reason does not mean I'm a hack, whatever that is supposed to mean anyways. Since your argument seems to rest solely on the fact that he won as indication of my previous response not being true..I'd say your argument is really weak. Yes, he did manage to pull off acquiring the most electoral votes so he won but that doesn't make conservatives or him any less prone to ignorance or manipulation. In fact the argument could be made that it makes the likelihood of them being susceptible to misinformation and prone to believe data that isn't true much higher.
You are a smear monger and fool nobody.

I said if Trump is crazy he's crazy like a fox. You jumped in and started hurling shit at me so I backed it up with mentioning that he won and now you say that was my sole argument. You are too stupid to analyze a house fly, let alone a human being.

You just joined and you start out like this? Who's sock puppet are you? Tired of everybody ignoring you? Boohoo, poor baby.
Exactly what is a smear monger and how do I fit the definition? You posted a response, while you may consider yourself "all conservatives" I didn't hurl "shit" at you regardless of your paranoid perspective on it. Additionally, I didn't say it was your sole argument, if you ACTUALLY read what I said, I said it seems....as in there is nothing else to base your statement on. While you may find it empowering to refer to others as asshole and ignore the facts as written or deal with views that aren't completely in agreement with yours, you are posting in a forum that allows for alternate perspectives and acting like a child doesn't negate my view nor does it validate yours. While you might not understand the idea of independent thought, it's kind the opposite of being a sockpuppet which might be why you're struggling with it......I think for myself and yes, I start out like this...addressing foolish thought process and blind acceptance of behavior that is both illogical and without reason.
I explained it to you once. I'm not going to repeat myself. I'm not struggling at all, I'm calling you a dishonest piece of shit.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh.........you are scaring fellow posters.

Critical time for America with a lunatic in the white house
more scary his rubes aren't far behind him

Three weeks into the new presidential administration, many of us are overwhelmed by the constant barrage of bizarre and, frankly, incomprehensible “scandals” and controversies that have emanated from the White House.

I am not talking about the ban on visitors from seven Islamic countries, the building of a wall between the U.S. and Mexico, or the appointment of executive branch agency heads who are devoted to abolishing them.

No, I am talking about the far more troubling string of statements issued by the president of the United States, whether in the form of middle-of-the-night tweets or in televised interviews and other public settings, in which easily proven facts are simply misrepresented or contradicted by absolute and unambiguous untruths, a.k.a. “lies”: that there were 1.3 million people on the National Mall for the inauguration, that it was the most widely viewed inauguration in U.S. history, and that 3 million illegal immigrants unlawfully cast their vote on Nov. 8, apparently all of them voting for Hillary Clinton, that busloads of Massachusetts residents rolled into New Hampshire to cast illegal votes, or that the American crime rate is the highest it’s been in 45 years.

This is not funny stuff. It is deadly serious. What these statements, and others like them (both during the campaign and since Jan. 20) demonstrate is that the president of the United States is not sane. Read that again, slowly: The president of the United States is not sane.

Is Donald Trump sane? The evidence suggests he's not
Donald Trump is just a ego centric white man, who's in over his head and can't admit it, because his ego and his supporters won't let him. So to over compensate for his inability to his job, he fakes it and sadly we're all paying for it. Insane is tooo nice a word, more like white idiots elected a stupid white man for president and they're gonna pay for it eventually.

Trump shows all the signs of Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Oh, if you google that term, pictures of Trump come up.

DSM-5 criteria for narcissistic personality disorder include these features:

• Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerating your achievements and talents
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Requiring constant admiration
  • Having a sense of entitlement
  • Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
  • Taking advantage of others to get what you want
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Being envious of others and believing others envy you
  • Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner
Narcissistic personality disorder Symptoms - Mayo Clinic

That description matches Obama to a T, why didn't you mention it when he was in office?
Big motherfucken difference, Obama didn't have to bully mf's to get shit done or Biden go behind him and clean up his bullshit. Trump on the other hand, not only bullies people, but is literally hated by every nation in the world and its only been 30 day....listen. DO NOT EVER AND I MEAN EVER COMPARE OBAMA TO THAT WHITE TRASH MESS YOU STANKY WHITE ROTTEN TEETH HICKS VOTED INTO THE WHITE HOUSE, NOT EVER BITCH!!

Three weeks into the new presidential administration, many of us are overwhelmed by the constant barrage of bizarre and, frankly, incomprehensible “scandals” and controversies that have emanated from the White House.

I am not talking about the ban on visitors from seven Islamic countries, the building of a wall between the U.S. and Mexico, or the appointment of executive branch agency heads who are devoted to abolishing them.

