Is Donald Trump the most disrespected President in US history?

Trump has yet to earn our respect.

That self entitlement, though.
Well you know how it is with rich folks they think they are entitled to everything..

Typical deflection that resorts to “rich folks” rhetoric.
Typically you can refuse all yous like, I have to put up with them in real life.
Cool story. Will you explain it all, Bart?

Most Disrespected, maybe, but any disrespect the blame is with his mouth, every good idea is messed up with his anger & and lack of planning. shooting from the hip good in westerns, not so much in presidents.

The funniest Donald Trump images and memes you will ever see

No other President has been such a huge laughing stock. There are social media pages that post daily insults about him. He is ridiculed and disrespected literally every second of the day. He is easily the most hated and disrespected President.

Agree or disagree?

Either way, I find it impressive that you and your spouse (there in your avvie) slept through eight years of Regime Obama!

Trump has publicly said that man times he uses his gut to tell him what to do. I might point out to him from his gut it goes down and comes out his ass and when he gets the smells he thinks they are his ideas.

Trump has publicly said that man times he uses his gut to tell him what to do. I might point out to him from his gut it goes down and comes out his ass and when he gets the smells he thinks they are his ideas.
Trumps butt.jpg

Trump has yet to earn our respect.

That self entitlement, though.
Well you know how it is with rich folks they think they are entitled to everything..

Typical deflection that resorts to “rich folks” rhetoric.
Typically you can refuse all yous like, I have to put up with them in real life.
Cool story. Will you explain it all, Bart?
Nyet, this is the wrong place.

Forum List

Back