No, I am talking about the far more troubling string of statements issued by the president of the United States, whether in the form of middle-of-the-night tweets or in televised interviews and other public settings, in which easily proven facts are simply misrepresented or contradicted by absolute and unambiguous untruths, a.k.a. “lies”: that there were 1.3 million people on the National Mall for the inauguration, that it was the most widely viewed inauguration in U.S. history, and that 3 million illegal immigrants unlawfully cast their vote on Nov. 8, apparently all of them voting for Hillary Clinton, that busloads of Massachusetts residents rolled into New Hampshire to cast illegal votes, or that the American crime rate is the highest it’s been in 45 years.

This is not funny stuff. It is deadly serious. What these statements, and others like them (both during the campaign and since Jan. 20) demonstrate is that the president of the United States is not sane. Read that again, slowly: The president of the United States is not sane.

If I were you, I would be far more concerned with my own sanity.
And if I were you, I'd worry too, cause anybody thinking Trump is alright, need their fuckin heads examined or removed and replace

The bigger question is why should we care.

We've had them before and we'll likely have them again.

Never to this degree. This is a guy who is not connected to reality, who has spent his life surrounding himself with enablers. Was Obama a narcissist? Maybe. The guy wrote two autobiographies about how awesome he was before he ever did anything of note.

But he also had a team of people with him to set him straight. Trump, not so much.
thin skinned orange fuhrer is surrounded by ass lickers and toddies

Typical liberal inabilty to get things correct, and then criticize from their predictable position of error. Ho hum.

Anybody who would claim that at least 3 million illegal aliens did not vote (for Hillary) in 2016, is a liar or an idiot.
Meanwhile, Red State conservative voters only could muster 26 percent of registered voters to vote for Trump and put him in the WH. Yet Trump lost the popular vote 3 million to Hillary, and an estimated 5 million votes to Green party-3rd party candidates. Trump has no mandate and will be protested for the next 4 years.

Just for curiosity: Did only Trump lose those 5 million third party votes or Clinton lost them as well? Would not she have won the residency If she had not lost those votes? Did she not run her campaign stupidly? Was she not a worthless candidate?

Trump lost the popular vote by more than 7 million votes if you count how many people voted 3rd party/green party.

Also, what not has been considered is "GOP" Governor "Cross Checking" Purging-Suppression of otherwise legal Democrat voters. If Clinton had won the election then she would have been measured on losing or winning the popular vote.

As for the voters who voted neither for Trump or Hillary that total number is around 5 million voters.

Now that's a laugh.

Good.

But he has nominated a judge that will be confirmed to the SCOTUS.

All that matters to me.
All that matters to Liberal-Progressive voters is:
804321_1.jpg

So, this means you are moving......?

Good.

Please write when you can.....
In the conservative mind set.....I should move. But it ain't happening. The Presidential Historians have asked that I don't move.

Then he is your president....

Suck on it.

Loser.
Trump is a Red State conservative PRESIDENT.

Actually, I think he is the President of the United States.

Are you open to letting states leave the union ?

Good.

But he has nominated a judge that will be confirmed to the SCOTUS.

All that matters to me.
All that matters to Liberal-Progressive voters is:
804321_1.jpg

So, this means you are moving......?

Good.

Please write when you can.....
In the conservative mind set.....I should move. But it ain't happening. The Presidential Historians have asked that I don't move.

Then he is your president....

Suck on it.

Loser.
Trump is a Red State conservative PRESIDENT.

Oh, and you are a total butthurt asshole.

So, let me get this straight, a man who built a multi billion dollar empire, employs tens of thousands, has his insignia on first class structures and resorts all over the world, led one of the most successful reality shows in television history, defeated 17 highly talented and qualified candidates in a highly contested bloody primary to get the nomination and then defeated Hillary Clinton, who had the media, the Obama administration, the entire Democrat party and even the republican establishment, is actually insane? Ha ha ha...good one.
How do you know it's multi-billion? He doesn't employ 10s of thousands by any calculation available...get your facts right. While you're right in who he defeated, you're logic assuming that he couldn't do that and have a medically definable personality disorder is erroneous. Additionally, you assume that just because he was successful in duping the republican base and moderates implies he couldn't have a mental illness when all you've really proven is that both the republican base and some moderates in central states could be easily duped and sold a lie that gave them the mistaken impression he would do anything he claimed during his campaign (if you haven't been counting, he's caved...dropped or just folded on every campaign promise or declaration he's even had opportunity to make good on in the first month of his term and the one he actually is moving forward on will end up being tax payer funded one way or another....yeah his fence he says he'll make "Mexico" pay for without any answer as to how that is going to happen. President Reagan spent most of his second term suffering from the early onset symptoms of Alzheimer's and managed to not have it suspected by the American public

Last edited:

Are you a biased idiot??

The evidence is overwhelming and there is no doubt about it. Yes you fucking are.
WHAT?? Do you actually read what you're posting before hitting the button cause what you posted is basically unrelated and borderline delusional gibberish.

Crazy is some batshit boy starting the same racist troll thread 10,000 times a week...
Conservative red state republicans aren't SANE......Why would they vote for sanity in the WH?????

Well, the left wing has really come unhinged.

I guess that happens when:

1. You snatch defeat from the wide-open jaws of victory in the presidential election.
2. You don't take back the senate.
3. You continue to lose governorships and state houses.
4. Conservatives will be appointed to the SCOTUS
Well that or those who voted for him are either easily manipulated and duped by a smooth talking con artist or their as ignorant today as they were throughout the election and on election day and still completely unwilling to deal with truth, facts or logic and reason.
LOL, coming from an asshole that has none. He's doing what he ran on. The lying lefties claimed we were being duped back then and are still stuck on stupid.

The fact is he won, it's you who can't handle reality. Oh, btw, when I see a name like independent centrist I know right away I'm dealing with a hack.
Just because you're incapable of independent thought and don't recognize logic or reason does not mean I'm a hack, whatever that is supposed to mean anyways. Since your argument seems to rest solely on the fact that he won as indication of my previous response not being true..I'd say your argument is really weak. Yes, he did manage to pull off acquiring the most electoral votes so he won but that doesn't make conservatives or him any less prone to ignorance or manipulation. In fact the argument could be made that it makes the likelihood of them being susceptible to misinformation and prone to believe data that isn't true much higher.
You are a smear monger and fool nobody.

I said if Trump is crazy he's crazy like a fox. You jumped in and started hurling shit at me so I backed it up with mentioning that he won and now you say that was my sole argument. You are too stupid to analyze a house fly, let alone a human being.

You just joined and you start out like this? Who's sock puppet are you? Tired of everybody ignoring you? Boohoo, poor baby.
Exactly what is a smear monger and how do I fit the definition? You posted a response, while you may consider yourself "all conservatives" I didn't hurl "shit" at you regardless of your paranoid perspective on it. Additionally, I didn't say it was your sole argument, if you ACTUALLY read what I said, I said it seems....as in there is nothing else to base your statement on. While you may find it empowering to refer to others as asshole and ignore the facts as written or deal with views that aren't completely in agreement with yours, you are posting in a forum that allows for alternate perspectives and acting like a child doesn't negate my view nor does it validate yours. While you might not understand the idea of independent thought, it's kind the opposite of being a sockpuppet which might be why you're struggling with it......I think for myself and yes, I start out like this...addressing foolish thought process and blind acceptance of behavior that is both illogical and without reason.
I explained it to you once. I'm not going to repeat myself. I'm not struggling at all, I'm calling you a dishonest piece of shit.
Please, where have I been dishonest and seriously, when have you explained diddly squat? If you're suffering from some psychotic break then I apologize for expecting you to make sense or deal in actual reality but since that's unlikely....have you read your own posts or just typing the first random crazy that enters your brain? I dare you to actually use one reply and provide a shred of content that isn't all smoke and mirror attacks at me as a strategy for supposedly proving a point you've yet to support. Please, for once I'd love it if you actually made a cogent argument worthy of attention. However, if you're going to continue to respond like a 12yo then don't bother because it's boring and only serves to prove my original point, oh and if you aren't struggling (I'm still waiting for content that isn't BS and isn't personally attacking me or my character) then what would you call the fact that you've yet to actually address any of the issues and points made in our very one sided discussion of the original post.

Last edited:
So, let me get this straight, a man who built a multi billion dollar empire, employs tens of thousands, has his insignia on first class structures and resorts all over the world, led one of the most successful reality shows in television history, defeated 17 highly talented and qualified candidates in a highly contested bloody primary to get the nomination and then defeated Hillary Clinton, who had the media, the Obama administration, the entire Democrat party and even the republican establishment, is actually insane? Ha ha ha...good one.
How do you know it's multi-billion? He doesn't employ 10s of thousands by any calculation available...get your facts right. While you're right in who he defeated, you're logic assuming that he couldn't do that and have a medically definable personality disorder is erroneous. Additionally, you assume that just because he was successful in duping the republican base and moderates implies he couldn't have a mental illness when all you've really proven is that both the republican base and some moderates in central states could be easily duped and sold a lie that gave them the mistaken impression he would do anything he claimed during his campaign (if you haven't been counting, he's caved...dropped or just folded on every campaign promise or declaration he's even had opportunity to make good on in the first month of his term and the one he actually is moving forward on will end up being tax payer funded one way or another....yeah his fence he says he'll make "Mexico" pay for without any answer as to how that is going to happen. President Reagan spent most of his second term suffering from the early onset symptoms of Alzheimer's and managed to not have it suspected by the American public
How do I know he's worth billions? Ha ha ha. Omg. Where do these nutjobs come from? His assets speak for themselves. One property, Trump Tower alone is worth over a billion. He won the nomination and then the election against all odds, despite the non stop media propaganda machine and having spent a fraction of what the corrupt Democrats and crooked Hillary did. :rofl:

Forum List

Back